Author Topic: Helpful programs for troubled teens  (Read 1245 times)

Offline teenagemom

• View Profile
Helpful programs for troubled teens
« on: March 23, 2009, 10:26:28 PM »
Hi Parents,

I would like to share with you some sites that you can depend on with regards to your troubled teens/teenager.

http://wildernessprogramsetc.com

This site is for troubled teens and their families. It covers different types of disorders that affect teens today and also gives great information on how to detect different them. It gives an overview of what you and your child can expect while going through therapy.

http://www.teenbootcamps.com

This site gives very informative information on the pros and cons of military style boot camps. It gives insight on enrolling a teen in a military style boot camp and if it would be more beneficialfor the short term fix as opposed to getting to the root of the teen's problem and fixing it over a longer period of time.

http://www.helpfortroubledteens.net

This site is dedicated to helping parents make informed decisions about what to do with their out of control child. It gives step by step guidance to parents on
setting better limits in their home and following through with consequences given to their out of control child.

Hope you like it and it would help a lot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
fuckfuckfuckery
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 08:47:42 AM »
"Teenage mom" ...

Hmm..does that mean you have a teenage kid or are you a teenager who got knocked up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Helpful programs for troubled teens
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 09:39:08 AM »
I HAVE AN IDEA

LET'S USE STANDARD ADVERTISING SPAM ON FORNITS

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 09:49:04 AM »
HAHAHA!!  :rofl:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »
Normally I would delete the spam... however in this instance, since it documents Teen Help's marketing practices (that they spam), i'm going to leave it.  I'called them up and spoke to somebody about it... they decided to"transfer my call" to marketing (hang up).  I recommend anybody reading call them and express your displeasure (and record if you can).

Recorded call here:
http://fornits.com/WWASP/TeenHelpOnSpam.mp3
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 01:17:12 PM »
Most everyone who is not a stalker or obsessive schizophrenic, do not own a phone recording device.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 01:21:11 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Most everyone who is not a stalker or obsessive schizophrenic, do not own a phone recording device.
Anybody who has Skype and call recorder does.  The GAO recorded phone calls with program marketing.  I doubt that automatically makes them stalkers or Schizo.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 01:22:30 PM »
I think we all know who the obsessive schizo is...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

lol thats actually pretty funny. but once you find yourself in a world where you are litterally kidnapped by goons and dragged through the streets to a gulag where you are tortured for years, and if you manage to escape have the police drag you back, and ignore your account of torture, Id say its time to get obsessive.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »
LOL! Good call, Mike. Did you check the IP? I'm curious now.... tempted even....
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
LOL! Good call, Mike. Did you check the IP? I'm curious now.... tempted even....
Nope.  Didn't check it.  I'd be surprised if it's Utah based.  It's probably somebody Teen Help hired to do their marketing (outsourced).  The fact that the woman on the phone flat out denied they do that, and hung up on me instead of transferring me to marketing...  who knows...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »
Oh man. I'm laughing so hard. They must be DESPERATE as FUCK. Who the hell could they have hired that would be this stupid?

"Ah so, this most popular website about "teen help", I post on site numbah one chop chop and get money from stupid american pigdog! Beat gold farm any day of week!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
Dear Mr. Foye - teenhelp.us

I am shocked - no, I am angry that you lock on this board and recommend our competitors.

We also acknowledge that times are bad. The opening of Corbett House has been postponed to 2010. Not only due to the economy but also because another college in Scranton opened by another of our competitors did use names of universities they did have no connection with. It was a scam and like always we who are in the business of real concern for the kids are dragged down by the actions of more unethical players in the industry. I did not expect somthing so desperate by by you. Actually going on a survivor board and pretend to be a parent - that is an all time low.

All programs have good and bad aspects. We don't pretend that all remains good at all time. We change people and change can hurt. You are painting a too bright picture of the industry and that will turn on your behind in the end.

If you truly believe that your programs help, then go the students at the high schools and present your program. I don't like to boast, but our programs and especially the stories told by teens and parents being placed in our programs are very popular by students at high schools. So popular that some schools administrations have banned our websites.

Regards
Rick Norman

(While teenbootcamps.com has done a great deal of work hiding who owns them, teenhelp.us which you get when you ask for more info is listed to Jean Foye living in St. George)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »
"Ah so, this most popular website about "teen help", I post on site numbah one chop chop and get money from stupid american pigdog! Beat gold farm any day of week!"

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fornits is for the paranoid!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
OR

maybe it was someone who knew it would rile up the flock of retards at fornits, sort of poking a stick in the cage, if you will.

OMG SOMEONE POSTED A LINK

ITS A CONPIRACY AGAINST FORNITS QUICK CHECK THEIR IP!!!!

ALERT THE IP POLICE!! OMG!10!

::)
isnt it time you found yourself a life? lol