Author Topic: Brain Waves  (Read 647 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brain Waves
« on: March 01, 2009, 03:53:27 PM »
I interned with this guy Jeff Thompson at his company "Brain Waves" in Solana Beach, CA. It was very interesting, he had found a method where he could cause the brain to release endorphins using ultra-low high-amplitude frequency sound waves (out of the human hearing range). As most here probably know this is basically the same thing drugs are doing so when one lies on the bed of speakers the effect is nearly the same as a fix of heroin. I am a mathematician/comp. scientist, my purpose was seeking a method through the fundamental resonance frequency to cause release of T-cells to possibly treat diseases such as cancer and AIDS. We had a very viable approach but no money and large pharmaceutical companies certainly weren't interested in some new revelation of non-drug treatments for these big money diseases running around. I think he's just doing relaxation stuff now.

http://www.squidoo.com/jeffrey-thompson

But I had done my undergrad at Berkeley - a really fascinating place as another topic - and I have an instilled suspicion of dark powerful forces like governments, large corporations, etc. I just wonder if someone may be using this sort of thing for mass mind control (or mind influence say). Remember subliminals? They flash one frame saying "Buy our peanut butter" and there is a likelihood that you will go do this? Who knows what they could be doing with Brain Waves? Sounds paranoid but where there is possibility there is plausibility so I feel responsible to disclose whatever I know within only the bounds of breaching some agreement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »