Author Topic: You can't believe everything you read!  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You can't believe everything you read!
« on: February 27, 2009, 09:21:57 PM »
I was in one of the so called "abusive programs" that is talked about on this website and you know what? I wasn't abused or even mistreated. I learned the skills necessary to improve my life and instead of going down a path of destruction my path was redirected towards college and healthy relationships. In every program you get a troubled maker and someone who wants to cry and lay on the floor like a baby and not participate. There are only a few of them, but they seem to be congregating here with each other! They can build a website and appear to be credible but man, if you take this stuff seriously you are getting worked over by some of the most manipulative and immature people I've ever seen. These are the types of kid who would just blame their parents the whole time and rather get punished than do anything, and then blame it on everyone else. These people take zero accountability for their lives and continue in this fashion to this day.

I am so thankful my parents had the wisdom and insight necessary to make the correct, even if it was hard, decision. To you parents I want to let you know you can't believe everything you read here. 99% of us who went through a program have better things to do than complain on the internet about what happened in a program years ago. I had a great time, and some of my best memories are inside a program. I gained friends for a lifetime, and if I didn't turn my life around back then I would probably be an alcoholic still and would of just got worse. Don't take a chance your kid will recover on their own, because most don't and then continue to struggle into their twenties. Take the initiative now, solve the problem, and get them into adulthood with a head start over their peers. Call a program today! Any of them, they are all good because the bad ones are shut down because there is already regulation in place (even though fornits will tell you it's unregulated, this is one of their lies).

The people here have an agenda and that is to lie and exaggerate so that parents don't send their kid to a program. They are happy that the financial crisis has come and shut down programs, even though their fellow citizens are out of work and suffering. These are cruel people who do this, and that's why they do it all on "the internet". They are too ashamed to tell parents to their face that they shouldn't help their kid. They just want to lure you in with lies and then hack your computer and post your pictures and laugh at you. Don't fall for their trap !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: You can't believe everything you read!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 11:11:11 PM »
9/10

They just want to lure you in with lies and then hack your computer and post your pictures and laugh at you.

Hey look, Fornits gets the exploding van treatment! Free sig material for anyone who wants it, or put it someplace on the site for extra lulz.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 11:31:53 PM »
This sounds very familiar to the post made on the 2nd PFC thread trying to fear-monger about latent viruses and the like...

Even the most brainwashed programmie would never in a million years state:
Call a program today! Any of them, they are all good because the bad ones are shut down because there is already regulation in place (even though fornits will tell you it's unregulated, this is one of their lies).

:rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 01:39:31 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
These are cruel people who do this, and that's why they do it all on "the internet". They are too ashamed to tell parents to their face that they shouldn't help their kid.

Yeah, all on the internet. A few trouble-makers....

http://www.heal-online.org/kentucky.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4k5iVz8bc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRzuo1VQZ1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5p1Rtw7 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YJ2fxb0XGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaxxubad ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A97LUjqI ... re=related

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
Don't you mean the tip of the "Brown Cap"?  :roflmao:

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 04:22:33 AM »
These are cruel people who do this, and that's why they do it all on "the internet". They are too ashamed to tell parents to their face that they shouldn't help their kid.

Although the internet has been a hassle free resource for expressing our distrust of the programs, it is NOT the only medium we are willing to use. If program parents were willing to sit down with me and have a conversation I wouldn't hesitate to talk to their face. Problem is YOU PEOPLE are too chicken shit to even suggest they get in touch with us. Do you really think parents come to Fornits for advice as to what program to send their kid too?  :roflmao: The only parents who do post here are either die hard cult followers with special interests in whatever program we are talking about or a parent who just now realized that the program their child was in was abusive and come here to show their support. Either way the only people who actually speak to a parent before making this decision are the Ed-Cons and since the programs are paying their salaries rarely would they put any of us on the phone with the parents, even if we insisted on wasting our time doing so.

I have always made myself available to speak to parents, either via personal email, over the phone or IM chat and if they were truly interested in having a face to face conversation I would be happy to arrange it. But not once in the 4 years that I have openly participated in this cause has a program parent asked me to have a conversation with them, not via email or phone let alone a face to face. The only pre-program parents who have posted here or on other forums I used were usually "hit and run" and never even bothered to consider the advice that we tried to give them. The truth is even a heart to heart isn't enough to convince a parent to separate themselves from their desperation and think first about the welfare of the child. Most times these parents want to place their kid in any place that will take them without a medical evaluation, self admittance or due process and although these parents have good intentions, more often than not, it is only their ignorance that is to blame for refusing to see the signs. Sadly, "Help" is not always what they are looking for, private imprisonment is exactly what these parents have in mind for their kids, they know its not a cruise ship and they want their child to be miserable to punish them for their dirty deeds. They figure if hes treated bad enough at school he will be grateful and obedient when he comes home.

Heres the thing, whoever you are, None of us are ashamed, if we were we wouldn't bother being here. What we are is outraged and rightfully so. Speaking for myself and a few other fellow survivors here, we happen to be passionate and dedicated to ending the abuse in residential treatment programs. The fact that you would choose to stand in the way of advocacy and protection for defenseless minors, only shows that you people are in support of these abusive practices and have a demented way of living your life.

Didn't your momma ever teach you that actions speak louder than words? We are not the ones with the shady intentions, there is no shame in supporting appropriate justice for past and present crimes against children. You people are the ones who show your disgrace through your practices of mind control, child abuse, fear mongering and deceit. The shame is yours my friend. We have only just begun to reveal the truth about you and those who follow this scandalous way of life. Try and try as hard as you can to hold back the flood with your multitude of lies, but soon, it will consume you all. The truth will out, it always does.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 05:01:43 AM »
troubled maker

This is probably one of the best typos I've seen on the interwebz.

My mind is filled with images of angsting craftsmen. No.. put down that candle.. I know your job at Colonial Williamsburg can be unfulfilling, but there is no reason to resort to wax-based violence.

Also... suggestion here: It's probably not the best idea to use the title "Don't Believe Everything You Read" for a written testimonial.

Perhaps some other form of media? Sock puppets? Semaphore? Those old-timey nickelodeons that show women taking off their knickers?

I'm sure whatever it is you are trying to say is important. I didn't read the whole thing as your typo threw me off and I couldn't be bothered after that.

Please don't take it personally. I'm only trying to Help You.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
troubled maker

My mind is filled with images of angsting craftsmen. No.. put down that candle.. I know your job at Colonial Williamsburg can be unfulfilling, but there is no reason to resort to wax-based violence.

Also... suggestion here: It's probably not the best idea to use the title "Don't Believe Everything You Read" for a written testimonial.

Perhaps some other form of media? Sock puppets? Semaphore? Those old-timey nickelodeons that show women taking off their knickers?

I'm sure whatever it is you are trying to say is important. I didn't read the whole thing as your typo threw me off and I couldn't be bothered after that.

So funny!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
troubled maker

10/10
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

Although the internet has been a hassle free resource for expressing our distrust of the programs, it is NOT the only medium we are willing to use. If program parents were willing to sit down with me and have a conversation I wouldn't hesitate to talk to their face. Problem is YOU PEOPLE are too chicken shit to even suggest they get in touch with us. Do you really think parents come to Fornits for advice as to what program to send their kid too?  :roflmao: The only parents who do post here are either die hard cult followers with special interests in whatever program we are talking about or a parent who just now realized that the program their child was in was abusive and come here to show their support. Either way the only people who actually speak to a parent before making this decision are the Ed-Cons and since the programs are paying their salaries rarely would they put any of us on the phone with the parents, even if we insisted on wasting our time doing so.

I have always made myself available to speak to parents, either via personal email, over the phone or IM chat and if they were truly interested in having a face to face conversation I would be happy to arrange it. But not once in the 4 years that I have openly participated in this cause has a program parent asked me to have a conversation with them, not via email or phone let alone a face to face. The only pre-program parents who have posted here or on other forums I used were usually "hit and run" and never even bothered to consider the advice that we tried to give them. The truth is even a heart to heart isn't enough to convince a parent to separate themselves from their desperation and think first about the welfare of the child. Most times these parents want to place their kid in any place that will take them without a medical evaluation, self admittance or due process and although these parents have good intentions, more often than not, it is only their ignorance that is to blame for refusing to see the signs. Sadly, "Help" is not always what they are looking for, private imprisonment is exactly what these parents have in mind for their kids, they know its not a cruise ship and they want their child to be miserable to punish them for their dirty deeds. They figure if hes treated bad enough at school he will be grateful and obedient when he comes home.

Heres the thing, whoever you are, None of us are ashamed, if we were we wouldn't bother being here. What we are is outraged and rightfully so. Speaking for myself and a few other fellow survivors here, we happen to be passionate and dedicated to ending the abuse in residential treatment programs. The fact that you would choose to stand in the way of advocacy and protection for defenseless minors, only shows that you people are in support of these abusive practices and have a demented way of living your life.

Didn't your momma ever teach you that actions speak louder than words? We are not the ones with the shady intentions, there is no shame in supporting appropriate justice for past and present crimes against children. You people are the ones who show your disgrace through your practices of mind control, child abuse, fear mongering and deceit. The shame is yours my friend. We have only just begun to reveal the truth about you and those who follow this scandalous way of life. Try and try as hard as you can to hold back the flood with your multitude of lies, but soon, it will consume you all. The truth will out, it always does.

do you really think anybody wastes their time reading your posts? ill admit i made it through the first three sentences before I gave up... its like you just randomly put thoughts together and call it an idea/point. wow, you suck at this.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »
do you really think anybody wastes their time reading your posts? ill admit i made it through the first three sentences before I gave up... its like you just randomly put thoughts together and call it an idea/point. wow, you suck at this.

You were able to tell all of that by only reading the first three sentences? Wow.

Normally it takes a person at least a paragraph before they can ascertain any sort of writing style or trend on the part of the author. That is an interesting talent you have.

My post is actually five sentences, so not sure you got all of this, but in case you made it here, this is the end.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »

lol... Speaks volumes about your literacy. :ftard:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »
If this post is genuine and this person actually went through a program, liked it, made friends there, etc. Then it only serves as one more example of why programs are bad. The writer is angry and vindictive and name calls children who are struggling with issues in their lives. They are whining babies that refuse to participate and refuse to take accountability.

If this lack of empathy for struggling children is the normative result of having been through a program then programs are clearly dangerous. They produce angry adults without compassion, empathy, or concern for the psychological welfare of those unwilling participants who might not benefit from this one particularly tough form of rehabilitation. Thier narrow minds believe that if the participant had a bad experience, the fault must lie with the participant instead of the method/program. Blame the victim.

Teens misbehave for many reasons and psychologists point out that the behavior is not really the problem. There are underlying problems are causing the behavior. The underlying problem of a troubled child is never diagnosed as 'refusing to take accountability.' This is not the problem. It is a symptom. I know many child psychologists who have universally informed  me that it is very often not the kids, but the parents that have the problem. Kids, they say, are pretty easy to help because they are young and impressionable. Adults think they are always right. So blaming the parents is not always wrong to do.

Common sense tells me that a teen with a real mental illness ranging from ADHD to schizophrenia, would most likely be harmed far more than helped by a tough-love program. Likewise, I think that a child rebelling from overly strict, overly religious, or flat out abusive parents would also find a program less than helpful. The program is only going to reinforce the parents' position against the child. The child has no recourse, but to submit to this fiasco, or they can't get out of the program.

The writer's, and by extension, the programs' lack of insight into such an obvious truth points out the kind of ignorance that allows abuse to occur. They have no idea what they are doing. They have no respect for the kids as individuals, only as sheep to be processed with one possible outcome.

Welcome to the herd, writer of hate and ignorance. For you, life is simple. Authority is always right and the kids are always wrong. Enjoy your life of blind obedience.

Finally, I am a middle aged man with a well behaved teenaged child. Neither me nor my child has ever attended a program. I have no axe to grind other than a concern for the rights and safety of my fellow citizens and my son's peers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »
this is a perfest example of the communication break created by the program.  one from the outside speaks of real MAJOR majority of citizens a program person comes in contact with.  brainwashed people who are unaware of being,  do not realize they are off coarse.   or they are unaware of their rights,  proper code of conduct for mental health treatment, etc, and how they truly were vitcimized.  So my question is how do we reach these people some kind of logic, understanding  something   more than agreeing to disagree.   that is exactly where im am at .  now as family members how do reconnect to these programies.   How can this be so called treatment be good when the rest of the family can nolonger effectively  comunicate anymore.  how does a family reuninted to be "on the same boat"   what good is this program thing if the rest of the world did not participate, "missed the boat",  these people get left behind and forgotten,  I just dont get it.  Do these program poeple think they are  special and in a class of their own not worthy of  the people unaware of this special program and new form of relating,   so just act as if we dont exsist.     SOOOO HOW DO WE AS NON PROGRAM PEOPLE GET THRU OR OVER THIS WALL, OR CLEAR THE BLOCKAGE TO REACH THESE PEOPLE AND REUNITE THE CLOSNESS FELT BEFORE THEY WENT INTO THE SO CALLED PROGRAM THING???? IM TALKING PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGY.    there have got to be words and ways to help direct and redirect a conversation into logic  and understanding  and validity to both or all involed without it always  being some kind of debate.   can anybody help me out here.  do i make any sense to either side of  prgm or nonprgm  HUMAN BEINGS,  AND I STRESS HUMAN -- I AM HUMAN -- I AM A HUMAN BEING AND SO ARE YOU.