Author Topic: split twice,lauderdale ''74  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: split twice,lauderdale ''74
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »
I have to say that "Straight Inc." was not the same as the Seed.  I was there from 74 on and never did I see anyone get hit or anything remotely like that.  I can see why you are resentful because of "Straight Inc." but that WAS NOT the Seed.  

I also remember you as a kid and your mom and Thom.  I know that you never came to the Seed and I'm sorry you had such a rough time at Straight Inc. but please don't say it was the Seed.  The Seed changed my life.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't stand by and say nothing at all.  I know you'll probably attack me but I had to say my peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
debbie Del Bueno
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2009, 09:05:59 AM »
debbie del bueno was one cunt staff - a thief, a liar, total whore, prostituted for drugs -- pig that was relentless, and loved torturing little girls. loved it! thrived on it.

she died of a drug overdose. i think it was 1977-78.

i was 16. i glorified in that news.

isn't that sad. a kid happy some piece of shit died - almost poetic justice. she was the worst of the worst, and that is pretty evil coming from the seed.

the seed was a real horror show.

i'm an attorney now. but i don't live in the u.s. barker is lucky for that. because i'd file a class action at my own expense.

and surely win!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »