Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Maine sex offender off the streets

<< < (2/2)

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---Video of above story:

http://www.wcsh6.com/video/default.aspx?aid=46065
--- End quote ---

It would be interesting if they could get this guy to talk.  I can't believe he just randomly picked Hyde.  There must have been a homosexual pedophile on the inside at the time, that regaled him with tales of the sweet young chicken made buff by the brutal workouts.  Chicken Hawks roost near the chicken.

HH

Anonymous:
how badly did Hyde School drop the ball, that Mike Schmader spent the next ten years totally messed up because of it? ........ or did they make it even worse?

Anonymous:
It happened in another place too. You can read about how beatings, raping and even killings were administered by the State of Florida for over 100 years.  Read about it at www://orangetoilet news.com  Read how it messed up my life, what I BECAME, HOW LONG IT TOOK TO "GET WELL." And I'm only one of several hundreds boys, some as young as 10 years old, who were tortured, brutalized, some raped and some even murdered, while in the 'protective care' of Florida. Read about the worst case of child abuse in the history of our country.  Julian Sapp (Mike) email:   [email protected]  (writer)

survivorami:
I guess this guy Jeffrey Shields is now out of prison, the one who raped Hyde student Mike Schmader at Hyde on his 13th birthday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version