Author Topic: Need to update name list  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
Need to update name list
« on: August 02, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »
I have been off for a while and i am really sorry about it all, but i just have some personal shit i need to deal with.  
I do need to update the name list and the email addresses on it and everything.  I have read a lot of posts and know that we have a bunch of new people.  I have checked email periodically and gotten some names that people remember and i want to thank you for it all.  Im getting to it as soon as i can.  but i'm organizing them on the puter to put them up easier.  

I need your permission in either putting your full name (with no astericks) or your email addresses (so others can email you by just clicking your name) or both if you like.  
Please email me any names you remember that i do not have on the list as well...all help appreciated!!!   :nworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need to update name list
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2003, 03:50:00 PM »
Good to hear from you...Are you in NJ or Fl. now?
You can put my e-mail up,I`m in a connecting kind of mood.Let me know if your in NJ,I`ll come down. I`m still in CT
[email protected]
AKA: Katie Reid

Kate Walsh

Offline ottkat

• View Profile
    • http://www.krimson-news.com/kcnndiaries/crimm_fatale.shtml
Need to update name list
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 08:41:00 PM »
Cool.

You can list me as "Kathy Ottersten (formerly Kevin)" if that works.

Email is: [email protected]

And if anyone wants to know, I am moving in a month from NYC to Seattle, WA.  As a friend of mine says, "We begin again, again."

Offline bettyboopk68

• View Profile
Need to update name list
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 10:33:00 PM »
Hi......I would like my name placed on your list....I just found this site yesterday, and it has flooded more memories back than I care to remember....I was in Kids of Bergen County in 1986...My heart started bleeding again for all the stories I am reading, and I'd like to see if I can help too...
[email protected]

A.K.A. Kara