Author Topic: AARC Expose - Feb. 13th  (Read 2191 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: AARC Expose - Feb. 13th
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 01:35:44 AM »
Quote from: "Gopher_dcgn"
Yeah, they only alluded to the coercion and brainwashing of parents aspect.

I would imagine it's difficult to get a parent on camera admitting they put their child in an abusive situation. So I'm afraid you're right about the current students. But if government and corporate funding gets cut it might be enough to kill it off, or price it out of the range of most parents.

Most programs have a "cutoff" threshold.  When enrollment drops below a certain level, it's impossible to turn a profit.  That being said, if AARC relies on a lot of outside fundraising to operate (as it seemed from the opening scenes)... they're finished.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 01:37:40 AM »
Quote from: "Gopher_dcgn"
Yeah, they only alluded to the coercion and brainwashing of parents aspect.

I would imagine it's difficult to get a parent on camera admitting they put their child in an abusive situation.

Most parents have trouble admitting it to themselves.  Ask Rachael what her mother is like to this day.

If you watched the full Phil Elberg interview, it really is sad.  These programs make money off splitting families up if a member disagrees with the group (a lot like Scientology's policy of "disconnection").
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 01:58:10 AM »
There are 10s (100s?) of thousands of kids who’ve been through centers identical to or worse than the AARC in the US. These gulags are tolerated by our populous which loves a good punishing, even if the extrajudicial punishing of young adults in cultic private-funded prisons for youth who’ve never even been arrested.

Most of these gulag-cults, like CEDU running springs, RMA, Elan, etc are all descendants of Synanon. Kids, which begat AARC, was a clone of Straight, itself a clone of The Seed, itself a mutant of Synanon. CEDU was opened by Mel Wasserman, a former Synanon disciple.

Today, there’s a 100 million $ industry revolving around the abduction, imprisonment and torture of teenagers. Torture is called treatment. Reports of abuse we are ignored. If a young adult is beaten to death, there are no consequence for the beaters. If a young adult escapes, as Rachael escaped that night, they are hunted, and should the police notice them, they are captured and returned to the gulag. Thousands upon thousands are dead.

Tell somebody.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 02:02:32 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
There are 10s (100s?) of thousands of kids who’ve been through centers identical to or worse than the AARC in the US. These gulags are tolerated by our populous which loves a good punishing, even if the extrajudicial punishing of young adults in cultic private-funded prisons for youth who’ve never even been arrested.

Most of these gulag-cults, like CEDU running springs, RMA, Elan, etc are all descendants of Synanon. Kids, which begat AARC, was a clone of Straight, itself a clone of The Seed, itself a mutant of Synanon. CEDU was opened by Mel Wasserman, a former Synanon disciple.

Today, there’s a 100 million $ industry revolving around the abduction, imprisonment and torture of teenagers. Torture is called treatment. Reports of abuse we are ignored. If a young adult is beaten to death, there are no consequence for the beaters. If a young adult escapes, as Rachael escaped that night, they are hunted, and should the police notice them, they are captured and returned to the gulag. Thousands upon thousands are dead.

Tell somebody.
damn good post is damn good (and accurate too!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 02:06:36 AM »
So many typos though.

Argh. Really I'm not THAT illiterate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 05:36:28 AM »
I would imagine it's difficult to get a parent on camera admitting they put their child in an abusive situation.

Not for some of us!

So I'm afraid you're right about the current students.

They're never going to understand why they're not leveling up.

But if government and corporate funding gets cut it might be enough to kill it off, or price it out of the range of most parents.

Out of 6.somthing million last year only $400,000 was from gov't. I'm thinking AARC's not TOO concerned about the gov't money anymore.

But if the corporations etc. start pulling out their remaining 6 million, it could be trouble.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
These programs make money off splitting families up if a member disagrees with the group (a lot like Scientology's policy of "disconnection").

Yep.  Ask my wife about that, she was denied all contact with her daughter for having the gall to ask questions about the program and photographing her daughter being restrained face down by five fat women, one on the girl's back to take the wind out of her.  The program failed to break the bond between mother and daughter, which frustrated the hell out of the treatment team.  God knows they tried every trick - telling my step daughter that her mom asked for her to be restrained, calling mom crazy, etc.  The kind of thing family courts refer to as "parental alienation" except it's okay when "pros" do it for the parent who pays.

This was at a licensed accredited program that boasts of being different from the ones you read about in the media.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"