Author Topic: Pathway in the news again 2/07/2009  (Read 6400 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Pathway in the news again 2/07/2009
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »
One approach is to keep them talking as long as possible and get them to answer as many questions as possible so that some  :ftard:  parent will slip up and actually publicly air some of the less savory aspects of the program.  This "Darren Williamson" fellow doesn't seem to exactly be the brightest bulb in the pack.  If Pathway hasn't already shut him up, it's probably a good idea to ask him a few more questions.

Good job with your kindler, gentler approach in response.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »
You can expect more after tonight, since Monday parent rap is just letting out, LOL... I bet they were all holding hands and chanting SAVE US OH LORD! SAVE OUR CHILDREN!!! LET US NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE TRUTH!!!!! Talk about having an ass handed to someone,  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:

Maaaaan, I can't wait to hear what happens when the real shit hits the fan!!  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 11:22:14 PM »
Quote from: "The Flood"
You can expect more after tonight, since Monday parent rap is just letting out

AHA!  That's probably why it was so quiet these past few hours... lol...  They've all gone to their little church to worship the program.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 11:38:06 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
One approach is to keep them talking as long as possible and get them to answer as many questions as possible so that some  :ftard:  parent will slip up and actually publicly air some of the less savory aspects of the program.  This "Darren Williamson" fellow doesn't seem to exactly be the brightest bulb in the pack.  If Pathway hasn't already shut him up, it's probably a good idea to ask him a few more questions.

Good job with your kindler, gentler approach in response.

Well, I want the truth to come out and, although many won't agree with me here, I don't place blame on the parents. I place blame on the program completely. I do not wish to attack the parents and I understand it is difficult because the program has carefully positioned them between it and us. There may be certain people who are pure evil, but I always try to judge someone as an individual, and if they be a program parent, I can respect a person fighting for the welfare of their child. Whether they are right or not doesn't matter to me. I only hope they educate themselves on this very important issue and then re-evaluate their decisions.

This discourse is very good, although it gets a bit ugly here and there.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 11:57:23 PM »
Like you implied some people are just sadistick fucks and just because they're in a cult doesn't mean it absolves them of their actions.  It's a case-by-case issue in my mind.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 04:28:06 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Like you implied some people are just sadistick fucks and just because they're in a cult doesn't mean it absolves them of their actions.  It's a case-by-case issue in my mind.

As you know, I don't think of it that way "exactly" but I understand the thinking. We just have different views on this. I do think there are "bad apples" out there supporting programs as well as some who do not support programs. Case by case issue is a good way to put it. At any rate, I appreciate all of the insightful comments by you and everyone else on that thread. This is an emotional subject, there is bound to be some explosive banter mixed in from all sides.

Hopefully this will be informative for the public and all who are reading this extremely long thread.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »
LOL.  I got em cornered good on page 27 and 28

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wish/ ... J/p27#c546

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:31 AM »
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »
jESUS, first, do you have to give these people more imaginary diseases to torture their kids for having? ODD? CD?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »
Parents now perform restraints at PFC???????!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone said they are copying entire comments section which is 810 comments or something, pls state where these are filed, immed., otherwise will copy it myself but u will sav me time if u already did it!!!! THANKS.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:30 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
jESUS, first, do you have to give these people more imaginary diseases to torture their kids for having? ODD? CD?

if you read the whole thing you will see that it says "Punitive treatments like boot camps and "behavioral modification" schools which restrict contact with parents, and place the child among other disturbed children, can do more harm than good.
Outlook (Prognosis)
"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »
Quote from: "Wha???"
Parents now perform restraints at PFC???????!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone said they are copying entire comments section which is 810 comments or something, pls state where these are filed, immed., otherwise will copy it myself but u will sav me time if u already did it!!!! THANKS.

That's me.  I've saved em all.  Page 18 is where the parnt, Darren Williamson, admits to performing restraints, however he has been reluctant to answer any further questions on the subject (somebody named "watch what you say" showed up and told him not to answer any further questions on restraint).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"
Quote from: "Guest"

if you read the whole thing you will see that it says "Punitive treatments like boot camps and "behavioral modification" schools which restrict contact with parents, and place the child among other disturbed children, can do more harm than good.
Outlook (Prognosis)
"

Yes, i see your point, still please don't dignify that imaginary disease/child-killing/torture justification.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:51 AM »
i was trying to point out that it things like behavior are better dealt with at the home level. if you feel that i was advocating FOR this torture than you miss took what i was saying. i am in no way trying to give them food for thought, im trying to do just the opposite. if a child can have one of what is mentioned (unfortunately a lot could fall into this via teenage rebellion) which is worse to or equal to what the parents are claiming and it is better to deal with it at a home level why not their child? or do they not listen to people who deal with this every day. (which most of the parents fall under. example i know whats right even thought there is proof to the opposite.)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 12:16:07 AM »
Most kids who are labeled with ODD/CD aren't actually diagnosed with it... other than maybe by the facility to justify more time (more money).  The definition in the DSM clearly states that normal teenage behavior should not be labeled as ODD/CD.