Author Topic: I gave a supportive deposition, but...  (Read 32271 times)

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
I gave a supportive deposition, but...
« on: February 02, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
I was required to give a deposition for the Sudweeks' case, but since I was still a minor (barely 17 at the time) I was scared to death of being sent back to that hell. Of course I lied. My mother was there. If she heard me saying negative things, she may have emailed Cheryl what I had said and you know what her answer would have been... "SEND HER ON BACK!!! She's not yet fixed!!" I lied and I lied and I lied. So many lies...

Well, I really hated to do that... but the fear of returning or being sent to a similar facility for telling the truth was simply paralyzing. I'm sure the other kids from Whitmore who are still around here know just what I mean. After years of emotional, mental, and physical abuse, my life was finally normal; just the thought of it all being ripped from me once again was unbearable.

So, my question to you is this... is there anything I can do to correct what I said? I am no longer a minor and cannot be sent away, and I am afraid no longer. I'm worried that now that since the trial is over, I cannot right my wrongs and they will not be punished for what they did. I have tons of evidence... copies of emails, letters, photos that were not allowed to be posted, group newsletters that were not allowed to be posted... all of it saved. All of it here. Can I do anything with this, or is it all simply useless?

I choose not to reveal my name for fear of repercussions from those still inhaling that Kool-Aide...

I do want it to be known however, that I believe I have the most correct account of events that went on in Whitmore as I was 'in the background' most of the time... they simply assumed that my quiet, apparent conformity meant I believed every word, did everything as I was told, etc. My innocent demeanor is very misleading. I believe at some point, for a few months or more at a time, every single one of the other kids were 100% under their control, with the exception of Joey who was not there long enough for brainwashing to occur. I never was - I maintained individual thought, did what I wanted (quietly, of course - and very sneakily), and did not let their bullshit penetrate the concrete wall I set on the boundaries of my mind. I kept a secondary journal, 100% secret from both Cheryl and the students, written in a code I designed myself, containing what REALLY happened that day. The others are correct in a lot of instances, but forget to mention certain important facts or events. If anyone has ANY questions for me whatsoever, please reply and let me know. I want to help. I want everyone to understand exactly what went on there, and why we are all traumatized (or still under their control) and will be for the rest of our lives.

I still have nightmares. I know some of you do, too.

-Lolita
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I gave a supportive deposition, but...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »
Some of that material could be posted on IsacCorp, or here. I bet lots of people would appreciate it!

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »
Definitely... I was just wondering if anyone knew of anything I could do legally against them. I have evidence of things that were not mentioned in the trial, i.e. fraud, forging documents, and possible embezzlement.

Also, I forgot to mention... the Sudweeks stole about $1000 worth of clothing from me when I finally left. All of my winter clothing was in the hangar, including 3 jackets, one of them $300, another $200, and the last one about $100. The rest consisted of jeans, shirts, etc. They supposedly "couldn't find it in the hangar" but we all know that's bullshit. I was there when it was put there, and I remember where it was - I told them the exact spot; they refused to let me come along. Is there anything I can do legally to get it all back, or at least monetary compensation?
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »
I also used to post here, years ago, back in 2004-2005. I lied a ton back then, too... got me in a good spot with Cheryl & Mark. If you want to know my old handle, PM me and if you can convince me you're not a drone, I just might tell you. But I WILL NOT tell Guests - you must have a legit handle with at least 10 previous posts.
-Marilyn Manson

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 07:08:57 PM »
Quote from: "Lolita"
Can I do anything with this, or is it all simply useless?
Why not post all of it here?  Create a "whitmore documents" thread, and post stuff.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 07:30:34 PM »
Eventually, I will. But first, I need the money to get the documents from my laptop which failed 2 months before leaving Whitmore. As soon as I have it, I will be posting everything. You can trust me on that. I would extract the documents myself, but as it is a Mac and I know only PCs, I need to pay for a professional to do it, unfortunately.
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 06:23:03 PM »
by Guest on Yesterday, 08:17

Lolita wrote:
psy wrote:
Lolita wrote:
And it ended... too late. I wish I could've been part of it - I lied in my deposition for fear of being sent back to that place, or to another facility as I was still a minor when the deposition was taken. Too scared... too mortal. Maybe if the court had seen my evidence, they would've gotten just what they deserved. For more info, read my thread...

This deposition was in the criminal, not civil case, correct?

Correct.

That's strange. There was never any deposition in the criminal case. I don't know who you are coming on this site impersonating a survivor, but it's pretty apparent to everybody. Whatever your reason for coming on here with "bait" and wanting to contact Joey or any other actual Whitmore survivors can't be good. My guess is you're little miss Sue Scheff, and if that's so, I suggest you go do the world a favor and wash your fucking mouth out with buckshot.

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
::fullofshit::
That's strange.   There was never any deposition in the criminal case.  I don't know who you are coming on this site impersonating a survivor, but it's pretty apparent to everybody.  Whatever your reason for coming on here with "bait" and wanting to contact Joey or any other actual Whitmore survivors can't be good.  My guess is you're little miss Sue Scheff, and if that's so, I suggest you go do the world a favor and wash your fucking mouth out with buckshot. :twofinger:

Excuse me, but apparently you know very little about this whole thing, Mr. Guest. Who are you, first of all, going on here anonymously and expecting us all to take your word? Who the hell are you? You know nothing, and you're flaunting that. I was there, I did give a deposition recorded on tape and recorded in writing. There were depositions taken for the criminal case. Why don't you ask some of the other kids? I wasn't the only one who gave one. Not everyone did, of course, but there was a good amount. Next time, make sure you've got your story straight before slinging insults and accusations. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Fuck you too, asshole.

(Awww, the poor idiot doesn't know how to carry over quotes correctly. You sad, sad little thing.)
-Marilyn Manson

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »
Actually, the guest is correct.  There was no deposition in the criminal case.  If you have a supposed video deposition or one in writing, please post it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Maybe Lolita doesn't know the difference between a recorded and written "Statement" and a "Deposition."
She claims she was a minor when she gave this lie-filed "WHATEVER IT WAS."
But PSY's correct, she should have a copy to post.

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Maybe Lolita doesn't know the difference between a recorded and written "Statement" and a "Deposition."
She claims she was a minor when she gave this lie-filed "WHATEVER IT WAS."
But PSY's correct, she should have a copy to post.

When lawyers from both sides of a case fly in to your city to sit down with you and ask you all sorts of questions about the case while recording it on a tape recorder and have someone there to write the conversation out, that's a deposition. Maybe it was the civil case, after all. This was 3 years ago.
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »
Maybe it was the civil case, after all. This was 3 years ago.
Maybe it was the civil case?  LOL.  Oh wow.  You're a credible one.  Why don't you go back and re-register under some other name.  This con is over.  Bye bye now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 03:22:16 PM »
Maybe it was the civil case, after all. This was 3 years ago.[/color]
Trying to somebody into talking about something?  Ain't gonna work.  Get gone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »
Oh YEA.   Maybe it was the Civil Case???  As if there's not a lot of difference between a CRIMINAL CASE and Civil Case.
That's really, really funny! :rofl:

What a bunch of bullshit! :bs:   :bs:   :bs:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »
Imagine that - Attorneys from both sides of a case making a house-call to get a statement/deposition from LOLITA!
LOLITA must have been a very important witness!
The Sudweeks must be shaking in their boots, knowing LOLITA has turned against them!
Cheryl's gonna be mad, when she hears about this. :flame: