Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

I gave a supportive deposition, but...

<< < (6/6)

Anonymous:
Tori returned to Whitmore the later part of 2004 as a so-called counselor at the age of 18; so she couldn't have been threatened to be returned to Whitmore.  Cheryl copped her plea bargain about September 2006, and the civil case wasn't filed until 2005. Wonder when the attorneys started taking depositions?
Lolita must have been enrolled at Whitmore at about age 13, if she graduated at age 16 "as valedictorian." That in itself is funny as hell: Valedicorian of Whitmore Academy?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Anonymous:
Greetings Lolita:
Would anything in your documents deal with medical insurance? When our son was there, we were told that we could directly bill our medical insurance. Back then we had killer benifits. We found out AFTER our son was home, and we had paid the Sudweeks $6500.00 for money that we "owed" to get our son back that their system of billing was out of whack.
From what we were told a therapist or group of therapists are under the umbrella of a psychiatrist, who gives them the billing codes. The therapist at Whitmore used a bunch of codes but they weren't the correct ones. Also, the amount we paid at the end was almost identical to what was to be billed. There were other items that we had asked that our son receive that would have been paid for 100% that he never got.

Hope your doing better...

Che Gookin:
Lolita,

I won't believe or not believe what you are saying. Best way about this would be to retrieve the documents and send them to someone who can get them to the right people. I'm leaning on you sending them to Buzzkill as she knows a few of the main players in the Whitmore disaster. I'm sure she'd be happy to pass them along to the right person/persons. Be careful what you post on the internet as if the documents have real value in a court room that might negate their value. Not sure how it works, but think carefully before posting everything up for public consumption.

Good luck

BuzzKill:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---Lolita,

I won't believe or not believe what you are saying. Best way about this would be to retrieve the documents and send them to someone who can get them to the right people. I'm leaning on you sending them to Buzzkill as she knows a few of the main players in the Whitmore disaster. I'm sure she'd be happy to pass them along to the right person/persons. Be careful what you post on the internet as if the documents have real value in a court room that might negate their value. Not sure how it works, but think carefully before posting everything up for public consumption.

Good luck
--- End quote ---

Can't imagine why you suggest such a thing. I don't know any of the parties involved any better than you do. If there are documents that may be of interest I'd suggest they go to www.isaccorp.org. That's all I would do if I had them. There's no reason at all for me to ever see them.

Che Gookin:
Yeah send them along to ISAC like Buzz suggests, not sure why I thought that would be a good idea either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version