Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

I gave a supportive deposition, but...

<< < (5/6) > >>

Anonymous:
Re: What is your age & the level and focus of your education
by Lolita » Yesterday, 20:56

--- Quote ---Age: 20
Associates in Social Sciences
Bachelors in Psychology in progress

Also, was valedictorian and graduated at 16.

A lot of people think kids from programs are stupid for some reason. Time to prove them wrong.“This is the culture you're raising your kids in. Don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn MansonLolita
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mail
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---Re: What is your age & the level and focus of your education
by Lolita » Yesterday, 20:56

--- Quote ---Age: 20
Associates in Social Sciences
Bachelors in Psychology in progress

Also, was valedictorian and graduated at 16.
A lot of people think kids from programs are stupid for some reason. Time to prove them wrong.“This is the culture you're raising your kids in. Don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn MansonLolita
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mail
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

BuzzKill:

--- Quote ---You then try to state the deposition was in the civil case. Sorry, but that's bullshit. First of all, people don't confuse civil and criminal cases.
--- End quote ---

I don't know Psy. I can see how a kid could get this confused. Especially if they are being in any way coerced and feel threatened. They may not ask a lot of questions and may make large assumptions.

I do find it odd tho that there is all this evidence, and then oops, its on a dysfunctional Mac. I didn't think Mac's went south like that. Thats what my Mac friends tell me anyway.

Lottie - if your telling the truth, plenty of people would love to see what ever you have. If your lying I can't imagine what you think to gain from it.

Anonymous:
Lolita states she attended Whitmore for 3 years.  Is this where she graduated at age 16?

--- Quote ---Nine months is NOTHING compared to my 3 years of living with them, asshole. You'll learn eventually... hang around there long enough. You'll see!“This is the culture you're raising your kids in. Don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn MansonLolita
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mail
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
Sounds like Tori

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version