Author Topic: I gave a supportive deposition, but...  (Read 32272 times)

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
Re: I gave a supportive deposition, but...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »
Wow, it's so fucking obvious that was the same person, three times over. Are you so insecure in your words that you must act as if two people agree with you?

And for your information (not that you'll retain it - you seem highly mentally incapacitated) I was one of her favorites. So yeah, she would be pretty mad.

Apparently you really don't care at all for the kids hurt by them. All you want is drama. Drama, drama, drama. You probably beat your own kids! You have no empathy. You just want some excitement. It's painfully obvious. I suggest you seek it elsewhere. Child abuse is a very serious issue especially when it involves so many kids, but all you want to do is bitch, bitch, bitch about Cheryl and Mark. Did you ever stop to think for a moment that the kids are the important figures in this case? Instead of just bitching and complaining about them, why not talk about the hurt the kids had to endure? What about the trauma that still clings to many of them to this day, and probably won't ever subside? Did you ever even consider that?

No, I don't think you did... because you're all about the excitement & the drama. You have no empathy. You truly don't give a damn about the ones hurt by them.

You care so much more about Cheryl & Mark than you do about the abused children! Well, I've got two words for you... FUCK OFF. Asshole.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »
And for your information (not that you'll retain it - you seem highly mentally incapacitated) I was one of her favorites.

How special! :jamin:

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »
And that's all you can say.

:twofinger:
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »
Lolita, How long did you go to Whitmore Academy? Did you graduate there?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 10:33:44 PM »
Look, "Lolita".  The guests, as blunt as the might be, have a point.  The details of your story don't line up.  The holes in your story was what initially prompted me to ask "This deposition was in the criminal, not civil case, correct?".  Sorry, but that was a trick question, and you failed the test.  There were no depositions in the criminal case.

You then try to state the deposition was in the civil case.  Sorry, but that's bullshit.  First of all, people don't confuse civil and criminal cases.  Secondly, there are reasons why it is not possible that you had a depo taken in the civil case.  (but hey...  if you want to prove me wrong and post your "deposition"... prove me wrong.  you shoudl have copies, right?  :roflmao:  )

Come back some other time under another (less provocative) name.  Lose the Manson quote and the pink text.  You're trying to hard to fit in with people you clearly do not understand (ironic you accuse the guests here of "drama").  Also, you might want to avoid slamming Joyce in the first two posts.  It's a bit obvious to people who know the backstory.

Why you continue to post here is a mystery.  Maybe you're hoping people will forget that you got exposed as a fraud, or that some survivors will contact you.  Well.  I got news for you: the Whitmore people I am in contact with have been talking about your posts and they spotted more bullshit than I did.  Next time you're going to try to be an impostor or agent provocateur, might I suggest actually doing some research first.

I'll play dumb when there is even a slight chance a person is telling the truth, or it endangers nobody, but those two conditions don't apply here.  As the guest put it, whatever reasons you have for wanting to contact Joey or other Whitmore survivors can't be good.  I'm fairly protective over actual survivors.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »
Re: What is your age & the level and focus of your education
by Lolita » Yesterday, 20:56

Associates in Social Sciences
Bachelors in Psychology in progress

Also, was valedictorian and graduated at 16.

A lot of people think kids from programs are stupid for some reason. Time to prove them wrong.“This is the culture you're raising your kids in. Don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn MansonLolita
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Re: What is your age & the level and focus of your education
by Lolita » Yesterday, 20:56

Associates in Social Sciences
Bachelors in Psychology in progress

Also, was valedictorian and graduated at 16.
A lot of people think kids from programs are stupid for some reason. Time to prove them wrong.“This is the culture you're raising your kids in. Don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn MansonLolita
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mail

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 07:58:36 PM »
You then try to state the deposition was in the civil case. Sorry, but that's bullshit. First of all, people don't confuse civil and criminal cases.

I don't know Psy. I can see how a kid could get this confused. Especially if they are being in any way coerced and feel threatened. They may not ask a lot of questions and may make large assumptions.

I do find it odd tho that there is all this evidence, and then oops, its on a dysfunctional Mac. I didn't think Mac's went south like that. Thats what my Mac friends tell me anyway.

Lottie - if your telling the truth, plenty of people would love to see what ever you have. If your lying I can't imagine what you think to gain from it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 02:00:00 AM »
Lolita states she attended Whitmore for 3 years.  Is this where she graduated at age 16?

Nine months is NOTHING compared to my 3 years of living with them, asshole. You'll learn eventually... hang around there long enough. You'll see!“This is the culture you're raising your kids in. Don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn MansonLolita
phpBB Familiar Face

Private messageE-mail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 09:42:16 AM »
Sounds like Tori

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 02:01:03 PM »
Tori returned to Whitmore the later part of 2004 as a so-called counselor at the age of 18; so she couldn't have been threatened to be returned to Whitmore.  Cheryl copped her plea bargain about September 2006, and the civil case wasn't filed until 2005. Wonder when the attorneys started taking depositions?
Lolita must have been enrolled at Whitmore at about age 13, if she graduated at age 16 "as valedictorian." That in itself is funny as hell: Valedicorian of Whitmore Academy?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 11:02:29 AM »
Greetings Lolita:
Would anything in your documents deal with medical insurance? When our son was there, we were told that we could directly bill our medical insurance. Back then we had killer benifits. We found out AFTER our son was home, and we had paid the Sudweeks $6500.00 for money that we "owed" to get our son back that their system of billing was out of whack.
From what we were told a therapist or group of therapists are under the umbrella of a psychiatrist, who gives them the billing codes. The therapist at Whitmore used a bunch of codes but they weren't the correct ones. Also, the amount we paid at the end was almost identical to what was to be billed. There were other items that we had asked that our son receive that would have been paid for 100% that he never got.

Hope your doing better...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:16 AM »
Lolita,

I won't believe or not believe what you are saying. Best way about this would be to retrieve the documents and send them to someone who can get them to the right people. I'm leaning on you sending them to Buzzkill as she knows a few of the main players in the Whitmore disaster. I'm sure she'd be happy to pass them along to the right person/persons. Be careful what you post on the internet as if the documents have real value in a court room that might negate their value. Not sure how it works, but think carefully before posting everything up for public consumption.

Good luck

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Lolita,

I won't believe or not believe what you are saying. Best way about this would be to retrieve the documents and send them to someone who can get them to the right people. I'm leaning on you sending them to Buzzkill as she knows a few of the main players in the Whitmore disaster. I'm sure she'd be happy to pass them along to the right person/persons. Be careful what you post on the internet as if the documents have real value in a court room that might negate their value. Not sure how it works, but think carefully before posting everything up for public consumption.

Good luck

Can't imagine why you suggest such a thing. I don't know any of the parties involved any better than you do. If there are documents that may be of interest I'd suggest they go to www.isaccorp.org. That's all I would do if I had them. There's no reason at all for me to ever see them.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 02:00:52 AM »
Yeah send them along to ISAC like Buzz suggests, not sure why I thought that would be a good idea either.