Author Topic: Let's get child abusers hooked on cocaine.  (Read 657 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's get child abusers hooked on cocaine.
« on: June 27, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »
On another thread it was mentioned that cocaine is a drug for selfish assholes. Its price also means that they have to have more money than sense.

Can you think of anyone fitting that description? I sure can! Hell, there's a whole convention of them coming up!

There are a lot of ways to get started. For example, you could make housecalls! NATSAP members don't believe in medical ethics or real credentials, so it shouldn't be hard to pose as a doctor just giving them what they need. Start off with some cultie bullshit, speak the lingo, do a spiel about the evils of substance abuse, and then give them a nice, fat dose of llello. Maybe mix it with some Vicks Vaporub or squirt it with a bit of water. Not a lot, not at first. Don't ever tell them what it is; as long as it doesn't look like the characteristic white powder, they won't have a clue. Keep their names on your person at all times and they won't dare call the police if they ever learn.

I don't personally deal in cocaine, but I'm certain someone here knows someone who does and is willing to leverage the free market to take advantage of this unique opportunity.

Remember, helping fight the drug war is *your* responsibility!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »