Author Topic: Smart move from a 15 year old  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smart move from a 15 year old
« on: January 28, 2009, 09:05:39 AM »
A 15 year old overmedicated kid was on a waiting list for a socalled RTC aka behavior modification facility and somehow he found out, so he ran away. Once he was caught he made a smart move. He told that he left home because he was hit by his mother. The mother got arrested.

So now he is free living with his father. We have a lot of guides to survive a life in a TBS etc.

Could we develop a guide how to prevent a upcoming detainment at a program?

---
They think that they found our mule, but of course I didn't use my real name, so now somewhere in Denmark a really angry Dane are looking for me. To this person, I can only say "Sorry man, but fighting child abuse sometime means that some must take some hits." The good news is that we still are inside this message board.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
Re: Smart move from a 15 year old
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »
dude thats kick ass!
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 09:51:56 PM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"
dude thats kick ass!

Speaking of which, everyone on that forum needs a solid boot up the asshole. ST went hidden for a reason. The reason needs to show up again.

Quote from: "Rotsne"
They think that they found our mule

Now I'm curious. How much can you tell us?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »
It started at a board meeting some time ago. We have realized that in order to prevent future deaths and hit the industry hard when it is suffering due to the economy and the GAO hearing, we need to give alternative advice to the parents.

Like the positive peer model works parents listen to parents. Take a cult like MADD. It was started by a woman with a good cause, but it was taken over by fundamentalists who used the moms who have suffered a loss. What kind of parents would not listen to another parent who have suffered the biggest loss any parent can?

So our voluteers working inside the hosting firms monitors the trafic from/to Denmark and the parents  bulletin boards. When a profile is created we create a "false" parent profile also. We feed this Dane with our information which they believe because they are generally well informed and are able to look at this abroad from a critical viewpoint. Sometime they post it. If/when they do our false profile confirms it half which makes it more trustworthy. Remember these boards are not Fornits. They have not been manipulated like the victims of programs. They are desperate, afraid and of the edge of a breakdown. We only need to plant a little doubt before they demand special treatment for their child. Unfortunately we can pick from a list with +100 casulties and suicides after leaving the program, so it is rather easy.

The incident which got the wrong Rotsne thrown of the board was that a new director with a CEDU background became new manager at Northwest or Milestones. Milestones is a real CEDU-spinoff and I guess that their seminars are very much like CEDU's, but the difference is that the kids are attending a  normal public highschool.

It became very clear for our employer what this poor mother was up against. They were trying to teach her the 4 claimed manipulation strategies a child in a program can use by labeling the mother and her child as "co-dependent". It is a scam to pull this boy further into the program.

It seems that the program are watching this board and reported Rotsne's name back to the mother, who told the moderators of the board of a claimed mule. The innocent Rotsne got kicked off and our mule was fast to comfort the mother. Our next task is to plant a new fall-guy.

While we are waiting we are gathering information about a RTC near Allenstown, PA and another near Philly, PA. It seems that at least one of them have a security issue about placing people with different issues near each other which cause an increased risk of injury or death like the resent thread about Summit School. There is not reason for yet another kid returning home in a coffin. It doesn't matter how hard a person is punished for a murder. A family will still miss a loved one.

Of course we are sorry that the innocent Rotsne got thrown off the board and he is entitled to be angry as he explained on his blog (Yes, we tracked this down too). But really - he had not business to seek advice abroad in the first place. Some of our members are working for center-validering too trying to prevent cultural poluting and find this global seek for solutions disturbing when we have a more than 1,000 year old culture, which have developed answers to everything possible. Second this war have calsulties and as I see it is a small price to pay having a stranger kicked off a board compared to a boy coming home in a coffin. Nereksuf will comfort him and try to help him with his "gift from God" aka problem children.

I hope that it clarifys our reasons for doing so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »
MADD is not a cult. I like your site and making outrageous statements hurts its credibility. That sort of misinformation confuses the uneducated and vulnerable about the actuality of cults, and makes it harder for victims of cultic abuse to seek address

A cult is not a group in which pressure is put upon individuals to believe a certain things, that has members who believe something fervently, and is headed by a “fundamentalist.” This is an example of a group in which persuasion exists. Persuasion exists in all groups, including fornits. A cult is an authoritarian hierarchal scam which targets and deliberately subjects individuals to coercive persuasion. Coercive Persuasion only exists in cults or cult-like groups.

Think of a cult as a bank robbery where the jackpot is not split by the robbers evenly but goes to the person who planned the operation, efforts are made to keep the robbers aware only of their small part in the scheme and involved in it only because they are not in their right minds, while being isolated from the community at large, living on the largesse of the leader, or giving all their personal earnings to the leader and thusly becoming financially unstable. The robbers also spend all of their time together chanting, being belittled and belittling each other, hypnotized, engaging in other psychologically confusing and destabilizing activity, and are ruled by a complex system of punishments and rewards. A cult will have a supposed humanitarian agenda, but in most cases will exist only to amass a fortune for it leader(s), who will be the actual beneficiary of all fundraisers Anyway, that’s my nitpicking for the day. Keep up the good work

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
It started at a board meeting some time ago. We have realized that in order to prevent future deaths and hit the industry hard when it is suffering due to the economy and the GAO hearing, we need to give alternative advice to the parents.

Like the positive peer model works parents listen to parents. Take a cult like MADD. It was started by a woman with a good cause, but it was taken over by fundamentalists who used the moms who have suffered a loss. What kind of parents would not listen to another parent who have suffered the biggest loss any parent can?

So our voluteers working inside the hosting firms monitors the trafic from/to Denmark and the parents  bulletin boards. When a profile is created we create a "false" parent profile also. We feed this Dane with our information which they believe because they are generally well informed and are able to look at this abroad from a critical viewpoint. Sometime they post it. If/when they do our false profile confirms it half which makes it more trustworthy. Remember these boards are not Fornits. They have not been manipulated like the victims of programs. They are desperate, afraid and of the edge of a breakdown. We only need to plant a little doubt before they demand special treatment for their child. Unfortunately we can pick from a list with +100 casulties and suicides after leaving the program, so it is rather easy.

The incident which got the wrong Rotsne thrown of the board was that a new director with a CEDU background became new manager at Northwest or Milestones. Milestones is a real CEDU-spinoff and I guess that their seminars are very much like CEDU's, but the difference is that the kids are attending a  normal public highschool.

It became very clear for our employer what this poor mother was up against. They were trying to teach her the 4 claimed manipulation strategies a child in a program can use by labeling the mother and her child as "co-dependent". It is a scam to pull this boy further into the program.

It seems that the program are watching this board and reported Rotsne's name back to the mother, who told the moderators of the board of a claimed mule. The innocent Rotsne got kicked off and our mule was fast to comfort the mother. Our next task is to plant a new fall-guy.

While we are waiting we are gathering information about a RTC near Allenstown, PA and another near Philly, PA. It seems that at least one of them have a security issue about placing people with different issues near each other which cause an increased risk of injury or death like the resent thread about Summit School. There is not reason for yet another kid returning home in a coffin. It doesn't matter how hard a person is punished for a murder. A family will still miss a loved one.

Of course we are sorry that the innocent Rotsne got thrown off the board and he is entitled to be angry as he explained on his blog (Yes, we tracked this down too). But really - he had not business to seek advice abroad in the first place. Some of our members are working for center-validering too trying to prevent cultural poluting and find this global seek for solutions disturbing when we have a more than 1,000 year old culture, which have developed answers to everything possible. Second this war have calsulties and as I see it is a small price to pay having a stranger kicked off a board compared to a boy coming home in a coffin. Nereksuf will comfort him and try to help him with his "gift from God" aka problem children.

I hope that it clarifys our reasons for doing so.

You are doing incredible work. I just wish the language barrier was less, so I could figure out exactly what you are saying. Anyone know?