Author Topic: WWASP Sample letters from their marketing Dept  (Read 8455 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: WWASP Sample letters from their marketing Dept
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
These multiple intermeshed layers -- some for-profit and some non-profit -- should be recognized as a red flag for potentially unscrupulous business dealings. Look at HLA.

You mean with that "Chapel Fund" deal?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 05:38:42 PM »
Quote from: "Yael (Eshet Khever ha'Kinii)"
Wow... these are people are in DEEP. All those "I am" statements. Ew.
This is disgusting, disturbing, and extremely sad. These people were once normal, thinking individuals.

Gilcrease must be proud.
Coincidentally I've been sculpting/painting a zombie today.

I'm gonna make a bunch of zombies over the next few days/weeks.  They're always in season and good to have in a portfolio.  Maybe i'll start modeling some of em after famous programmies / ed-cons.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Who is Christopher S. Landre?
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »
Christopher's Story

Christopher S. Landre was once a vibrant teenager, yet he chose a path paved with self-destructive choices that ended in his death on June 12, 1997. Due to Christopher's non-working behavior, his parents enrolled him in a residential treatment facility that provided behavior modification. He was just beginning to reflect positive changes when his parents had to pull him from the facility due to financial constraints.

Once home again, Christopher applied the new tools he had learned for six months and created positive results for himself. Unfortunately, he eventually succumbed to peer pressure to try a new kind of "high" referred to as huffing, and subsequently committed suicide. One factor stood out for the Landres at this time -- their son had not fully internalized the tools for change.

As a result of this event, Christopher's parents created a foundation. Clearly wanting to make a difference in their community and prevent this senseless tragedy from happening to other families, they created the C.S. Landre Foundation. Its purpose is to locate financial resources to help families of teenagers in crisis who, without this support, would otherwise be unable to receive the necessary help required for their sons and daughters. The Landres knew that the chain of events leading to Christopher's death reflect social problems that continue to threaten the lives of children everywhere.

Christopher's life continues to have a ripple effect. Two days after his death he gave the gift of life to five people who received his organs. Marcie Becker, an artist, received two of Christopher's organs.

As an expression of her gratitude, she created the Star of Life that is now our logo. The Star of Life includes five points representing the five lives that were saved by Christopher's gift, and a swirl at the center, signifying the unifying love that emanates outward throughout mankind when one is touched by a giving spirit. Christopher's life and death- and the lessons to be learned from them- have reached far and wide to those who have come to the foundation seeking help. It is our intention to continue to comfort and assist families in crisis to be whole and unified once more.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »
"non-working"..  "internalized the tools for change"... lol... gee.  I wonder what program they refer to.

Offline unhoney

• View Profile
Re: Who is Christopher S. Landre?
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Christopher's Story

Christopher S. Landre was once a vibrant teenager, yet he chose a path paved with self-destructive choices that ended in his death on June 12, 1997. Due to Christopher's non-working behavior, his parents enrolled him in a residential treatment facility that provided behavior modification. He was just beginning to reflect positive changes when his parents had to pull him from the facility due to financial constraints.

Once home again, Christopher applied the new tools he had learned for six months and created positive results for himself. Unfortunately, he eventually succumbed to peer pressure to try a new kind of "high" referred to as huffing, and subsequently committed suicide. One factor stood out for the Landres at this time -- their son had not fully internalized the tools for change.

As a result of this event, Christopher's parents created a foundation. Clearly wanting to make a difference in their community and prevent this senseless tragedy from happening to other families, they created the C.S. Landre Foundation. Its purpose is to locate financial resources to help families of teenagers in crisis who, without this support, would otherwise be unable to receive the necessary help required for their sons and daughters. The Landres knew that the chain of events leading to Christopher's death reflect social problems that continue to threaten the lives of children everywhere.

Christopher's life continues to have a ripple effect. Two days after his death he gave the gift of life to five people who received his organs. Marcie Becker, an artist, received two of Christopher's organs.

As an expression of her gratitude, she created the Star of Life that is now our logo. The Star of Life includes five points representing the five lives that were saved by Christopher's gift, and a swirl at the center, signifying the unifying love that emanates outward throughout mankind when one is touched by a giving spirit. Christopher's life and death- and the lessons to be learned from them- have reached far and wide to those who have come to the foundation seeking help. It is our intention to continue to comfort and assist families in crisis to be whole and unified once more.

Oh my god...this is the sickest thing i've ever read.  Is Chris a wwasp victim? What program was he tortured in?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: #3 Re: CS Landre Foundation aka Star of Life Foundation
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »
Quote from: "unhoney"
Oh my god...this is the sickest thing i've ever read. Is Chris a wwasp victim? What program was he tortured in?

Yes... Which one, I do not know. Perhaps Oscar or someone else has that information?

Below, a brief news piece about his father's visit to Woodbury Reports in 2002:

—•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

Seen & Heard
LANDRE VISITS WOODBURY REPORTS INC.

(August 8, 2002) Lance Landre, President of the Star of Life, also known as the C. S. Landre Foundation, Inc., Fresno, California, 559-434-2598,  [email protected], a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Public Benefits Corporation, stopped by the offices of Woodbury Reports to explain his foundation is devoted to raising money to help parents needing financial help to place or keep their children in Special Needs Schools and Programs. Landre originally had a child in a World Wide Association of Specialty Schools and Programs (WWASP) and since he knew that group of schools, has been working with those parents, but is interested in expanding his work to help parents in all Special Needs Schools and Programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »
Chris Lander was detained at Paradise Cove, Samoa.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: #3 Re: CS Landre Foundation aka Star of Life Foundation
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 07:55:08 PM »
Quote from: "unhoney"
Oh my god...this is the sickest thing i've ever read. Is Chris a wwasp victim? What program was he tortured in?

Yes... Which one, I do not know. Perhaps Oscar or someone else has that information?

Below, a brief news piece about his father's visit to Woodbury Reports in 2002:

—•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

Seen & Heard
LANDRE VISITS WOODBURY REPORTS INC.

(August 8, 2002) Lance Landre, President of the Star of Life, also known as the C. S. Landre Foundation, Inc., Fresno, California, 559-434-2598,  [email protected], a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Public Benefits Corporation, stopped by the offices of Woodbury Reports to explain his foundation is devoted to raising money to help parents needing financial help to place or keep their children in Special Needs Schools and Programs. Landre originally had a child in a World Wide Association of Specialty Schools and Programs (WWASP) and since he knew that group of schools, has been working with those parents, but is interested in expanding his work to help parents in all Special Needs Schools and Programs.

The new #  would be (559) 822-4317.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: CS Landre Foundation aka Star of Life Foundation
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 10:10:08 PM »
In late 2005, CS Landre aka Star of Life Foundation got associated with one of WWASP's several renaming attempts, namely the "Supporting Teens" folks (the site is no longer functional). A Woodbury Reports Editor's Note regarding that website noted the following:

We were contacted by a parent who called the Supporting Teens phone number about his son and almost immediately received emails with considerable detail from Kathy Allred, Admissions Coordinator, LIFELINES FAMILY SERVICES, http://www.lifelineshotline.com and http://www.lifeslinesfamilyservices.com (this one seems to be not available). The resources mentioned in the emails included C. S. Landre "Star of Life" Foundation.[/list]

All of the "several specific specialty boarding schools" associated with the emails were WWASP programs. See this post for more detail: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=20367&p=319991#p319991

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    secret prisons for teens
    « Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 01:31:45 AM »
    Christopher's Story

Is this kid on the program death list

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 02:09:05 AM »
    This is disgusting, disturbing, and extremely sad. These people were once normal, thinking individuals.

Gilcrease must be proud.

I think you mean the "contracts".  I am a brave, powerful etc.

Mine was "I am a brave, honest, and worthy young man."  It sounds disgusting.  Especially the "worthy" part.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »
    Quote from: "anythinganyone"

Gilcrease must be proud.
    I think you mean the "contracts".  I am a brave, powerful etc.

Mine was "I am a brave, honest, and worthy young man."  It sounds disgusting.  Especially the "worthy" part.
    I believe she was referring to the Director statements (former WWASP parents) on the cslandre.org website, which were quoted in the post immediately preceding Yael's post.

I'm sure if some student "contracts" had been posted, it would have generated a similar response.

Goes to show the degree of brainwashing that kids and parents get subjected to by WWASPS indoctrination...

Offline susan

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 10:36:12 AM »
    Quote from: "psy"

Gilcrease must be proud.
    Coincidentally I've been sculpting/painting a zombie today.

I'm gonna make a bunch of zombies over the next few days/weeks.  They're always in season and good to have in a portfolio.  Maybe i'll start modeling some of em after famous programmies / ed-cons.
                                 Wow, that is scary but cool looking at same time. Did you really sculpt that? If so you are talented. Let's see the rest of them.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 08:12:31 PM »
    Neither of the websites once operated by the CS Landre Foundation/ Star of Life are in operation. Also little is to be found online about their dealing with WWASP in the present day.

Anyone have any updates/ News on this organization... Possibly a number I could call to get more info.

Thanks.
    [size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
    ...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
    CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]