Author Topic: another death at SCL??  (Read 2267 times)

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
another death at SCL??
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:12:08 PM »
can some one confirm this?

"SCLA probably did close down, when i left there 3 months ago it was running itself into the ground. And a kid did fall ofacliffand die, but that was last february. Scla didnt have a big enough student body to keep open, to many students wer getting pulled. The stock holders holders are probablygoing to sell their shares while there still high, then the owners are goingto file for bankruptcy and reopen the place under a new name.then the stockholders will buy their stockback. they were suppose to do it like 4 months ago, but a couple directors were still keeping the place open"

http://http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=71525618&groupID=100272570&adTopicID=29&Mytoken=FBBF7D34-5914-4011-85C8917858B6C52D402261617
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: another death at SCL??
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 08:53:26 PM »
If that's true....  aw fuck. What am I gonna do with the SCLA exposed domain....
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
here is another thought. what stockholders? i didnt know i could buy stock in SCL and if i can well majority share holder has some weight if you get my drift.

just another reason why i dont believe rumors about programs closing. the student death has a little more weight than the closing.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 02:59:36 AM »
I would really like to personally get down to the bottom of all these rumors. This is the main reason I say we should form a committee, with 501c3 status or some way of earning income so that we can fund the investigation on these schools and provide our findings in the form of a documentary. I honestly believe that if this bill is to make it through the senate and Obama passes it that there will need to be a centralized committee to advise and assist the states in creating a new regulation program. I think the ONLY people qualified enough to do so is us. We may need to learn a few things on the textbook way to investigate, but when it comes to what signs to look for and how to spot the evidence of psychological abuse and oppression in a residential treatment program there is no regular government employee who could do that job better than a survivor. Futhermore what comes to mind is if we are not closely involved with implementing the intentions of this bill I am almost certain that the government will pocket that 50 mill to push some paper work and the bill will only serve as a false sense of security for parents and could have the effect of working in the favor of the abusive programs, giving them a sense of credibility. This is something I feel very strongly about and even if no one on Fornits is interested in getting involved I would really appreciate everyone's advice on how I could go about doing something like this.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 03:24:56 AM »
I know that our researcher on this program is aware of the rumors. However as you can read from the links of the wiki datasheet they control the media in this area.

I am thinking of this specific link, which tells a story about how difficult it is for newspapers to go into this neighborhood.

Maybe they confuse the incident where a boy survived the fall in 2005, maybe there is a second death. Now where she hopefully is closing their operations down, some should approach the area with shovels and start digging. God only knows how many secrets which are hidden up there.

We have found these incidents, which is listed on our Spring Creek datasheet:

Spring Creek Lodge received a lot of the detainees, which was sent home when Morova academy - the school in Brno, Czech Republic - also a WWASP facility - was shut down due to suspicion of child abuse in 1998. Claire and Mia Fontaine has wrote a book about Mia's stay at both facilities where the readers can learn how the level system combined with parent seminars are able to to alter the sense of reality for both parent and child to a fact that they both are happy with the child being locked up [3]

Another transfer of detainees happened when Casa by the Sea in Mexico was shut down in 2004 - also due to suspicion of child abuse [4]

In 2004 a girl managed to commit suicide. It is only known attempt to succeed out of several attempts [5].

In 2005 a student with the name Adrian Sanders was hurt, when he fell down from a cliff during a transport from Spring Creek to another WWASP facillity [6]

In 2006 a 15 year old boy and his mother frooze to death when their car became stuck while returning to the facility which is located in a remote area [7]

In 2006 MontanaPBS made a TV program called "Who is watching the kids?" with focus on Spring Creek Lodge, which can be watched online [8].

In 2009 it rumored that the facility closed december 2008 and a second child died at the facility. Both rumors have not been confirmed [9]

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 03:05:21 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
I would really like to personally get down to the bottom of all these rumors. This is the main reason I say we should form a committee, with 501c3 status or some way of earning income so that we can fund the investigation on these schools and provide our findings in the form of a documentary. I honestly believe that if this bill is to make it through the senate and Obama passes it that there will need to be a centralized committee to advise and assist the states in creating a new regulation program. I think the ONLY people qualified enough to do so is us. We may need to learn a few things on the textbook way to investigate, but when it comes to what signs to look for and how to spot the evidence of psychological abuse and oppression in a residential treatment program there is no regular government employee who could do that job better than a survivor. Futhermore what comes to mind is if we are not closely involved with implementing the intentions of this bill I am almost certain that the government will pocket that 50 mill to push some paper work and the bill will only serve as a false sense of security for parents and could have the effect of working in the favor of the abusive programs, giving them a sense of credibility. This is something I feel very strongly about and even if no one on Fornits is interested in getting involved I would really appreciate everyone's advice on how I could go about doing something like this.

i hate to lock horns on this but the best way it would work is like this.

4-8 former members who can show that they can put there emotions aside when visiting a program (they would not be allowed to visit the program they were in) common practice with LEO, EMS, etc...

4-8 medical professionals mental health, MD, etc..

4-8 individuals who never attended a program

visits would not be announced, ALL students would be questioned alone and away from staff, all question sheets would not have students name.

if more than a majority of the former students and non students agree that there is a problem than the program would be closed for a more in depth investigation.

if ANY of the medical professionals see a problem with a student the student will be pulled if more than 5 need to be pulled the program will be closed for a more in depth investigation.

this is what i have come to think of as a workable thing. not much space for bias due to the many different view points. and all aspects of the program can be reviewed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »
Well I am reading the book and find it fishy and have spent 4 days tracking the real Claire down and yep, her story is alot of fiction and alot of leading sentences that make you think they are what they aren't.

Can I post their names here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 06:20:03 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
I know that our researcher on this program is aware of the rumors. However as you can read from the links of the wiki datasheet they control the media in this area.

I am thinking of this specific link, which tells a story about how difficult it is for newspapers to go into this neighborhood.

Maybe they confuse the incident where a boy survived the fall in 2005, maybe there is a second death. Now where she hopefully is closing their operations down, some should approach the area with shovels and start digging. God only knows how many secrets which are hidden up there.

We have found these incidents, which is listed on our Spring Creek datasheet:

Spring Creek Lodge received a lot of the detainees, which was sent home when Morova academy - the school in Brno, Czech Republic - also a WWASP facility - was shut down due to suspicion of child abuse in 1998. Claire and Mia Fontaine has wrote a book about Mia's stay at both facilities where the readers can learn how the level system combined with parent seminars are able to to alter the sense of reality for both parent and child to a fact that they both are happy with the child being locked up [3]

Another transfer of detainees happened when Casa by the Sea in Mexico was shut down in 2004 - also due to suspicion of child abuse [4]

In 2004 a girl managed to commit suicide. It is only known attempt to succeed out of several attempts [5].

In 2005 a student with the name Adrian Sanders was hurt, when he fell down from a cliff during a transport from Spring Creek to another WWASP facillity [6]

In 2006 a 15 year old boy and his mother frooze to death when their car became stuck while returning to the facility which is located in a remote area [7]

In 2006 MontanaPBS made a TV program called "Who is watching the kids?" with focus on Spring Creek Lodge, which can be watched online [8].

In 2009 it rumored that the facility closed december 2008 and a second child died at the facility. Both rumors have not been confirmed [9]

Isnt whether a kid DIED or not confirmable? Are there not records kept on this sort of thing that are publicly accessable?