Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 17125 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2009, 04:48:23 PM »
Ive seen a few in the Midwest involving school teachers and it makes the news the same night.  They cant sit on it long or the town will get sued, they pull ‘em out right away.  It’s a fucking feeding frenzy with the media.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: crazy horse
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »
Quote from: "Weirdly Plantman"
Neil Young, a Canadian, released an album called ARC.

Coincidence?

No jokes about the tin-foil hat please, or else!

Neil Young was also a fan of Ronald Reagan.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "ajax13"
The above statement is, in keeping with all of the other pro-AARC posts, so inherently stupid that it defies credulity.  But, as with all anonymous gutless AARColytes, you have my gratitude for helping to keep a focus on AARC's criminality.  Is it possible for someone to be so stupid as to believe that if someone has committed a crime, they must be in jail?  If your other arguments hadn't proven to be so infantile and rooted in total ignorance about AARC, the Wiz, and even Canada, I would have thought that there was some motive other than an obsessive desire to normalize your penchant for child-abuse and general criminality inherent in all the Synanon-derived B-MOd cults.  The best you could come up with is "he can't be a criminal, criminals are in jail"?  This is a drastic measure, but I would strongly suggest that you consider medical treatment based on the Kervorkian model, asshole.  Again, thanks for keeping this whole thing alive while AARC edges to the precipice!

Your welcome!!  So lets see how truthful it really is.  Pick up the phone and call the local police and tell them that this guy raped and molested a child and you want to file a complaint.  Then we can all turn on the news channel tomorrow morning and see the results.  If you are telling the truth the news will be broken nationally.  He may get off after a fair trial,  But I guarantee he wont be allowed to be near kids until it is cleared.
Like I stated, we all know it is not true because local authorities and news people would be all over it.  They love this type of stuff.
My gut says you wont call because there is no truth in it.  But lets wait and see.

give it a rest, he is just goofing on the wiz because he hates him

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2009, 07:36:17 PM »
It's always difficult to tell which mewling, shit-for-brains AARColyte is posting because they're too scared to even have a consistent user name now.  However, it seems that one of you is claiming that somebody raped and molested a child.  If that's true, I would hope you would take appropriate action such as filing a police report.  I haven't heard the Wiz implicated in anything like a rape, although numerous instances of oldcomers and peer counsellors particpating in sexual assaults on have come to my attention.  
Perhaps these anonymous references to rape are a desperate cry for help.  For all we know, it's the Wiz himself posting here.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »
It's always difficult to tell which mewling, shit-for-brains AARColyte is posting because they're too scared to even have a consistent user name now.  However, it seems that one of you is claiming that somebody raped and molested a child.  If that's true, I would hope you would take appropriate action such as filing a police report.  I haven't heard the Wiz implicated in anything like a rape, although numerous instances of oldcomers and peer counsellors particpating in sexual assaults on have come to my attention.  
Perhaps these anonymous references to rape are a desperate cry for help.  For all we know, it's the Wiz himself posting here.

LOL, all you have to do is confront them, ask for evidence and they fold like a cheap suit.  So far all mouth no evidence. So it looks like we have gone full circle.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »
The above post, like so many made by anonymous guests, is total gibberish.  My suspicion is that the anxiety in these spineless AARColyte fuck-ups driving them to return to this forum, albeit in their cowardly anonymous manner, is impeding their ability to express any thoughts in a coherent form.  The semi-literate poster uses the pronoun "them" without demonstrating who "them is".  As a result, it is entirely impossible to determine what this unfortunate person is trying to say.  As to the AARColyte who's claiming that the Wiz is a rapist, as I stated above, that's a serious accusation and if it's founded in reality, please notify the police.  If this is you posting here Wiz, you're only making things worse for yourself.  It is my understanding that one of the AARColyte assaillants involved in a particularly nasty sexual assault at AARC is deceased, putting an end to any thoughts of that assault being addressed in the courts.  One less Midnight Crusader.  As for going full circle, this thread started when it was pointed out that after another frothing AARColyte repeatedly claimed that AARC employed professional medical and mental health care workers, when this was untrue.  Thus AARC hired scum-bag Marty Heeg.  Heeg was a consultant for AARC, but has been hired on to try to put a legitimate veneer on the putrefying corpse of AARC.  Heeg was hired because the only professional person on AARC's staff was long-time cult-member Nurse Toomanypillsko.  The Wiz, Natalie Oldcomer, Lyin' Brian Campbell and Gonewaydown Brown are all rank amateurs posing as trained mental health professionals.  The Wiz's step-daughter has debarked from the sinking ship. However, it's too little too late for AARC.  You can't paint a turd.
As for you, dumbfuck culties, carry on gnashing your teeth as the ground shifts right under your feet.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »
The above post, like so many made by anonymous guests, is total gibberish.  My suspicion is that the anxiety in these spineless AARColyte fuck-ups driving them to return to this forum, albeit in their cowardly anonymous manner, is impeding their ability to express any thoughts in a coherent form.  The semi-literate poster uses the pronoun "them" without demonstrating who "them is".  As a result, it is entirely impossible to determine what this unfortunate person is trying to say.  As to the AARColyte who's claiming that the Wiz is a rapist, as I stated above, that's a serious accusation and if it's founded in reality, please notify the police.  If this is you posting here Wiz, you're only making things worse for yourself.  It is my understanding that one of the AARColyte assaillants involved in a particularly nasty sexual assault at AARC is deceased, putting an end to any thoughts of that assault being addressed in the courts.  One less Midnight Crusader.  As for going full circle, this thread started when it was pointed out that after another frothing AARColyte repeatedly claimed that AARC employed professional medical and mental health care workers, when this was untrue.  Thus AARC hired scum-bag Marty Heeg.  Heeg was a consultant for AARC, but has been hired on to try to put a legitimate veneer on the putrefying corpse of AARC.  Heeg was hired because the only professional person on AARC's staff was long-time cult-member Nurse Toomanypillsko.  The Wiz, Natalie Oldcomer, Lyin' Brian Campbell and Gonewaydown Brown are all rank amateurs posing as trained mental health professionals.  The Wiz's step-daughter has debarked from the sinking ship. However, it's too little too late for AARC.  You can't paint a turd.
As for you, dumbfuck culties, carry on gnashing your teeth as the ground shifts right under your feet.

Nice back peddling, Ajax.  So you see next time "Say what you mean".  If you think there is a problem call the authorities, dont be a wimp.  If you dont have the guts to follow through with your accusations dont start it up, thats all I am saying.  You come across as real tough and like to through around the gutter language a bit for show.  Stop being such a girl and do something about it instead whinning here on fornits and then running away each time your confronted.... Go bowling or something,take your girl out and pick up the tap for a change, have a nice weekend bro!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2009, 10:56:52 PM »
Who are you, anonymous chickenshit?
One of the anonymous guests made a completely ridiculous comment about the press, and the police, and their reaction to child-molesters.  Here's a case from Calgary with which I am somewhat familiar:
"Character witnesses support teacher convicted of sexual assault
Last Updated: Friday, April 7, 2000 | 8:14 PM ET
CBC News
A court in Calgary has heard that teachers, who worked with a man who sexually assaulted students, considered him a friendly and outgoing man who never did anything inappropriate.
A former student who was sexually assaulted at a Calgary junior high school is suing Joseph Gorsline and the Calgary Board of Education.
She claims the board knew about the teacher's activities but failed to do anything.
Gorsline pleaded guilty to charges back in 1993 and is serving a prison term
The civil trial is expected to continue for another week and a half."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2000/04/07 ... 00407.html

I first heard about Gorsline in 1984.  In addition to screwing 13-year-old girls, he also had a tendency to beat the shit out of his male students when the spirit so moved him.  As you can see from the article, he was not convicted until 1993, and the civil suit didn't hit the courts until 2000.  The sexual assaults for which he was convicted took place around 1980 or so.  Notice, if you will that his colleagues all said "he was a real swell cat, and I sure didn't see anything wrong."
Gorsline, like the Wiz, was a phys ed teacher.  Unlike the Wiz, Gorsline did not branch out into conning millions of dollars out of gullible parents and conning charities and the province into supporting him.  
It took almost fifteen years for the girls to get the police to take action against Gorsline, and the Board did indeed know about his activities for some time before anyone took any action.  In the end, he did end up in the crowbar hotel.  The Wiz won't be too far behind.
As for you, anonymous coward, you were just a peer counselor.  Too insignificant to pursue.  So, to sum up, go fuck yourself.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2009, 12:29:44 AM »
So you google and find one example.  Almost all the cases unfold within hours now a days.  A kid says he/she is looked at sideways and they will haul the bastard in for questioning. If there is the least impropriety it surfaces quickly and it is dealt with.  These kids are not from the 80's and 90's.  Look you are pissed off and hoping your friend is guilty of something so you can sleep better, but it just aint gonna happen.  We both know it, it’s a pipe dream for you and you even have yourself convinced it is real.  Sorry you have to live this way…. you should chill, enjoy some of your time and the people around you.  Life is good.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2009, 01:17:00 AM »
If life is so good for you, you degenerate dead-end fuck-head, why do you keep posting in Fornits?  Here's another example, again from Calgary, of a criminal carrying on for 16 years before police took  action.      

"Repeat violent offender back in custody after 1 week
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 6, 2005 | 3:44 PM ET
CBC News
An offender with a history of violence against women has been re-arrested in Ottawa, less than a week after completing a five-year prison term in Alberta.
Jean Guy Tremblay, 41, was picked up in the city's west end at 10:30 Tuesday morning.

Corrections Canada issued an arrest warrant after Tremblay failed to comply with at least one condition of his long-term supervision order.

Jean Guy Tremblay. (File photo)

Police aren't saying which condition he violated, citing privacy laws.

Tremblay made national headlines in 1989 when he went to the Supreme Court of Canada in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent Chantal Daigle, a former girlfriend from Quebec, from having an abortion.

In 1999, he was convicted for attacks on two girlfriends in Calgary.

That was the latest in a series of 14 convictions for beating, stalking and choking women in Quebec and Alberta, in incidents dating back 16 years.

FROM APRIL 21, 2005: Top court won't hear repeat abuser's bid

Tremblay had been living at a halfway house in Ottawa since his release from the Bowden Institution in Alberta on June 30, after he'd completed his latest five-year prison sentence.

Among the conditions the National Parole Board attached to his release:

He must undergo psychological counselling.
He must not contact his victims or their families.
He must inform his parole office of any relationship he has with a woman.
He must live at a community correctional centre or community residential centre for 90 days.
Because he has been designated a long-term offender, Tremblay will remain under supervision until 2015.

After the Provincial Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement Squad picked him up Tuesday, Tremblay was brought to the Ottawa-Carleton Regional Detention Centre, where he is being held."
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2005/07/ ... 50706.html

The Wiz's mannerisms and speech in "Recovering Krystal" reminded me so much of this guy, it was eerie.  That is in fact what prompted me to learn about AARC.  Lo and behold if the Wiz hadn't come right out of a child-abusing cult in New Jersey.  Always go with your instincts.
You might want to keep in mind, anonymous guest, that this person crossed my path in November, 1998.  He's been incarcerated now since March, 1999.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »
So you are starting to see that anyone who crosses our paths could be a mass murderer or a rapist.  There is no way to tell.  You, me, the guy next door.  What do we do accuse everyone or people at random and harass them, call the police?  This would be foolish and the caller would be labeled a “nut case”.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »
In case you hadn't figured it out, you gutless moron, this isn't random.  At some point, the miasma of stupidity in which you live your life might have cleared enough for you to figure out that you're posting in a forum dedicated to Straight and it's derivatives.  These were never random allegations.  As has been said hundreds of times, the Wiz came from the criminal organization Kids.  This organization was run by a man who had himself come from the criminal organization Straight.  Long before I had heard of AARC, the complaints about malpractise, unlawful confinement, assaults and all of AARC's other hallmarks were being made.  These complaints are very specific.  And some are quite easily demonstrated to be true.  As always, I appreciate the opportunity presented by the obsessive anonymous posts by the AARColytes.  The obsessive monitoring of this site by AARColytes serves as a medium to remind AARC that none of this is going away.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
In case you hadn't figured it out, you gutless moron, this isn't random.  At some point, the miasma of stupidity in which you live your life might have cleared enough for you to figure out that you're posting in a forum dedicated to Straight and it's derivatives.  These were never random allegations.  As has been said hundreds of times, the Wiz came from the criminal organization Kids.  This organization was run by a man who had himself come from the criminal organization Straight.  Long before I had heard of AARC, the complaints about malpractise, unlawful confinement, assaults and all of AARC's other hallmarks were being made.  These complaints are very specific.  And some are quite easily demonstrated to be true.  As always, I appreciate the opportunity presented by the obsessive anonymous posts by the AARColytes.  The obsessive monitoring of this site by AARColytes serves as a medium to remind AARC that none of this is going away.
Again, you are welcome, but you can write this stuff without me being your catalyst.  So based on your logic every kid that ever went to Columbine High school is going to blow something up or start killing people.  It is just a matter of time?  Should we just put them all on trial and jail them?  or wait for them to commit a crime first?  If one of them crosses my path does that make them more apt to commit a crime?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
The obsessive monitoring of this site by AARColytes serves as a medium to remind AARC that none of this is going away.
Why would anyone want this to go away? This is a great discussion and readers get a chance to see both sides of the issue.  Please keep it open and public.  If either of us did not want this we wouldnt be posting.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »
This isn't the stupidest argument put forth in here by a gutless cultie, but it ranks up there.  Kids was an organization that existed to defraud state agencies, insurance companies, and individual families by selling a pseudo-scientific treatment program.  In addition, an array of illegal behaviors were used as policy, among them unlawful confinement of newcomers, diagnoses by unqualified individuals, and rubber-stamping of treatment plans by people who had never seen the individual clients.  AARC engages in all of these practises, and has since it's inception.  The student body of Columbine was not a criminal entity, whereas Kids most certainly was.  I wonder on occasion, how you dumb motherfuckers get through the day when you're so completely devoid of the capacity to think.  In this forum, you're able to be completely unaccountable for what you say.  One shudders at the thought of running into a slinking, evasive piece of shit like you in the real world.

Canadian West."