Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 16663 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 06:07:28 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
The entire AARC phenomenon is a disgrace, but some solace can be taken from watching the desperate flailing of the Wiz as his little boat is swamped in a sea of his own bullshit.
Here's a fact that requires no guesswork, and contains no figures, made up or otherwise.  I have been looking at one of the sets of records recently released by AARC, and as always, I remain amazed at the total lack of coherent thought behind AARC.
Specifically, the individual former client in question was ordered by the courts to be returned to the parental home every night throughout the individual's period of probation.  Yet AARC, possessing the court order, put the individual in the custody of an oldcomer every night throughout Phase 1.  The individual did not spend a single night in the parental home while on probation.  Just one more aspect of AARC's outlaw nature.
AARC was invoicing Social Services over a thousand dollars per month during this person's stay at AARC.  This is in addition to fees paid by the client's family.   How do you spell fraud?  D E A N
Oh, so you uncovered this yourself!!  During your investigation of AARC!!  Well I am sure if this was true then you have already notified social services and we should see a nice little article in the paper.  Lets give it a few days to see how truthful you really are.  Your credibility is in the shitter, this may be your way out (although I seriously doubt it, I am sure you made this one up too).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
The entire AARC phenomenon is a disgrace, but some solace can be taken from watching the desperate flailing of the Wiz as his little boat is swamped in a sea of his own bullshit.
Here's a fact that requires no guesswork, and contains no figures, made up or otherwise.  I have been looking at one of the sets of records recently released by AARC, and as always, I remain amazed at the total lack of coherent thought behind AARC.
Specifically, the individual former client in question was ordered by the courts to be returned to the parental home every night throughout the individual's period of probation.  Yet AARC, possessing the court order, put the individual in the custody of an oldcomer every night throughout Phase 1.  The individual did not spend a single night in the parental home while on probation.  Just one more aspect of AARC's outlaw nature.
AARC was invoicing Social Services over a thousand dollars per month during this person's stay at AARC.  This is in addition to fees paid by the client's family.   How do you spell fraud?  D E A N
Oh, so you uncovered this yourself!!  During your investigation of AARC!!  Well I am sure if this was true then you have already notified social services and we should see a nice little article in the paper.  Lets give it a few days to see how truthful you really are.  Your credibility is in the shitter, this may be your way out (although I seriously doubt it, I am sure you made this one up too).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 06:33:53 PM »

AARC charges families $150 per day - even for Sundays where the client's are not at AARC. X 30 = $4,500 per month.

Yet this family fee is only 30% of the "cost" to treat the child.

"50% donors (individuals, corporations, community groups), special events
30% client fees
20% government"

This means it cost AARC around $500 per day or $15,000 per month. $180,000 per year.

No one stays over night. It does not add up.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 06:55:49 PM »
Quote from: "follow the money"

AARC charges families $150 per day - even for Sundays where the client's are not at AARC. X 30 = $4,500 per month.

Yet this family fee is only 30% of the "cost" to treat the child.

"50% donors (individuals, corporations, community groups), special events
30% client fees
20% government"

This means it cost AARC around $500 per day or $15,000 per month. $180,000 per year.

No one stays over night. It does not add up.

Thats cheap compared to hospitals.  I would have expected each full time patient to exceed $250,000 when you factor in all the costs associated with running the place.  I wouldnt be suprised if they raised their rates this year.  Hospitals charge $10 -$20 just for 2 aspirin and still claim a loss on their taxes on this item.  AARC's costs are certainly well within competing hospital stays.  Just to stay overnight in a hospital is $1,000.  That includes food and a nurse to oversee you (nothing else), aspirin, tampax etc. is extra.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »
Here is a broad who is a shrink and charges $100/hour to talk to kids.  She uses a 30 squarefoot area of her home for office space which is worth (max) $10/ square foot or $3,000 a month (probably pays her entire mortgage).  So she makes $100/ and hour, $800/ day and for 6 days that’s $4,800/week.  With 2 weeks vacation that’s about $240,000 a year.  She provides no tangable services, food, transportation etc but files for reimbursement from insurance companies at that rate.  
So how can anyone justify charging $240,000 for sitting around in an office talking to people which only costs her $36,000 plus heat?  If you don’t have insurance she only charges $80/ hour.  If anyone is going to jail for fraud it should be her.  AARC is cheap compared to this broad.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 08:51:05 PM »
Truly, AARColytes rank among the stupidest creatures to walk upright.  Unlike AARC, hospitals are staffed by medical professionals.  AARC is staffed by the Wizard, who is a phys ed teacher, Natalie Oldcomer, Lyin' Bryan Campbell and GoneWayDown Brown, who are not licensed professionals of any kind, and a bunch of former clients who are peer counselors.  Unlike say a psychiarist, who is licensed to perform restricted activities, these people are not licensed to perform restricted healthcare activities.  
Hospitals: healthcare facilities staffed by professsionals
AARC: cult run by quack
Psychiatrist: licensed medical professioal
The Wiz: dodgeball instructor
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »
Truly, AARColytes rank among the stupidest creatures to walk upright.  Unlike AARC, hospitals are staffed by medical professionals.  AARC is staffed by the Wizard, who is a phys ed teacher, Natalie Oldcomer, Lyin' Bryan Campbell and GoneWayDown Brown, who are not licensed professionals of any kind, and a bunch of former clients who are peer counselors.  Unlike say a psychiarist, who is licensed to perform restricted activities, these people are not licensed to perform restricted healthcare activities.  
Hospitals: healthcare facilities staffed by professsionals
AARC: cult run by quack
Psychiatrist: licensed medical professioal
The Wiz: dodgeball instructor
Thats why they dont charge as much as hospitals.  Maybe half the cost.  Good deal actually.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »
Once again, an astoundingly stupid comment by an AARColyte.
It is not a good deal to pay for fake treatment by a quack.  
It's against the law for an asshole like the Wizard to perform his quack treatment, as it is for the rest of his dim-witted, nasty, lying staff.
It is in fact a very bad deal for the tax-payers to fork over money to a man who has lied about being a psychologist for nearly twenty years to practise the faith-healing schtick he stole from Miller Newton.
Has it never occurred to any of you stunned fuckers to ask yourself why he has told this lie for so long?
The answer is pretty simple.  He's breaking the law.
As for contacting Child Welfare, I have numerous times.  Everybody involved with AARC in Social Services or Health and Welfare are about to be caught in a major league scandal.
Any of you AARColytes running your fingers along the screen as you read this, next time you're at an AARC church fundraiser, pass along a vigorous "Fuck you" for me to Paddy Meade, Ron Stevens, Heather Forsythe and any of the other reptillian tit-suckers who steal public money for AARC.  Ron and Paddy quit returning my e-mails.  Heather may be too busy keeping her son from beating his old lady.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 11:44:41 PM »
Once again, an astoundingly stupid comment by an AARColyte.
It is not a good deal to pay for fake treatment by a quack.  
It's against the law for an asshole like the Wizard to perform his quack treatment, as it is for the rest of his dim-witted, nasty, lying staff.
It is in fact a very bad deal for the tax-payers to fork over money to a man who has lied about being a psychologist for nearly twenty years to practise the faith-healing schtick he stole from Miller Newton.
Has it never occurred to any of you stunned fuckers to ask yourself why he has told this lie for so long?
The answer is pretty simple.  He's breaking the law.
As for contacting Child Welfare, I have numerous times.  Everybody involved with AARC in Social Services or Health and Welfare are about to be caught in a major league scandal.
Any of you AARColytes running your fingers along the screen as you read this, next time you're at an AARC church fundraiser, pass along a vigorous "Fuck you" for me to Paddy Meade, Ron Stevens, Heather Forsythe and any of the other reptillian tit-suckers who steal public money for AARC.  Ron and Paddy quit returning my e-mails.  Heather may be too busy keeping her son from beating his old lady.
I can understand it may seem that way to you, but AARC's costs are way below what one would pay in a hospital setting or similar solutions in the states.  I am sure if it were against the law they would be arresting hospital personnel first LOL.  Why all this jelousy all of a sudden anyway?   Your on a string and dont even know it Ajax.  You are not going to get a return call, so give it up, but it is fun watching you try.  Why not try social services? or health and welfare?  They may put you on to someone or at least a better recording LOL.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 01:12:15 AM »
Completely incoherent drivel from another AARColyte moron.  Are you really so stupid that you can't understand the simple fact that hospitals provide medical treatment derived from a few hundred years or so of scientific western medicine, while  AARC provides religious rants from a gym teacher, three degenerate hacks who've spent their entire adult lives in a cult, and a bunch of people permanently arrested in adolescence.  
The Wizard's bullshit "treatment" is just slightly less scientific than the Ghostbusters.
There's a fundamental principle that a lot of you AARColytes seem to be just too dumb to understand.  Some things are real and some things are pretend.  
AARC is a pretend treatment facility with a man pretending to be a mental health professional in charge.
Hospitals are real treatment facilities, with skilled professionals providing treatment.  Insurance companies and Alberta Health pay for treatment by real health care professionals.  They don't pay for AARC treatment because it's pretend.  AARC gets money via rip-offs like their expansion, and lottery money, but they can't directly bill anyone for their services because it's fake.  
Fortunately, you dolt, the rest of the people in this province are not like AARColytes.  None of you seem able to grasp that fact.  The one on a string is the asshole defrauding the people of Alberta while he inflicts his third-rate evangelism on a captive audience.
If you toadying bedwetters weren't so terrified of the truth getting  out, you would have no reason to ever read this site.  But read it you do, and year in and year out you post your stillborn half-thoughts and your vague, illogical and chickenshit threats.
I promise you, mouth-breathing detritus, that you hive-minded shitpiles at AARC have much bigger things to worry about than me.

Canadian West."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:02 AM »
The fact that there are people on here defending AARC just goes to show that Canadians are just as stupid as us Americans.

Here's a good ol' American FUCK YOU for each of you:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »
Frod your a trip.  None of it really matters anyway.  Who cares if your doctor lied about playing football or over bills the insurance companies.  How many of us would stop getting gas at our local station because the guy over billed Exxon or didn’t pay all his taxes.  Hell half our elected officials don’t pay taxes and employ illegal aliens.  How many people here refuse to shop at Wal-Mart because of their hiring practices?  Bias against woman and minorities, paying minimum wages?  The company continues to grow.  How many of us order “freedom fries” instead of French fries?  Thought so.  What matters is results, in most countries who have a free market system.  If AARC can take a person thru a process and then they have them emerge on the road to recovery or recovered when they come out the other end thats all that counts for the person and if your check clears then AARC is happy too.  Might people yell at you and treat you like shit?  Who cares, move on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »
Quote from: Guest
Frod your a trip.  None of it really matters anyway.  Who cares if your doctor lied about playing football or over bills the insurance companies.   [“quote]

If your doctor, particularly your shrink, is known to be a liar, then how can the trust that is essential for an effective therapeutic relationship ever to be developed?

If he's lying about his athletic accomplishments, then isn't it possible he is lying about his academic or therapeutic qualifications as well?

You AARC apologists are just as bad as the Straightlings, but that doesn't surprise me, considering the pedigree of AARC........

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »
Guest, you are one stupid fuck.  In the United States, just like in Canada, if you pretend to be a medical practitioner when you are not, and then perform "treatments" rooted in superstition, then you are subject to lawsuits and charges of fraud.  If you violate the legal rights of people, as AARC does, then you face legal sanction.  This has nothing whatsoever to do with whether the nature of Canada's economy is planned or laissez-faire.  There was in fact not a single element of your post that demonstrated any understanding of the issue, which is malpractice and fraud.   Were you trying to make some comparison of AARC, which is a registered charity and not a for profit business, with Wal-Mart?  The incongruence of the two concepts is so vast that your mere mention of this idea is stunning in it's crystalline absence of intelligenct thought.  You are currently the reigning champ of obtuse morons posting in this forum.  You're not a trip, you're a fetid mound of shit moulded to roughly resemble a proto-human.  I'm absolutely astounded that you're able to operate a key-board with input coming to your fingertips directly from your asshole rather than a human brain.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 11:48:44 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
What matters is results

Where are the results?