Author Topic: Victims list update  (Read 5501 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Victims list update
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 07:41:28 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
Quote from: "Guest"
I'm wondering, do you get  permission from the families to use their dead kids to promote an agenda?

No, we didn't. However all the dead kids are on several lists already. Teen advocates list is properly the most well-known but there are 3-4 more as you can see in the lists references. Second of all the media has written about them and we are only quoting articles already online.

There are some, who is listed as unknown. I guess that a part of the settlement the parents have made is that they are so ashamed of their own flesh and blood that they just want to forget they ever had him or her. If I lost a kid, I would shout out in the world until it is known how it did happen. Even if it did happen in traffic where we accept that mobility has a price of death.
thank you

of course, the families wants in this are irrelevant.

it's not about them its about the kids
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 08:03:35 AM »
http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:O2x ... cd=5&gl=us

you missed a number of cedu deaths. the above is about a boy who hung himself. There is a woman here who says her daughter hanged herself largely because of CEDU. Go througth the forum you will find others

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 02:00:06 PM »

There are some, who is listed as unknown. I guess that a part of the settlement the parents have made is that they are so ashamed of their own flesh and blood that they just want to forget they ever had him or her. If I lost a kid, I would shout out in the world until it is known how it did happen. Even if it did happen in traffic where we accept that mobility has a price of death.

If you had ever lost a child thru suicide you may understand a little better.  Many families do not want their loved ones pictures and names placed on the internet to support each and every individual’s agendas.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »
There is no agenda other than to notify other parents of the deaths so that this sort of thing is less likely to happen again.  "Individual agendas" implies something sinister, when there really isn't here.  The deaths listed are a matter of public record, anyway.  If the parents didn't want their kids deaths listed, maybe they should contact us individually and make a plea for the name of their child to be taken down.  If that ever happened, it would be considered.  I doubt that would ever happen, however, as another poster has noted on this thread, most (if not all) parents who have lost their kids to this industry are very much in support of warning other parent away from the same danger that took the lives of their children prematurely.  If that is an "agenda", I think it's one everybody can accept.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »
I'm wondering, do you get  permission from the families to use their dead kids to promote an agenda?

No, we didn't. However all the dead kids are on several lists already. Teen advocates list is properly the most well-known but there are 3-4 more as you can see in the lists references. Second of all the media has written about them and we are only quoting articles already online.

thank you

of course, the families wants in this are irrelevant.

it's not about them its about the kids
If you bother to read the links in the references, you will find article after article with parents, who want safety and that is shouldn't happen for other parents and their kid - of course.

Of course I cannot interview the mother who took her own life and the life of the remaining son due to grief after a lost son, but I think that even she would acknowledge the need for these deaths to stop, even now where she is in a better place.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »
http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:O2xfsIkt8OcJ:www.teenliberty.org/RMA.htm+hanged+Cedu+john&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

you missed a number of cedu deaths. the above is about a boy who hung himself. There is a woman here who says her daughter hanged herself largely because of CEDU. Go througth the forum you will find others
We will continue our investigation and have alerted other boards as well.

The boy who was found hanging from a waterpipe in the ceiling is mentioned on the 1990 subpage. On a parent board a volunteer from spft asked a parent to look for the pipe  as I have been told that they didn't fix it because they wanted to remind themselves to keep eye on the kids instead of just warehousing them (According to our sources the pipe was still bend in 2005).

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »
"of course, the families wants in this are irrelevant."

who gets to decide that then?  So anyone can pick apart the corpse once it stops breathing?  the family doesnt have a say? youve lost touch

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 04:11:08 PM »

who gets to decide that then?  So anyone can pick apart the corpse once it stops breathing?  the family doesnt have a say? youve lost touch

Is there a specific case you have issues with? Why is this such a problem?

On another note, what happens when the family does not want to acknowledge the suicide or untimely death, yet other kids who were there...know better?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »
Quote from: "mento29"

Is there a specific case you have issues with? Why is this such a problem?

On another note, what happens when the family does not want to acknowledge the suicide or untimely death, yet other kids who were there...know better?
Know better about what?  They may have a child who took their own life and sometimes this is very painful, a problem they had been dealing with for years or mental illness that runs in the family and not something the family wants all over the internet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »
Know better about what? They may have a child who took their own life and sometimes this is very painful, a problem they had been dealing with for years or mental illness that runs in the family and not something the family wants all over the internet.

^^^^ Now here is a real responsible program parent! Kid is dealing with mental illness for years and they send him to program. I take it that didn't work out too well. You have my condolences.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »
Quote from: "St. Peter"
Know better about what? They may have a child who took their own life and sometimes this is very painful, a problem they had been dealing with for years or mental illness that runs in the family and not something the family wants all over the internet.

^^^^ Now here is a real responsible program parent! Kid is dealing with mental illness for years and they send him to program. I take it that didn't work out too well. You have my condolences.
So you see if you were not aware of this you would have blamed the program for this child death when it may be caused by a genetic history.  I believe you have good intentions but you cannot make assumptions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 07:41:42 PM »
So you see if you were not aware of this you would have blamed the program for this child death when it may be caused by a genetic history.  I believe you have good intentions but you cannot make assumptions.

What kind of parents would send a child to a program, knowing he was mentally unstable? I would blame the program and the parents.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »
Quote from: "another guest"

What kind of parents would send a child to a program, knowing he was mentally unstable? I would blame the program and the parents.
So now we can blame the parents and the school.  If we were a group who disapproved of psychiatry then we could blame the doctor who prescribed the antidepressants or the boyfriend/girlfriend who wrote the letter saying they wanted to break up or the friend in group who called them out on their homosexuality.  Maybe the grandparents for passing down the gene which predisposed the poor child and wrote the death sentence to begin with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 08:32:12 PM »
Quote from: "another guest"

So now we can blame the parents and the school.  If we were a group who disapproved of psychiatry then we could blame the doctor who prescribed the antidepressants or the boyfriend/girlfriend who wrote the letter saying they wanted to break up or the friend in group who called them out on their homosexuality.  Maybe the grandparents for passing down the gene which predisposed the poor child and wrote the death sentence to begin with.
oh for godsakes this is ridiculous. do you people ever get tired of trolling fornits? We get it you LOVE programs. You make LOTS of money off of them. What is your purpose in coming here? Just to screw with our heads a tiny pit more after destroying our souls? Want to hurt one more CEDU survivor one more time, for the memories?

"programs" torture and brainwash the "poor child" after abducting and imprisoning the “poor child” without due process or habeas corpus. They cause or are a causative factor in the "poor child's suicide" whatever his or her genetic history.

The agenda is showing enough respect for the kid not to let their MURDER be overlooked and hold the MURDERERS accountable a tiny way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »
Now... WHO might be so obsessive? Methinks there is a particular parent, thinking about a particular child, at the root of all this recent exchange.