Author Topic: Links of Injustices  (Read 1595 times)

Offline MCL27

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/srfbrass
Links of Injustices
« on: January 07, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »
Hi my name is Matt and I'm new to the fornits.  I have been doing a lot of research on BM schools over the past few months and I have come across the following information on the internet.  It's huge and covers a lot of areas but I hope that it might be of some help.  I will make another post breaking it up into smaller categories.  I have attached an ms word document below.[attachment=0:wgn2z05u]JuvenileLinks.docx[/attachment:wgn2z05u]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Links of Injustices
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »
I would suggest in the future attaching such links as either an html document or a pdf.  a lot of people are reluctant to download word files (because of macro viruses)... and moreover, .docx files require a very recent version of word, which not everybody has.

Otherwise... thanks for the links.  What program were you in?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »
Yesm... I was contemplating whether to even try. And I don't think I even can (download it)...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:08:49 PM »
I downloaded it, and the file seems clean, but it would still be better if the format were anything other than word.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 10:53:43 PM »
After careful examination I have concluded this file contains malicious spyware. From what I can tell, it was created to be downloaded by opponents of the TTI. When you download it a small program will run without your knowledge that will send your sensitive data and files to an offshore IP.

With the talk of threats and violence on this forum lately, it looks like they are setting somebody up to take a fall. They are going to make an example of someone soon.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13:02 PM »
Quote from: "IT Expert"
After careful examination I have concluded this file contains malicious spyware. From what I can tell, it was created to be downloaded by opponents of the TTI. When you download it a small program will run without your knowledge that will send your sensitive data and files to an offshore IP.

That's not true (the file has no macros or anything like that at all), but just to alleviate people's fears, i've uploaded a PDF version below.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 11:17:54 PM »
Quote from: "IT Expert"

With the talk of threats and violence on this forum lately, it looks like they are setting somebody up to take a fall. They are going to make an example of someone soon.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:
Good luck with that. I just want some information....

Thanks, psy, for the pdf copy...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline MCL27

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/srfbrass
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 08:57:45 AM »
Thanks psy for converting the file to pdf.  I hope the guy who said it was some sort of maleware was joking.  Anyways... I was never in a program, I came across Antiwwasp.com while looking up an Ohio court case.  I am very upset that Behavior Modification schools exist, but I am not that surprised at the same time, I learned a long time ago as a kid no one cares what you think since you cannot vote and that because adults are bigger and stronger than kids they can boss them around.  In many cases so called adults act like kids and display the intellects of pre-teens in many cases and the are just taller, have more wrinkles and are bitter over crushed hopes and dreams.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 03:01:47 PM »
Quote from: "MCL27"
I learned a long time ago as a kid no one cares what you think since you cannot vote and that because adults are bigger and stronger than kids they can boss them around.  In many cases so called adults act like kids and display the intellects of pre-teens in many cases and the are just taller, have more wrinkles and are bitter over crushed hopes and dreams.

Wow. Very very true.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »
Quote from: "MCL27"
Thanks psy for converting the file to pdf.  I hope the guy who said it was some sort of maleware was joking.  Anyways... I was never in a program, I came across Antiwwasp.com while looking up an Ohio court case.  I am very upset that Behavior Modification schools exist, but I am not that surprised at the same time, I learned a long time ago as a kid no one cares what you think since you cannot vote and that because adults are bigger and stronger than kids they can boss them around.  In many cases so called adults act like kids and display the intellects of pre-teens in many cases and the are just taller, have more wrinkles and are bitter over crushed hopes and dreams.

I understand you too. Never was in a program but some of us have relatives who were left behind the iron curtain after WWII where you had to be a communist or ... being sent to a boarding school to adjust. Well the wall came down around 1990, but society has adapted the idea that if you are a ill fit to society or the norms on your parents, you can still be sent somewhere to adjust.

While compiling the links to a word-doc or pdf is a good idea, putting them up on a webpage and categorizing them also works fine. Thats why we have our Wiki-database here with some 5-600 pages.

We could really use someone helping us to find new info for the pages and do some spelling control, because most of the info is uploaded from Europe by posters having English as second language. Could you check your doc against our database and add the links if they are new?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 07:38:59 PM »
Sure, I will see what I can do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 03:28:21 AM »
Do that