Author Topic: KKK  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
KKK
« on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
This is why i hate niggers:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12541 ... h_In_Melee

the kid dies. four people were charged.

If you know of any incidents of white people doing the same thing, please let me know and i swear i will leave the KKK. but to my knowledge, only niggers are primitive enough to have a mob fight in the street and no one try to stop it - in 2000 muthafuckin 9.  It's just like them monkey-men in africa. You'd think living in a big city, people would be a little more sophisticated than run around and beat up their neighborhood with enormous splintered rail ties....but no....niggers will be niggers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: dumb shit
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 11:46:46 PM »
I hate racists because they breed and fucking breathe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: KKK
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 12:27:19 AM »
why are you so prejudiced against racists? I hate niggers for a good reason......the video being an example of the reason. You hate racists for no good reason, you hate them just because they exist. that would make you a less politically correct person than me.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 01:06:33 AM »
What the hell do you mean no one tried to stop it? There was the guy with the board running off the dude about 3 times his size, bunch of other people trying to break it up, one guy yelling "I'm calling the cops!" Prolly lots more. It wasn't very good video. Hard to follow the action.

Here, on the other hand, we have the same thing on a much larger scale treated like a damned football game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgEwh3px9hc

So what will you do with all your spare time now that you won't have those clan meetings to attend?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:56 AM »
hooligans dont count. there wasted. and there hooligans. plus, it's two opposing nationalities...it's like a war, but with drunk people and soccer. It's different when it's a mob from the same community fighting each other. plus, the hooligans were organized, they had strategy. the niggers were just scattered around, fighting each other like a bunch of gorillas with tree branches (but rail ties instead, how fitting!), "keepin it real in da hood". A white on black fight would be a little different than a black-on-black fight. plus, saying you're going to call the cops is different from actually calling the cops. theres also a million ways to stop a fight like that - shoot a round in the air and watch em scatter (guaranteed at least one of those niggers had a gun on them). Or, considering there were numerous bystanders, they could have all swarmed and restrained the fighters easily. 5 girls could easily restrain one guy, no matter how big he is, and all it would have taken in this fight is to restrain two or three guys and things would have quieted down. but no, gotta keep it real in the hood. gotta watch and cheer on like it's good ol' fashioned entertainment and then start sobbing when youre friend's skull gets smashed in.

But yeah, it's hard to follow the action. I thought the guy wasnt chasing anyone off with the board...i thought he was just participating in the fight. did you notice the part when some kid gets knocked out with a board, then some other kid just nonchalantly walks by and kicks him in the face like he was kicking a can out of the way, and then some other people come up and kick him some more? and thats not the kid that died either.

if i leave the KKK i guess i'll convert to judaism. it's the next best thing. that way i'll get to hate on white people too! and i can guarantee you there is no such thing as a jewish soccer hooligan. and i'll still get to kick ass, shoot shit, and kill terrorists like a proper american....except i'll be doin it in the holy land...

btw we KKKers have lighted up towards kikes. we have found that their services are very valuable.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 02:08:11 AM »
just fuckin with ya'll, i dont hate niggers. I love them, especially their cocks. and those big female booties. my oh my what i would do to be sandwiched between a nigger cock and a nigger booty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
love n' sex n' magic
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 02:16:00 AM »
Well now you're being honest with yourself and doesn't that feel better.
Earlier I was thinking here's a guy in need of some big black cock to open him to a loving place.
Go get fucked hater, it'll turn your life around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: love n' sex n' magic
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 02:22:53 AM »
Quote from: "I hate racists"
Well now you're being honest with yourself and doesn't that feel better.
Earlier I was thinking here's a guy in need of some big black cock to open him to a loving place.
Go get fucked hater, it'll turn your life around.

i'll let you fuck me when i get to double penetrate you with my black friend. just so you know....ever hear of shane diesel? i'm bigger. so is my friend. Dont worry, it wont hurt, and i'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'll rub a little cocaine into your asshole and you'll have the time of your life. I also got this dildo you might want to try out with me. It's a 3 inch wide, 6 inch long buttplug with a hose and a pump, with a hole at the top of the plug. You put some warm water/cum/cocaine into the pump, and right as you're coming you squeeze the pump and shoot that coke right up your ass. greatest feeling EVER.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:23 AM »
I work at CALO. I'm the nighttime supervisor.  just so ya know....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 02:30:59 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ting_N.htm

^^^^^article pertaining to video ^^^^^^^^^^^

those niggers really ARE niggerish. I'd estimate 10-15 generations past chimp (GPC). for comparison, obama is around three hundred GPC, while DMX is one GPC

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 03:59:08 AM »
This is a troll thread so ALA can prove a point when they approach the hosting firm.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
Lol, dude.. it didn't work for Craig Roger's last time. I doubt it'll work for him this time either. Even if he does get us booted off this hosting, we'll find another.

We always do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 10:15:16 PM »
Quote from: "WHY I HATE NIGGERS"
This is why i hate niggers:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12541 ... h_In_Melee

the kid dies. four people were charged.

If you know of any incidents of white people doing the same thing, please let me know and i swear i will leave the KKK. but to my knowledge, only niggers are primitive enough to have a mob fight in the street and no one try to stop it - in 2000 muthafuckin 9.  It's just like them monkey-men in africa. You'd think living in a big city, people would be a little more sophisticated than run around and beat up their neighborhood with enormous splintered rail ties....but no....niggers will be niggers.
Shut up Danny :beat: