Author Topic: EARL BIGALOW  (Read 6812 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: EARL BIGALOW
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 12:38:40 AM »
wow this thread gets worse by the post. This teacher was getting his sexual amusement in a van, surrounded with a bunch of other students? Or was that part of the tittillation? To see if he could pull it off without them noticing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »
Quote from: "aviary"
I am pretty sure that there was no "blow job", but that the contact was "over the line" of what a teacher and a student should be doing together.  And they were not alone.  They were in a van with a bunch of other people.  Most of whom didn't even notice anything when questioned.  So it could be that he put his hand on her leg or something.  Which is definitely over the line, but not at all the same as having a 16 year old give you a blow job.  This sort of thing ruins people's lives when you post it.  Consider that the girl deserves a little privacy about this, too.  She already had to deal with more than she should have-- and having everyone think those things about her is victimizing her again.   Many people reading this know who she is.

Yes yes lets just forget this completely. Lets pretend it didnt happen and lets definitly not talk about it. Lets just sweep that one under the rug because hyde is a great school and we wouldnt want any one to see it otherwise even if it was the truth.

That girls name was never mention but EARL BIGALOW'S was thats because hes and old dirty creeper! Yep thats right EARL BIGALOW!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 05:17:13 PM »
I think it's spelled "BIGELOW BIGELOW BIGELOW"...

:jamin:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 01:00:21 AM »
I am pretty sure that there was no "blow job", but that the contact was "over the line" of what a teacher and a student should be doing together.  And they were not alone.  They were in a van with a bunch of other people.  Most of whom didn't even notice anything when questioned.  So it could be that he put his hand on her leg or something.  Which is definitely over the line, but not at all the same as having a 16 year old give you a blow job.  This sort of thing ruins people's lives when you post it.  Consider that the girl deserves a little privacy about this, too.  She already had to deal with more than she should have-- and having everyone think those things about her is victimizing her again.   Many people reading this know who she is.

Kinda late to be talking about what the girl deserves at this juncture, dontcha think? This after someone from or associated with Hyde posted disparaging comments about her character and mental state just a few posts back. Time to try a different strategy, mmm? And just what, exactly, did Hyde DO for her when it happened, pray tell?

Lemme guess. Hyde got the story from him, and Hyde got the story from her. And because she is a kid, and we all know that most kids LIE (or at least Hyde School seems to think so), they made sure that they confronted her with half a dozen angry adults, probably most of them men, to make sure that she told "the truth." And whatever it was she told them, I think there is a fairly good possibility that -- if it wasn't to their liking -- they would have had her tell it again and again until it was.

Does anyone honestly feel she was able to tell "The Truth" under those circumstances? She herself probably doesn't even understand the whole truth about what transpired to this day. Did Hyde School do the appropriate thing, which would have been to get her some impartial outside counseling, to help her process what had just happened? And I do mean someone NOT on their "outside" consult roster, who would have just blabbed back to Hyde, as well as told them only what they wanted to hear.

My guess is that Hyde probably made an "official announcement" in school meeting at some point about the incident, that Earl Bigelow went off to "think about his life" for awhile, and that the girl was left to face the full heat of whatever anger the community felt about the matter -- alone. Amiright? I would also guess that the "official" version left a great many pertinent elements out, facts that might have put Earl Bigelow, and consequently Hyde School, in a far less than flattering light. Clearly she didn't appear to be too comfortable with whatever was or was not communicated, since she tried to bring the subject up in FLC ... but Jeff Burroughs shut her down.

I am curious whether Hyde School prohibited or "discouraged" people from talking to her about this, and "discouraged" her from talking to others, perhaps with intimations of certain impact on her standing in the school or ability to graduate if she did. If so, it certainly wouldn't be the first time they've pulled that strongarm. Gotta control those means of communication, eh? Can't have any accounts floating around that differ from the party line, can we now?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 08:32:08 AM »
So it could be that he put his hand on her leg or something.

:roflmao:  this is so NOT CREDIBLE. For YEARS, Larry Dubinsky put  a lot more than his hands, on a lot  more than a lotta girls legs, and Hyde did... NADA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 01:47:37 PM »
Peter Gregory did a lot more than just touch girls legs (see the other posts about him) and he still works there. So if Earl Bigalow just touched her leg he would probably still be working there. however if he got a blow job he would most likely leave on his own accord and hyde would sweep the whole story under the rug oh and that is exactly what happend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2009, 02:32:23 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
I am curious whether Hyde School prohibited or "discouraged" people from talking to her about this, and "discouraged" her from talking to others

Dissension is more easily managed when the community gets its facts only from "approved" sources.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 11:39:41 PM »
I remember going to a junior leadership meeting after this came out. The whole thing was spun like it was our fault for not seeing this in Mr. Bigelow and that it was a serious problem that we as "junior leaders" were hesitant to speak up and confront faculty when we felt uncomfortable with what they were doing. I remember they made us write down three things that we were going to do to improve the community. God they fucked with us so much I never knew what to think but the whole Bigelow thing was pretty much dropped and forgotten after that.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 05:52:38 PM »
Thank you for that narrative; it really brings back that oppressive, soul-scouring climate! [Ya know, you really have a gift for that; I wish you would write more often!  ;)  ]

"The whole thing was spun like it was our fault for not seeing this in Mr. Bigelow and that it was a serious problem that we as "junior leaders" were hesitant to speak up and confront faculty when we felt uncomfortable with what they were doing. I remember they made us write down three things that we were going to do to improve the community."[/list]

Notice how they foist the blame onto the students' shoulders. Do parents not see how utterly fucked up this is? It has always been this way! Hyde takes no accountability for their excesses and their egregious mistakes. They are, after all, the "character experts," the "parenting experts," the "unique potential experts," etc. etc. etc. Distinctions, I hasten to add, which are completely self-awarded!

Did Earl Bigelow go off to "think about his life" for awhile after that? What happened to him for the remainder of the school year? He was still listed on Hyde's online faculty directory as of May of 2005.
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 02:26:50 PM »
    they made it out like it was her fault. 16 year old vs 40 year old. whoa it takes Einstein to figure that one out

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 12:14:38 AM »
    wow these people will lie about anything hahaha!! if they lie about a favorite teacher fucking around, what else are they lieing about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »
    This sort of thing ruins people's lives when you post it.

Whose life are you concerned about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »
    the big coolade drinkers were always putting the blame on everyone else LMAO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: November 15, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »
    Quote from: "fukufukufukufuku"
    Peter Gregory did a lot more than just touch girls legs (see the other posts about him) and he still works there. So if Earl Bigalow just touched her leg he would probably still be working there. however if he got a blow job he would most likely leave on his own accord and hyde would sweep the whole story under the rug oh and that is exactly what happend.
    I heard that creeper fingered her.   That place fucks with you on so many levels.

Offline survivorami

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: June 02, 2021, 02:24:04 AM »
    JFC.