Author Topic: EARL BIGALOW  (Read 6838 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EARL BIGALOW
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:04:28 AM »
How come that guy isnt on date line?
Oh thats right the school covered up the fact that he had a 16 year old female student suck his dick. They also covered up how he showed that girl a picture of his family right after and said she would ruin his family if she told any one. Classic

I had an FLC with that girl. Conviently Jeff Burroghs was the faciltator. Obviously this girl was traumatized by this incident but when she brought up the subject to hopfully recover from her trauma jeff said "We are not going to discuss this!" Other than that he said nothing that whole weekend. I feel bad for that girl its not her fault and the people she thought she could trust made her keep it a secret.

Earl still lives in the area with nothing on his record many students have seen him around town. I guess chris hanson cant get em all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: EARL BIGALOW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 08:48:01 AM »
sick institutionalized sexual abuse

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »
I bet he knows all about reaching for the...destiny of one's deepest potential.
Get nice and personal with some PRIVATE LESSONS WITH EARL:

"I  help students reach their goals."

http://home.gwi.net/~familyat1490/private_lessons.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »
Quote from: "furtie9898921"
How come that guy isnt on date line?
Oh thats right the school covered up the fact that he had a 16 year old female student suck his dick. They also covered up how he showed that girl a picture of his family right after and said she would ruin his family if she told any one. Classic

I had an FLC with that girl. Conviently Jeff Burroghs was the faciltator. Obviously this girl was traumatized by this incident but when she brought up the subject to hopfully recover from her trauma jeff said "We are not going to discuss this!" Other than that he said nothing that whole weekend. I feel bad for that girl its not her fault and the people she thought she could trust made her keep it a secret.

Earl still lives in the area with nothing on his record many students have seen him around town. I guess chris hanson cant get em all.

OK< THIS IS JUST PLAIN SICK AND WRONG!!! Which campus did this happen on and what year was this? You are right that Hyde consistantly covers up the bad and illegal behavior of their staff and it is about time someone did something about this. Do you think the parents might have pursued this or taken any action? I remember Dubinsky got away with it for years on the Woodstock campus until one of the Mothers pushed with the legal system to force Hyde to get rid of him. He still remains on campus even though he does not teach. He still goes after his prey. Does anyone else know about this Earl Bigolow incident or this poor girl who was forced to relive it everyday she remained at Hyde?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »
Is this part of the same situation that was described as having occurred in 2004, or yet another incident involving Earl Bigelow?

What is wrong with Hyde faculty that they can't keep their pants zipped, for crying out loud?!

Btw, Earl Bigelow was reportedly still teaching at Hyde School-Bath at least as late as May, 2005.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:33 PM »
yeah that happend in 2004 i remember we had a school meeting about it. so fucked up

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
yeah that happend in 2004 i remember we had a school meeting about it. so fucked up

what R the chances the real deal was laid down? i say zero

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 04:42:02 PM »
This is so f'd up- what she said happened didn't happen, she's unbalanced, she lied and had a history of doing the same thing to other profs. you should get your facts straight and stop persecuting innocent people - the reason he's still walking around town is b/c HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »
Quote from: "guest1"
This is so f'd up- what she said happened didn't happen, she's unbalanced, she lied and had a history of doing the same thing to other profs. you should get your facts straight and stop persecuting innocent people - the reason he's still walking around town is b/c HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER

really not much of a defense there Bud.  She had a history and Hyde let her be alone with male staff.  That is in fact worse. Instead of the failure of an individual to do the right thing, you have a systematic institutional failure.  Keep digging that pit boy.

"I regret that I have but one life"
Nathan Hale Bopp

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »
if she lied then why would he have to leave? your not making sense bubs. your just blindly defending hyde.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 11:28:11 PM »
had a history of doing the same thing to other profs.

:blabla:  :rofl:  :rofl:

"profs"?

some of them dont even have their BAs yet

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

Let us list the reasons enumerated:

• "what she said happened didn't happen"
  • "she's unbalanced"
  • "she lied"
  • she "had a history of doing the same thing to other profs"
  • "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER"

Some of these reasons would appear to be potentially contradictory. If you are, indeed, Earl Bigelow, a more detailed explanation might be in order.

If you are a friend of Earl's, or a member of the Hyde community, you might want to bear in mind that this is a standard roster of reasons that Hyde uses to discredit and belittle the credibility of victims of sexual transgressions that have taken place at Hyde School.

While I do not personally have enough knowledge of this particular incident or set of incidents to bear witness myself, there are other cases that have taken place at Hyde which I DO have personal knowledge of, whether through knowing the person or through extensive and substantial communication with them, and I would be willing to stake my life on the truth of those cases residing with the victims, and not with the slander, innuendo, and deliberate obfuscation and omission that Hyde School practices to cover its ASS.

There are accounts throughout the fornits Hyde forum of quite a number of cases ranging from inappropriate affairs to outright rape. This is not exactly the kind of thing that victims speak easily about; I imagine the actual number of cases is probably quite a bit higher. Even if not, these cases are plenty numerous enough, in and of themselves, to wonder what the hell is going on when Hyde School "breaks them down to build them up."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 12:29:28 PM »
almost 2 Wks and Bud-bubs never came back. Wonder why.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »
Bcus earl bigelow was a bad bad boy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 03:03:09 PM »
I am pretty sure that there was no "blow job", but that the contact was "over the line" of what a teacher and a student should be doing together.  And they were not alone.  They were in a van with a bunch of other people.  Most of whom didn't even notice anything when questioned.  So it could be that he put his hand on her leg or something.  Which is definitely over the line, but not at all the same as having a 16 year old give you a blow job.  This sort of thing ruins people's lives when you post it.  Consider that the girl deserves a little privacy about this, too.  She already had to deal with more than she should have-- and having everyone think those things about her is victimizing her again.   Many people reading this know who she is.