Author Topic: Does anyone LIKE salvia?  (Read 1542 times)

Offline KaTee

• View Profile
Does anyone LIKE salvia?
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
Hey just wanted to know if anyone here actually LIKES salvia. I have a friend who just couldn't do but to have some for Christmas so I ordered over an oz for him straight from Mexico. Given his drug use history it was no suprise to me that while I got a contact high just being around it, he smoked two bowls and professed to feel nothing. Now I am stuck with the stuff and I have absolutely no interest in using it. I could mail it back and get a refund, but they charged more in shipping and handling than for the dammed drug so I'd rather just get my $42.00 back and be done with the whole deal. Anyone interested can reply to this post, otherwise will probably find some stupid teenagers willing to buy cheap what costs a fortune in the local head shops and need to be 18 to enter.

KaTee

P.S.
Back in my hospital days the juvies taught me all about the wicked and long-lasting effects of Dramamine (yeah the sea sick pills). Have had orange sunshine once and blotter once, when was in late teens, but nothing, and I mean nothing compared with the trip's I had over the years with Dramamine. This is one of those buggers that just when you think the high is wearing off is when the trip is really getting started, especially taking 6-12 of the long lasting shit. Keeps you up and flying for a long, long, time. Doing this CAN have negative effects on your heart though and I really don't recommend taking a trip since I  have long since grown out of the need to REALLY see and talk to things that are not there, but hey...whatever floats your boat.   :poison:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone LIKE salvia?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »
Yes; it's extremely powerful if used correctly. Oh believe me, it works! Here's something I wrote about it a while back: "I tried the tincture for the first time yesterday (my experience thus far consisting of 20x, or just plain old leaves), and something that would have been nice to have would have been a life-size dummy and a sturdy knife. Instead, I ended up grabbing a pair of scissors and started stabbing a box, neglecting to realize that it contained cans of cat food. The divine Stabbing Goddess of Salvia was speaking through me. :D I wanted to stab the fuck out of something, so i picked up a cardboard and started going at that! I could have hurt myself (or perhaps even someone else had they made the fatal mistake of pissing me off at that moment). The point? Same goddam point I made a while back on this thread about it not being a "party drug" and how it should be used with caution and respect. It's recommended that a person have a 'babysitter' when using higher doses. I guess I could have used one yesterday, or at least a life-sized dummy to stab...

The first time I tried Salvia, I smoked a big bong hit of 20x. When I laid back, I imagined I was being zipped into a sarcophagus and carried off into space by two beings. When I 'woke', it was as if reality was a rug that had been pulled out from under me. Everything was plastic and I was part of everything, everything was part of me. I literally thought I was an old tall ship with a sort of rigging for arms. The room was like a ferris wheel, spinning slowly. Acid, mushrooms, bromo-mescaline, forget about it, none of that shit came close to the carnival ride i went on for that 10-15 minutes. I don't remember getting up, but i did, and screamed a bit. Pure loss of ego and temporary insanity! I hate to think what could have happened if no one had been there with me. I might have accidentally walked out of my apartment window or something. Another time, I experienced non-euclidean geometery (the intersecting of two parallel lines), a doorway draped with writhing snakes, and a gigantic insect, part of which had gotten stuck in the ceiling of the room....holy fuck!!!!!

Kids -- use responsibly! Don't flip out and kill someone like I could have! This sort of thing gives drugs a bad name, dig? Good! Now quit fucking arguing with me about this, quit leading me off on tangential diatribes about how the government shouldn't educate, stop uploading those fucking asinine videos to youtube that make parents shit their drawers, and get yourself a life-size dummy to stab or a babysitter if you try this stuff. Thank you, that is all."

Offline KaTee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »
Want mine?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 08:48:41 PM »
Do not use salvia when dangerous objects (knifes etc.) are within easy reach. Do not drive when or directly after taking Salvia divinorum. Use your common sense.
http://www.salvia.net/en/warnings.htm

And as with most Ethenogens:

Salvia can produce a very unique, mind-altering experience. Therefore it is extremely important to choose the right time and place before using it. Make sure you are in a safe and private place with people you know well. Choose your dose without underestimating the powerful effects salvia may cause. After taking the salvia, lie down on a couch or bed for the duration of the experience and close your eyes.

If you are new to salvia or if you are taking a high dose, always make sure a sitter is present. There is a risk of a person losing awareness. A sitter should be sober and supportive, and preferably have some experience with salvia. His role is to keep you from hurting yourself or others, without interfering too much in the experience. He should also reassure you when you feel dissociated or disoriented. Finally, a sitter can also helpful in recalling the experience afterwards.

Set, Setting, and a Sitter.

What is Salvia Like?

http://www.salvia.net/en/experiences.htm

Also.  As with anything you put in your body, make sure to get it from a reputable source.