Author Topic: thanksgiving inside a program  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thanksgiving inside a program
« on: November 26, 2008, 06:57:52 PM »
... you remember that day, don't ya? take a minute to remember what it was like. if you still have a family, and you go to them this holiday and everyone is saying what they are thankful for, don't forget to tell them you're thankful for not being a prisoner. what was your thanksgiving like in the program? just think about that, and let it marinate in that brain of yours for a while.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: thanksgiving inside a program
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »
Quote from: "happy thanksgiving"
if you still have a family

I do, now.

But I won't tomorrow.

You have turkey? I have long pork.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 09:50:35 AM »
long pork....ha ha.....nice one...... :cheers:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
shit-box
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
At christmas-time they handed me a gift-wrapped box full of shit.
They thought it was so f*ing funny, the sick bastards.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 04:49:24 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Check out the Thanksgiving dinner at Darrington Academy

That was not Thanksgiving dinner, that was a fear factor thing. (as Ive been told by the source of those photos) look in the background... is there any thanksgiving decor?.... The notion that this is a Thanksgiving dinner is a complete fabrication, so I just need to set the record straight to avoid any legal issues. This is a sick and twisted game that can be "played" in order to earn points and levels however it is optional and no one is forced to eat this. I can say that there are more disturbing things like this going on at Darrington Academy, however I wont speculate on these things. I'm hoping that a Darrington survivor will soon come forward and let us know what really goes down in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 05:26:25 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

That was not Thanksgiving dinner, that was a fear factor thing. (as Ive been told by the source of those photos) look in the background... is there any thanksgiving decor?.... The notion that this is a Thanksgiving dinner is a complete fabrication, so I just need to set the record straight to avoid any legal issues. This is a sick and twisted game that can be "played" in order to earn points and levels however it is optional and no one is forced to eat this. I can say that there are more disturbing things like this going on at Darrington Academy, however I wont speculate on these things. I'm hoping that a Darrington survivor will soon come forward and let us know what really goes down in Blue Ridge, Georgia.

I think debasing yourself and your body so you can earn "points" whose tally will supposedly decide whether you can leave captivity is pretty sick, all by itself.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »
Quote from: "turtu"

I think debasing yourself and your body so you can earn "points" whose tally will supposedly decide whether you can leave captivity is pretty sick, all by itself.

Oh AGREED! Just the fact that these things exist... ugh. ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »
Quote from: "turtu"

Oh AGREED! Just the fact that these things exist... ugh. ::puke::
It's a S&M fantasy made real and forced on unwilling children. I'm serious, there is an entire "forced to eat" unpleasant food by "master" wing of the BDSM community. If you don't eat the unpleasant food you get spanked or something. Forcing kids to eat purposely repulsive food so to display their complete submission to you...So evil, so sad. And sure, that's how one cures their mental health issues, that clearly exists since they have displeased their parent. How any one survives this is a mystery to me. And nice to see you, a new, smart person, here at fornits.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 02:32:12 PM »
Just think what this kind of "game" tells a child about the "real world"... "Basically, if I forfeit all my self respect someone will GIVE me success" This doesn't teach anyone to work hard for what they want or how to uphold standards for themselves. In real life, this same "game" could only be translated into doing sexual favors for money. I honestly feel that MOST of the directors of these schools must be in one way or another a sexual deviant in order to find it appealing to put young children through these kinds of rituals in order to earn favor with them. Any mentally stable man would NEVER find these kinds of "games" appropriate and furthermore would NEVER hang something like "going home" over a child's head just to convince them to do it.

Its sickens me, and the worst part is you have no idea whats even in that chunky slop!