Author Topic: someday,maybe  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
someday,maybe
« on: August 04, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »
I`LL NEVER FORGET...                                                                                                                                                   LENNY ZIMMERMAN-me and brian buckley used to call you LEMMY!(dude from hawkwind& motorhead)i dont think you knew.                                                   PETE BURKE-aka pizza.weve spoken not to long ago.love you like a brother!                                                DAVE FUK`N LIEBERMAN-open meeting review/hand of doom(what ya gonna do times caught upwithyou)                                                    BRIAN WALSH-UUUMMMHHHH!that noise you made to communicate with other restraintees,do you and baldino have the money for the mortgage onthefarm?                                                   JASON STEIN-sounded good on stage at rockland cc.miss you pal very very much!                                                          maybe our paths will cross,maybe-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MR. Z

• View Profile
someday,maybe
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »
I never relized who Lemmy was until after kids. but now that I think back it was done mostly in guys rap or dinner when Brian and whoever you are called me that. It was also a breif period of time when I didn't get told to "sit down!!!!!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
someday,maybe
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 04:21:00 PM »
lemmy, remember when pointed the remote at your family and tried to"pause" them! some crazy stuff alright.

Offline MR. Z

• View Profile
someday,maybe
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 10:57:00 PM »
If I recall I think I also pointed the remote at my mother and pressed mute because she complained she couldn't read my writting on an MI. My mother reported me and I was a 3-5 rap oldcomer issue. I was always in trouble for trying to make people laugh and for just being an overall wise ass. By the way who am i writting to. email me if you don't want anyone elese to know your I.D.