Author Topic: Film on Aaron Bacon  (Read 11134 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Film on Aaron Bacon
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
Keeping telling yourself whatever it takes to justify your mistreatment of a sage grouse. It is entirely up to you Dr. Spock. Once you've returned to Vulcan and undergone the mating ritual your hormonal imbalance will return to normal.

Live long and prosper!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2009, 03:37:21 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
As well, id like to point out that you are posting under a guest name as well... you don't have an account and this name, Bellavita isn't exactly a tell of who you are.

She did have an account.  She asked me to delete it and I did as requested.  All her posts are thus attributed to guests now.
Too bad. Covergaard PM'ed her because he would ask her to write her story about how she was fooled and post it an independent parent forum Rotsne are working in. Many parents are told to seek private options because they are caught with children suffering from ADHD or overmedication who "properly" are on drugs. The police won't have anything to with them, the school won't have anything to do with them because they act out and disturb the education. Some schools are even calling the police on any violence regardless of the fact that it was only a friendly tap on the shoulder. We are talking of kids down to 5'th grade being collected by police and returned to the parents.

Because there are no public solution, they are told to find a private option or wait until the kid is old enough so he or she can be arrested. PFC are just around the corner. Just this morning a poster thanked Rotsne, but they could really need a story from a parent in the states.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
Meh.. that's messed up business.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2009, 02:00:15 PM »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
1984 is a better year, and book.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2009, 04:19:20 PM »
I found this webpage doing a search for Shady Brook Residential Treatment Center and WOW, a few memories come roaring back.  Like Dr. Looney (I was put in Shady Brook for about 1 1/2 years before I got kicked out for smoking pot.....(Fall 77 to Spring 79) well, there is obviously more to the story but it was more of what I knew than anything else I did-okay - I found out about an affair going on).

I felt like this was a place rich people dumped their problem kids off at.  Granted, I was also seeing the uprising of these horrible military youth camps and was quite thankful I was not at one of those places, I mean even my parents thought those places were cruel.  Years later my parents apologized for what they had subjected me to in the first place (mental hospitals, Shady Brook, foster parents, etc.).

Many of these same camps have turned into Christian, Jesus converting camps for the problem child.  Still concerns me.

I am familiar with the father and his son in the video.  I remember hearing it on the News and thinking, "Why would anyone put their poor child through that?"  Those camps are more about adults who want to control kids, IMO, bullies you might say, in the name of what?  Certainly not help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2009, 12:45:43 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
As well, id like to point out that you are posting under a guest name as well... you don't have an account and this name, Bellavita isn't exactly a tell of who you are.

She did have an account.  She asked me to delete it and I did as requested.  All her posts are thus attributed to guests now.
Too bad. Covergaard PM'ed her because he would ask her to write her story about how she was fooled and post it an independent parent forum Rotsne are working in. Many parents are told to seek private options because they are caught with children suffering from ADHD or overmedication who "properly" are on drugs. The police won't have anything to with them, the school won't have anything to do with them because they act out and disturb the education. Some schools are even calling the police on any violence regardless of the fact that it was only a friendly tap on the shoulder. We are talking of kids down to 5'th grade being collected by police and returned to the parents.

Because there are no public solution, they are told to find a private option or wait until the kid is old enough so he or she can be arrested. PFC are just around the corner. Just this morning a poster thanked Rotsne, but they could really need a story from a parent in the states.

I SEE You were banned. How come?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2009, 03:24:18 AM »
The existense of a Rotsne name on this board is enough. In fact as it has turned out, the banned the wrong person, because the person behind Rotsne there is not the Rotsne here. He was only contacted by us and given advice.

But what made them ban him was the thread about northwest Academy in this board where one of the posters son is detained. We know how much this son is going to struggle once he is released. Now the mother has moved to another state while he is detained and the birth-father is gone because he cannot communicate on free terms with his son.

What seems to be a real problem is the easy access to extend custody to 21 in this area. It is still too easy if you ask me. UHSINC provide so many job in this area so it is easy for them to get paper work done. It is almost as bad as Pennsylvia.

We still have an uncover member on the board posing as a mother from California.