Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

Project Manager on Troubled Teen Industry.com

<< < (2/2)

FemanonFatal2.0:
Hey all, In order to send you the new Research Database folder system I need everyones email... please email me at: [email protected] and I will reply back to you with the zipped file.

I will also have it uploaded on the TTI project manager if you prefer to keep your email private.

Thanks!

helpingteen:
I read this from last 2 months and have done a good research. I am the owner of http://www.troubledteensguide.com. Can we work together on this issue. I have
--- Quote ---20 years of experience in troubled teens parenting
--- End quote ---

Following are the things I have done a research on:

Run away teens
Pregnant teens
drug addiction in young adults
Self-cutting problems

--- Quote ---I would love to send a PDF of 200 pages for you project and help. I am working in non-profit organization to help teenagers in America. Recently we made a group home for pregnant girls below the are of 17 in Florida, US.
--- End quote ---

Mark
CEO - Troubled Teens guide
Florida

none-ya:

--- Quote from: "helpingteen" ---I read this from last 2 months and have done a good research. I am the owner of http://www.troubledteensguide.com. Can we work together on this issue. I have
--- Quote ---20 years of experience in troubled teens parenting
--- End quote ---

Following are the things I have done a research on:

Run away teens
Pregnant teens
drug addiction in young adults
Self-cutting problems

--- Quote ---I would love to send a PDF of 200 pages for you project and help. I am working in non-profit organization to help teenagers in America. Recently we made a group home for pregnant girls below the are of 17 in Florida, US.
--- End quote ---

Mark
CEO - Troubled Teens guide

My children are drug addicted,pansexual (thanx wayne) liberal,atheists. CAN YOU HELP??!!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version