Author Topic: WHAT DOES ROBERT BROWNING LICHFIELD LOOK LIKE?  (Read 15737 times)

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
WHAT DOES ROBERT BROWNING LICHFIELD LOOK LIKE?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
Narvin - are you loosing sleep over this? Looks like you were up at 3 am writing to defend yourself and your pathetic programs.  Your youth programs should all be shut down because unconvential and unorthodox behavior modification is used in an often brutal manner.  How can anyone justify keeping a youth "on their face" in solitary confinement for 18 months?  This is beyond child abuse - it is torture - similar to that used on prisoners of war.  If a parent did this to a child they would have to face a court of law.  How can this be justified in the name of mental health treatment or even drug rehab?  

It seems that you are in this for the money - and you have a lot of it don't you?  Just because you pay your tithing doesn't mean you are honest in all your dealings.  You are involved in human torture - worse - the torture of human children. You're programs have wasted the lives of many and many are still suffering as a result.

I wasn't aware that your programs even existed and I've been in the medical industry for most of my life.  I didn't know until therapists convinced us to send our own daughter to residential treatment.  Fortunately we rescued her in a month only to find her bruised and nervous.  We still need to comfort her at night when she sobs at 1 am.   I can't immagine how those who have been programed for a year or more are holding out.  

You will have to give account of what you've done here on earth someday.... God is watching you Narvin.....

Given the choice between dancing pigs and security, people will choose dancing pigs every time.
-- Ed Felton (quoted in www-security about Active-X)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »
narvin's ass is gone...ran off with flo-jo and her "ho" self!

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
That's what men suffering from mid-life psychosis do!

I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, and there are many other of the postulates of the orthodox creed to which I cannot subscribe.
--William Howard Taft, U.S. President

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2004, 01:24:00 AM »
I have told you all the facts as they exist and as they are and were and will always be... ginger
I know nothing or cant remember anything about the sunshine deal but I know the girls would help sweep the quad every morning as part of their choirs as you can imagine in Costa Rica the leaves from the trees cover everything constantly and it was swept clean every morning.... Consensus developed through prejudiced opinion rarely is evidence of truth. If so the world would actually be flat and the sun would be in orbit along with the rest of the universe around the earth...this was the truth until they saw the whole picture and then when reveled the truth was totally different then they originally believed....concerning the person who son makes claims I don?t recall his situation but the only kids who ate a different diet was the kids in op which was rare and usually short term... the level ones ate the same food as I did and yes I ate there every day. As for Amberly I will include the letter Joe and I wrote to the Pani in rebuttal to her fabrications and some other facts. I find her as a person whose story changes considering who she tells it to and find her disingenuous and extremely Machiavellian below is her own correspondence which illustrates this and also the Panni letter...

amberlyk
Hi everyone! Thanks for your questions and support of the program. Just to clarify on the rice and beans story, when the kids are in worksheets, they eat rice, beans, and fruit. We made this policy so that the kids would have more of an incentive to behave themselves and stay out of worksheets. We also approved it with our doctor before starting it to be sure that they would get all the nutrition they need. While they get bored with it if they are in worksheets for a while, they get plenty to eat and stay healthy. What I've seen with the letters to parents is that when they are manipulating you, they tell you something that has a little tiny truth in it, but twist it around to play with your emotions.

The following letter is our response to the Amberly Knight and Martha. Martin letters, please read all the following documentation.  We also have lawsuits pending on these letters seeing they were written in violation of signed confidentiality Agreements that Dundee Ranch Academy had with both of these parties. (These Legal agreements do not cover any issues of Gross Neglect or Abuse, which we encourage in our policy and procedure manuals and all training to be reported by staff to appropriate entities immediately, if it ever occurs.)

We have recently reviewed a couple of critical letters regarding Dundee Ranch Academy from a former employee and parent, and would like to address the concerns that were brought up in those letters, to help put in perspective the issues at hand. The following are the THREE points that should be considered; (1) The letters contained falsehoods and many inaccuracies, (2) Her opinions do not accurately reflect those of the other employees, and (3) This is a good program for most kids, in spite Amberly?s opinions and our actual imperfections.

The letters contained many lies and reckless inaccuracies with slanderous accusations. She states that Joe Atkin left Dundee Ranch Academy because he was ?fed up with the chaos.? We feel this is largely unfair for her to speak in Joe?s behalf, especially considering that he is still working with the company and does not agree with her assessment.

These letters do not represent the opinions of the majority of us who worked at the Academy during that time. Of course, there are always differences between ownership and management, and we had our differences, but the ownership of the facility would not intentionally put the students at risk. Many of us that worked with this former employee have continued with the company and believe in what we are doing. All of us are a part of the organization because we enjoy seeing the change in these young people?s lives. The WWASP organization has been in business for many years and has thousands of supporters; it has a good track record. Is the program for every troubled teen? No, but it has obviously worked for many struggling young adults. Attached to this letter are the opinions of other employees and their feelings regarding the recent letters? In short, the critical letters are exaggerated and outdated.

Amberly represented that this program has profit margins of ?50-75%,? which shows her naivety and business inexperience. Besides the fact that she was not privy to our financial records, anyone who has run a business knows this is impossible. Furthermore, our goal has been to provide the same services that one would receive in the states at a lower tuition rate. Do we have cost controls? Yes. Her examples of the profit margins on our charges were grossly overstated, such as the mark-up in transportation and prescriptions. There are many operational costs involved in providing these services that were blatantly ignored.

Although exaggerated and in some cases slanderous, some situations had some small truth to them and have been addressed and solved by management. The former employee has not been on campus for over 7 months and is not aware of the changes that have occurred in that time. The overcrowding in the dorms was solved by providing the girls with a separate dorm building; thus, reducing the number of students in a room. Our water source is regularly checked and has been consistently found to be a better quality than the public water. The letters mentioned that students writing essays were not provided with proper back support; however, all students were and are provided with the standard chairs with back supports. It was said that the students are not well fed; yet the students are gaining the weight and muscle back that they had previously lost prior to arriving at the Academy. The students are healthy. The incident last year when toilet paper was not available on campus was the fault of our Management team, not the owners. It did not happen because of a lack of financial resources, but rather irresponsible purchasing coordination. It was said that students don?t have a chance to grieve; yet we have a Grievance Committee that meets twice a week to review the students? grievances. These grievances typically have to do with points, and we would take very seriously any grievance on abuse. Our policies dictate that if this were to happen we would do an investigation and report it to authorities as defined by legal council.  

There was even a false accusation that a student actually died at some ?High Impact? program in Mexico.  This is completely UNTRUE and unrelated to our Academy, since we have never been there or sent any of our students there. This was simply an attempt to build distrust and insecurity in our program.  The Basic Training facility that we are building down here is not modeled after the ?High Impact? program, and its facilities are actually quite nice. Further more, this program is not even open.

Our program was established to help kids, not punish them. Our systems such as Observational Placement (not Observational Punishment) are designed for control, not punishment. Students are only required to be placed in there for one hour, if they remain in control of themselves. Restraints are used at times, but only by trained staff.  Our program teaches the student that they are in control by making correct decisions. Their behaviors determine their rewards, and we reward them often. Like the students, our behavior determines our rewards and consequences. We take accountability in creating much of the confusion that is circulating because of these recent emails. Had our program run perfect, they would most likely not be circulating, but we have not had a perfect track record.

In regards to the graduate students that came here as ?interns,? here are the facts. The ownership had no knowledge that they were even hired, and they were actually hired by Amberly. Once they arrived, Joe told Amberly to remove the former students from the campus several days before the actual incident happened.  Amberly insubordinately refused stating it was her right as "director" this discussion was not shared with the owner till after the incident and if he had known he would have fired Amberly right then; and this sad Incident would have never happened. A few days later, there was some kind of altercation that took place after hours in staff housing and one of them was hurt. As a company, we covered the financial burdens that were created, even though this was not our creation. (over $15,000 in medical expenses) The "interns" involved were both over 18 and were on their own time (Again, the ownership had no knowledge that these Interns existed, and he was in Texas on business when the events occurred. We have continued to support this former student and thank heavens she has recovered remarkably well. It was at this same time that Amberly ?resigned,? knowing that upon review of the situation her services would be terminated. Because of our separation, we feel that Amberly has started this controversy.  If Amberly was so truly concerned about the quality of the program, why did she wait 7 months to send her ?letter??  The program teaches that living in Integrity is acting in the now, not 7 months later.  

Some have speculated that the reason for staff turn over is low wages; however, this is not the case. We provide our staff members with rewarding wages as well as full health insurance. We have become one of the largest employers in the area and have provided significant economic impact to the surrounding areas. Our wages have been competitive enough to attract employees from San Jose as well. It is true we have had several Directors and Family Reps. leave Dundee. Most of these were Americans and came with a short-term commitment in mind. Many have continued to work with the WWASP organization. We are now recruiting more Costa Rican staff that will be with us for the long-term.

We want constructive feed back, and we encourage it, then and now. We are always trying to make the program more responsive to the needs of the students and the parents.  We want to put these letters behind us and get on with the management and operation of the very finest school possible.  We are working with the U.S. Consul General and Child Services of Costa Rica (PANI) in a mutual effort to insure the safety of our students, and to insure that parents are receiving the educational and residential benefits hoped for. If you have concerns regarding your child or the program, PLEASE CHECK INTO THEM!!!  Please feel free to contact us directly at http://www.academydundee.org   under student photos KRISTEN IS IN THE SECOND GROUP OF GIRLS TOP ROW IN THE MIDDLE.
SHE IS IN DIAMONDS.
James & Yvette
Daughter Kristen M. enrolled since December 13.
 sarahsmom
Member # 1362
  posted March 15, 2003 07:50 AM                    
Jim and Yvette,
As I said privately this is awesome and reassuring to get from Kristen. It is also enough to hopefully reassure you that "things" are okay at Dundee and the students are not "touched" by all the "crap" going on with the "Knight" and "Amberly" issues.
The "e-mail" that is out to people apparently started out as personal and somehow ended up in someone else?s hands. Where is the integrity and accountability of the person who underhandedly did this? People are still talking about the management rather than questioning the security and freedom to express on this board.  The incidents involved also occurred months ago (like back in the summer of 2002). Why do people keep bringing up stuff that is old and water under the bridge?
As I said in other post, this is not the first of disgruntled incidents and probably not the last. The management has stood accountable to us that they are aware, working on the issues and are ready to move onto improvement to better the "complaints and allegations" put forth by the involved people and we, the parents.
 You'll be going to Discovery very soon and will be able to converse with your daughter about the awesome adventure of Discovery (it is not everyone?s cup of tea, but if open minded, a sip of the tea and make a difference). Sign up for Focus (you'll have a chance there) and give it a try, it can't hurt.
You are still in the early stages and look at the progress she is making! I bet all of her e-mails have changed and she?s not blaming anymore, this is great.
Can't wait to meet and good luck in everything to BOTH of you. Keep me posted and let's plan for the next support meeting.
Awesome job, to your daughter, tell her hi from us.
Kudos,
Debby
Daughter Sarah D @ CSA since 6/01, Dundee Ranch 10/6/02-12/26/02 Level 5, PCII 12/02
I am an honest, worthy, powerful woman with a purpose to grow within myself and to show my self-confidence and excellence to others as well as be in service to others.
Discovery, Focus, Visions Grad, and Staffed Adult Focus & Discovery with the kids of CSA 2/27/03. Brother Charlie a Teen Discovery Grad!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »
Narvin, you are a pathetic waste of space.  Why do you feel compelled to address your detractors now, after all this time? Is it because the TRUTH is hunting you and your kind down??!! Of course your going to deny the allegations of abuse, the abuse is your bread and butter! So all of these hundreds of children are lying? Not you or the other corporate HOGS!!! What else could you possibly do and earn so much money? What is your educational background or work experience?

Come on Narvin tell the truth, it will set you FREE! Oh, I guess in your case it would put you behind BARS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »
Narvin is doing this because he is trying to reopen Dundee Academy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »
Anon,

If you dont believe the multiple stated allegations of abuse about Narvin and Dundee,try researching the DOS and CPS in South Carolina in regard to Narvin's Carolina Springs.

The facts are well documented. No excuse you can TRY and make will dispute those facts.

They were well exposed in Federal court this past Auguset. The jury thought so anyway..

In my experience the WWASP adminstrators and employees are all LIARS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »
Narvin is spewing his lies about Dundee because he is currently in the process of re-opening Dundee under the name Pillars of Hope, and if people will know the truth about what's going on in WWASP's concentration camps, Narvin won't be able to keep on making money on the backs of thousands of children.

I can't wait to see Narvin, his brother, and their WWASP accomplices in prison, where they belong.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
Ok, Narvin. That was rediculously and needlessly long. I won't delete it, but if you keep on doing that it's considered flooding. Makes it difficult for people w/ slow connections to read the forum. So please don't, ok?

On 2004-11-11 22:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

Consensus developed through prejudiced opinion rarely is evidence of truth. If so the world would actually be flat and the sun would be in orbit along with the rest of the universe around the earth...

This is ironic as hell! Narvin, it's the other way around! Only if you insulate yourself from broader opinion can you continue to believe that the methods employed by WWASP and other Synanon based programs are not abusive. Back in the days of Galaleo, the King and the Church did just what you do, Narvin; they punished and intimidated anyone who spoke the 'herasy' that the Earth is a globe which circles the Sun. And, like the faltering Church w/ it's endless crusades, you too will fail. The truth just has a way of leaking out, or seeping in, no matter how hard you try to compartmentalize.

Good luck to you, though. I mean that. I've recently had the opportunity to communicate w/ some of the hard core members of the specific treatment cult that first sabotaged my family. Their group recently fell apart and has left the long term members quite distressed and untethered. And I find that, now that they're no longer a threat, I have nothing but sympathy for them. Of course, they were never half--even one tenth--as brutal as you Mormon Gods are said to be. Your milage may vary.

People who are willing to give up freedom for the sake of short term security, deserve neither freedom nor security.

--Benjamin Franklin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »
Narvin, you, yourself, used Dundee's presence in Costa Rica as an excuse for not providing the kids adequately clean water to keep the new ones from getting sick.

Anybody with even a rudimentary knowledge of public health knows that what causes "La Tourista" is fecal coliform bacteria (E. coli).

Normally, if people drink somewhat dirty water from where they live, they *may* avoid getting sick because they have a tolerance to their own local strains of E. coli.

*However*---if you go to a foreign country, you only get sick with "La Tourista" (aka "Montezuma's Revenge" aka "a stomach bug") if there is fecal coliform bacteria contaminating your food or water.

Clean food and water = no "La Tourista."

You used the poor water quality in Latin America and the quality of life of the average Tico as an excuse.

That dog won't hunt.

Those kids are only in a Latin American country in the first place because you people, in concert with complicit parents, are shipping them down there against their will.

Don't ship them to Costa Rica in the first place and they don't get La Tourista.

If you were only taking kids that *chose* to go there, it would be different--they'd have assumed the risk.

The difference between what you do and a voluntary vacation to Brazil or Mexico is the difference between a kid who breaks an arm because he falls down playing soccer versus a kid who breaks an arm because someone pushed him down a flight of stairs.

The soccer kid assumed the risk, from voluntarily choosing to play a very active sport.

The kid pushed down the stairs was *forced* into the risk.  Maybe he'd break his arm falling down stairs.  Maybe he'd fall right and only get a few bruises.  

But pushing someone down the stairs is an inherently unsafe activity.

So is shipping kids to a third world country and giving them only contaminated water to drink.

Sure, the locals can drink the contaminated water and rarely get sick, unless cholera gets loose.  The locals have developed immunity to the contaminated water.

That doesn't make it okay to ship foreign kids in and give them only contaminated water.

You *could* have built a small-scale water treatment system on site---all it would have taken was adding the correct amount of chlorine bleach to the water, then letting the water sit in a clean, protected vat for most of the chlorine to go ahead and evaporate out.  

The illness would have been easily prevented.  You just didn't give enough of a damn to care, because "it was mostly the new kids" getting sick---and you didn't think that was a problem.

If I was knowingly making *my* kid drink water contaminated with fecal coliform bacteria, and it made her sick, *I'd* have CPS down on my ass in a heartbeat.

So would any other US parents with the kid living at home.

And, obviously, your "Pillars of Hope" won't be any better, because you don't see contaminated water as a problem as long as the locals can drink it and as long is it's "mostly the new kids" getting sick.

And this is just what you've *admitted* to.

You rotten bastard.

Timoclea

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »
I just read Narvin's very long argument in favor of WWASP programs that according to Narvin help many troubled youth.
One thing Narvin needs to realize is that any parent can send their child to a WWASP program for almost any reason including attention deficite disorder.  

Narvin indicated:
"We also have lawsuits pending on these letters seeing they were written in violation of signed confidentiality Agreements that Dundee Ranch Academy had with both of these parties."

Narvin - your agreement may be unconscionable and unenforceable - Particularly when there have been numerous reports of abuse and maltreatment from former clients.  As you indicated the aggreement did not include reports of abuse.

I don't really know what you consider abuse. You see - as a licensed professional - I consider it appaling and abusive to keep children "on their face" in your version of OP placement for extended periods of time. A British reporter indicated that one girl had been "on her face" in observation for 18 MONTHS.  18 MONTHS OF HER LIFE WASTED lyiing on her abdomen on a concrete floor.  This is horrendous abuse and it take place at most of you facilities.  It is the equivalent of keeping child locked in a closet for 18 months.  This would put the parent behind bars in all 50 States.  But not you Narvin - because you have confidentiality agreements and for some deranged reason believe that keeping a child in solitary confinement - laying on their abdomen for 18 MONTHS is therapeutic.  YOU ARE DERANGED IF YOU SUPPORT THIS - and you are obviously not a trained professional.  Many children have complained of being slammed to the floor in human restraint.  In fact - one indicated that you participated in this.  I agree that it could be necessary at times - if someone is completely out of control. Human restraint is used for insubordination all to often in RTC's.  It is lethal and many have died as a result.  Why don't you train your staff to try therapeutic communication first  -instead of body slamming.  
The techniques used in your dens of horror are not approved of by the professional organizations. Does this concern you at all?

These children should not have their minds reprogramed.  This is why your reprograming program takes so long.  Most reputable drug-rehab programs take 1-3 months - not 1-3 years.....

[ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2004-11-12 09:09 ][ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2004-11-12 09:15 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »
Oh, and bleach won't kill Giardia, iirc, so to *not* give the kids contaminated water, you'd need to be having it periodically tested, and if the local water has problems with Giardia, you'd need to treat for that, too.

And all you'd have had to do is send a staffer to training to learn how to do the tests and then add water purifiers to kill the Giardia *if* it showed up---and the staffer testing the post-treatment water regularly (including, duh, using multiple vats to evaporate off chlorine so you could periodically empty each vat and give it a thorough scrubbing) would have ensured that the kids were drinking and having their food washed and prepared with clean water.

Geez, how slack and incompetent and uncaring are you?  All this information is readily available for hikers and after emergencies like hurricanes and such for what it takes to ensure drinking water is clean and your food is clean and uncontaminated.

You shouldn't be running any kind of facility where people live.  Unless you're willing to do your homework to operate that facility in a way that is not a public health threat, get in a business that doesn't involve that responsibility.

You could retrain to be anything from a hairdresser to a construction worker to a lawyer to an accountant.  Good grief, you could open a facility making widgets and run and manage it.  You could hire on for someone else doing middle management.

But if you're not willing to worry about basic health standards like clean water and uncontaminated food, get out of any business involving residential care.

Want to help people?  Go to work for Habitat for Humanity, or the Red Cross.  Want to help kids?  Go to work for "Big brothers and big sisters" or the Boy Scouts or anything that doesn't involve direct residential care.  Want to help "troubled youth"?  Open a vocational training center and help them train for jobs.

But if you can't be bothered about clean water, stay the hell out of residential care.

Timoclea

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »
And where is the integrity and accountability of the fellow parents on this board who copy and paste our conversations?

Indeed.

Narvin - there is much I'd like to respond to, but the one thing that strikes me the most about this latest entry of yours is the posting of the BBS posts!
Did you ask Deb or Don or Linda or any of them for their permission to do this?
I do a little doubt it.
And this is an outrageous thing for you to do. The BBS is supposed to be a safe and confidentional place for these people to express their concerns and thoughts etcetera - And here you have plastered them all over an open internet Forum - Filled with people who might think it amusing to harrass them a little - And for no good reason at all!
I know you Think these posts are proof of your position that your a good guy; and Amberly and company disgruntled manipulative liars - But don't you realize when you come here, you are no longer in the presence of the Programmed masses?!
These people Think for themselves and many know all to well how little "critical" thinking takes place among the Legions of Faithful!
Geez man - don't you think things threw at all?

On to other matters -
Yes, its true the girls gain weight. This does nothing to discount the weight the boys loose. I have wondered why it is the girls ALL report weight gain - sometimes a lot; and the boys ALL complain of weight loss - sometimes a lot. I have long been puzzled by this. Maybe you can explain it for me. Myself, I think it must have something to do with the program goal of destroying their concept of self; a way to facilitate the program goal of making them feel despondent and worthless in the early stages of the brain washing.
With the opposite sexes, you need to accomplish opposite goals with regard to weight. So you fatten the girls and thin the boys to accomplish the same emotional / psychological toll.
Or maybe, its just girls gain weight on beans and rice and boys loose on the same kind of diet.
What say you?

As for Amberly - everything I said before:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=20#67296
and this:
She stayed because she felt she could make things better. All these things she has spoken out about, are things she was hoping to rectify and make right. I don't think she understood, it was the way it was (and is) for a reason; that the abuse and neglect are systematic and for a purpose. I think she thought she could improve circumstances as Director, and have the kind of teen help program she thought she was hired into in the first place. As time passed, and you shot down all her efforts; telling her again and again to basically "stuff it"  - if she didn't like how things were to leave - She left. And then began trying to get word out with regard to the realities of life at Dundee ranch; Despite you and your money and your lawyers and your threats.

As for sweeping sunshine, maybe this will refresh your memory:

10/20/02

By James Varney Latin America correspondent

. . .about 10 girls were pushing brooms in the hot sun.. .

Outside, the girls pushing the brooms asked repeatedly for water. "Si, un poco water," a counselor replied in an odd mix of Spanish and English, but no water was distributed. One of the sweepers crouched with a hacking cough, and another, her face and arms flushed, came unglued. Shaking and sobbing, she moved toward the shade.

Narvin, do you really expect people to believe this wasn't pure punishment?

As for the water; There is just no excuse for what you did; and its appalling for you to blame Joe for it. You mean to tell me Joe took it upon himself to cut off the city water and give the kids well water without your input? Com -on! Get real. He *might* have made the phone call to cut off the water - but if so, You told him to.

And I'd like to know why Daniel held my sons email, describing the resulting extreme illness (chills, fever, vomiting, diarreah & hives) until long after he was pulled and gone? I expect it was a mistake of some sort, I ever got it at all. And, I'd like to know what was in the shots you were giving my son as a result? Another student tells me it was morphine - that the nurses shot the kids up with morphine - and also morphine pills - the little white pills so often mentioned.

What about it dude?

Where you shooting my  son up with morphine?

Where the needles sterile?

And why was I told, when I inquired about this illness, that it had been a mild allergic reaction to a tomato? Odd he's never had any other such reaction to tomatoes - and never mentioned tomatoes being on the menu at Dundee.
Why was he told he had the Costa Rican flu?

Why not just tell the truth? We poisoned the kids with contaminated well water b/c the 3 grand a month isn't enough to allow us to pay for city water? Now, whats wrong with the Truth? Huh Narvin? Why Lie?

::bandit::
[ This Message was edited by: BuzzKill on 2004-11-12 19:08 ]

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
The papers my ex husband signed that placed my sons in Dundee Ranch stated that in joint custody situations both parents must agree to the placement and both parents must sign the documents.  Why did you break your own rule?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2004, 09:39:00 PM »
So many people here say things like burn in hell and call me names as if that gives validity to their argument or point. Then they also like to quote a newspaper story, which is usually inaccurate, biased and filled with spin to lend legitimacy to the salacious, and manipulative claims. No there is no evidence or even an allegation of Narvin Lichfield personally abusing anyone in anyway. In Costa Rica or anywhere else for that matter there isn?t because it never happened and therefore never existed. But that?s what courts are for to expose hearsay and glean out the precious truth? But there is quite allot of it (abuse) heaped upon him and others who dared to make a difference for young people, in places such as this but this goes to show the hypocrisy of this whole sistuation wherein things such as the truth are inopportune incontinences to be sacrificed on the altar of child advocacy.

?..It doesn?t matter what the facts are its your personal opinion that is the truth here?.this forum isn?t in anyway a search for truth but simply an exercise in bigotry, slander, and a feeble attempt of  the biased minds seeking to maintain such prejudice regardless the facts. The paper said it so it must be true?.

Cary I wasn't aware of that situation ?  I am sorry if someone in admissions didn?t get your support they should have and maybe we wouldn?t be talking about Dundee in the pass tense