Author Topic: WHAT DOES ROBERT BROWNING LICHFIELD LOOK LIKE?  (Read 15742 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
WHAT DOES ROBERT BROWNING LICHFIELD LOOK LIKE?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
Depends on how you define the term "abuse".

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »
LOL

Anyway here are the Facts.... nether Bob or his Brother Narvin are particularly good looking but are wonderful people and no they don't have a brother in Jail and none of their brothers has ever been convicted or tried of child abuse. No there is no case or even allegations of child abuse ever on Narvin in Costa Rica or anywhere else.

I found this funny...an endorsement for the Litchfileds yet it is made anonymously?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
When all you can push in support of your program is "testimonials"---which the old patent medicine rackets had reams of---and the protestation that -"Well, he's never been *convicted* of child abuse...and besides, those kids and their parents are all manipulative little liars!"-

Your offering is pretty damned weak.

These "programs" have been around since the 80's.  If you don't have clinical studies with alternative treatment models and controls providing strong support that your system of treatment works better for similarly profiled kids---including *no* treatment but time----than other options------if you don't have hard clinical evidence that the "program" treatment protocol works after 20 plus frigging years then you aren't looking for it-----and the only reason not to be looking for it is because the people running the industry know damned well that hard research would *NOT* support the program treatment methods as safe and effective.

The programs promote themselves using the same old bag of tricks as the pre-FDA patent-medicines, medicine shows, and traveling snake-oil salesmen.

Unsurprisingly, the thing they're the absolute *best* at curing is an excess accumulation of cash in the bank accounts of the parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »
Anon.

Yo definately dont have your facts straight. Dig deeper. The uglyness is available to be found.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
OK, So Narvin didn't personally knock a kid around. If he saw it happening; everyday; and allowed it to continue; What dose that say about him?
If he decided he couldn't afford city water and so cut it off and then made the 'students' drink contaminated well water; and then lied to them about the sever illness that resulted; What dose that say about him?
If his staff was instructed to withhold the letters and email home describing the resulting sever illness; what does that say about him?
If he knew his 'students' were being thrown to the ground or up against walls while their joints were twisted and pressured into the surface of the wall or ground; for the sole purpose of inflicting pain; for reasons such as smiling or speaking; and he allowed this to go on day after day after day; What does that say about him?
If he frequently herd his 'students'  screaming out in pain; begging for help; and he did nothing; What does that say about the man?
If he knew the students diets were severally restricted and that as a result the young men generally lost weight and became sickly as a result; and he approved this; what does that say about him?
If he kept cramming kids in; and cramming kids in; until the overpopulation itself was guaranteed to cause illness and stress; Does that mean anything?
Never mind what the creep looks like!
What kind of men can they be, if this is how they operate their 'schools'?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2004, 06:16:00 AM »
This is Narvin
*****OK, So Narvin didn't personally knock a kid around. If he saw it happening; everyday; and allowed it to continue; What dose that say about him?

I never personally observed any abusive action but I did hold numerous meetings with the Joe, Amberly, Conrad and bailey the staff who were in charge of making sure no abuse was ever present this is well documented in meeting notes... you have to understand I was there about 2 weeks out of every month and it was really Joe and Amberlys responsibility to make sure the integrity of the program was maintained and policy and procedure was followed. The Ironic thing is the very person (Amberly) who claimed abuse in writing then contradicts her self in other legal testimony will be the person or persons I go after civilly if it is ever found that abuse did exist...Your logic here isnt really sound here if I am a greedy pig and was making so much cash why would I risk it by Abusing the very students that was my source of income?...I hired them as directors to oversee the staff day to day and make sure the staff was trained and tested on what constituted abuse, every night to insure abuse wasn't present in any form...I also held full facility meetings with all students and staff and told the kids if a staff was ever abusive in any way to let the directors know and that staff if acting out of policy would be fired... this is all well documented in the employee files and nightly tests. Amberly and Vargas did the only abuse I know of personally at Dundee.

****If he decided he couldn't afford city water and so cut it off and then made the 'students' drink contaminated well water; and then lied to them about the sever illness that resulted; What dose that say about him?

I wasn't aware that it was disconnected until a month or so after the fact. It was done by Joe...But you need to understand the well water was tested and used by the hotel that proceeded Dundee for years and was a higher quality of water according to the test then the city water system that in Latin America can be problematic...

******If his staff was instructed to withhold the letters and email home describing the resulting sever illness; what does that say about him?
*****If he knew his 'students' were being thrown to the ground or up against walls while their joints were twisted and pressured into the surface of the wall or ground; for the sole purpose of inflicting pain; for reasons such as smiling or speaking; and he allowed this to go on day after day after day; What does that say about him?
*******If he frequently herd his 'students' screaming out in pain; begging for help; and he did nothing; What does that say about the man?
If he knew the students diets were severally restricted and that as a result the young men generally lost weight and became sickly as a result; and he approved this; what does that say about him?
*******If he kept cramming kids in; and cramming kids in; until the overpopulation itself was guaranteed to cause illness and stress; Does that mean anything?

If,if,if,if wishes were fishes we would have a big fry...If horse crap was biscuits we would eat till we die....Don't mean to be so trite but who writes this stuff? A warren report groupie on who shot JFK

Categorically

NO I was never on the grassy knoll in Dallas and I know of no conspiracy to hide the "illness" From parents or anyone else ..I do remember the doctor said that often the kids who got sick were the new kids and that was normal as their bodies had to adjust to the new environment.

No I never knew or heard kids "screaming" of kids being physically thrown around or whatever and if I did I would have stopped it personally immediately... I did observe staff having a student walk around the pool instead of sitting in OP but when asked the staff said the child choose to do that rather than sit doing nothing. I held a meeting immediately with Joe and Amberly and told them the staff were "doing their own thing and to fix it to conform with policy or get a new staff. It is note worthy that Chris Rhinners mom remarked to me that at home at Chris's school in Virginia fights were every day and he always felt threatened... they even had metal detectors and police on campus...Chris told her that he had never been so secure than when at Dundee. We never had one fight that is so common in public schools or such in two years, and the only abuse she knew about was when Vargas and Pani came in and destroyed the structure and then kids went crazy as they rioted.

No I never saw bad food or problems with the diet the food was prepared by the same chiefs that were employed by the previous hotel and the food was to the same standard and was great I ate it the whole times I was there and the water and never had any problem and compared to basic school lunches it was great....Allot  of kids gained weight not lost it and I was concerned more about that but this is common for many kids after being on addictive substances and then entering the program to gain some weight and I wasn't aware of any kids who lost allot of weight unless they were overweight.
I don't want to be mean but both I and Amberly ate the same food as the students and nether of us look like we missed out on to many meals in our lives and you could describe us both as well fed....

Concerning the cramped space... I wasn't able to stay ahead of the growth and made some poor decisions on that issue but again remember it wasn't supposed to be club med and the conditions though later cramped as we grew so fast were far superior to the conditions and living quarters of the average Costa Rican ...as the cartoon in al dia showed the reporter and Pani asking the well fed and well dressed Dundee kid "how was the air conditioning at Dundee" as the kid sipped on a coconut drink, while a flea-bitten fly infested barefoot Costa Rican kid half the other kids size watched and remarked it was good that the government was so concerned about the "poor gringo kids" when he didn't hardly have clothes or food. It also illustrated the fact that Pani's own facilities are terrible and it was sort of hypocritical of them to act as they did but people act funny when they think they are going to be in the papers "saving kids".

***Never mind what the creep looks like!
What kind of men can they be, if this is how they operate their 'schools'?

I have no comment on some one who I've never met making all kinds of statements about someone or something that they have never experienced but responding here to hearsay from dubious sources...sincerely Narvin Lichfield

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »
Narvin, Your saying our kids ate the food listed on the meal menu?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »
As for the Jamicans did Conrad amd Bailey go back to jamaica?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »
Narvin, we have never met, but you had my son in your care for four months. In that four months he lost in excess of 20 pounds - and in his case, this was not weight he could afford to loose.

He, as well as other boys, tell me you barely fed them. The diet was severally restricted for the students on lower levels. I have come to believe this is intentional, to help facilitate the brain washing. Hunger increases stress which is an important component of brainwashing. And also, when food is given, it seems like a generous favor and helps create the bond between the captor and prisoner; or student and staff.

You can swear up and down that you ate the same food as the kids and I'll continue to think you a liar for saying so.

He also tells me you lived on the grounds and that there is no way you didn't know kids were being treated in a brutal and painful manor; that you did see and hear it and that you did nothing at all to stop it. Once looking in the OP room during a restraint and never saying a word about what was going on. He was quite angry with you for trying to claim you didn't know what was being done to the kids.

I have come to believe this too, is simply part of the method of creating the right kind of stress to facilitate the brain washing. The expectation of pain; the experience of seeing others being hurt and of being helpless to help them, is all well understood to break a person down for re-programming. In my opinion, this is why you have reports of the exact same kind of brutality coming out of all the wwasp programs.

He laughed out loud at your claim that the kids viewed you as some sort of lovable uncle.
No, that is not the impression the students have of Narvin. Greedy, conniving, uncaring, cold, callous, all being words more appropriate to how the students felt about you. Joe too, for that matter. Oh I suppose you had your favorites, who looked to you for favor, and so might say something nice; but I have yet to speak with anyone like that.

Amberly is different. You know why? She has apologized. She has come to understand what is going on, is in truth, abusive and she deeply regrets it.

In my opinion, you and Joe and Ken, all mislead her as to just what kind of program you were running. I feel she went into it thinking it was in fact everything you claim it is. Her crime the same as mine - believing you. Trusting you. After all, she Thought she knew you. She respected what she Thought you were doing. I feel when she began to learn just how corrupt the program is, she resigned. And don't try to tell me you fired her and all that crap. I was still around when all that went down and I know better.

In my opinion, Amberly is a real life hero. Her bravery and integrity and self sacrificing determination to correct a wrong, as far as she is able, make her so. Its no small thing to stand up against you and your money and your lawyers and say this is wrong.

I wish poor Joe had the same gumption. I do realize it would be much harder for Joe; as he has been raised in the program culture; but I wish he were a stronger, braver man.

The problem with your protest Narvin, is the undeniable fact you have plenty of motivation to lie and manipulate; and so your credibility is much in doubt. Your word is useless. It means nothing; because the motivation for what you say is so self serving; and also flies in the face of common sense and much testimony to the contrary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
Narvin---I can understand why you would want the standard of comparison for food, water, wellness, etc., to be what the average Tico kid had to live with.  That's not an appropriate standard *because* these kids came from the US, not a third world country, and they didn't have to be in that third world country in the first place---they were *sent*.

They didn't ask to be taken out of a first world country and plunked down in a third world one.

The appropriate standard of care is what's considered proper care for an American kid *in the US* and what's considered child neglect *in the US*.

If you can't care for kids in a third world country to the standards of basically not being neglectful *in the US*, then the solution is not to ship them to a third world country against their will in the first place.

My heart bleeds for poor old you that you couldn't care for these kids to first world basic standards of "not child neglect" in a third world country.  Yeah, my heart bleeds for you.  Not.

Your statement seems to me to amount to an admission of the truth of one of the criticisms that have been made against your facility and places like it for years:  That you ship American kids out of the US to get them somewhere where legal standards are lower and you can do things to them that would be illegal in the US but that are either not illegal or are not enforced in a third world country.

If the water isn't clean enough in Costa Rica that the new kids can come in without getting sick then don't freakin' ship them to freakin' Costa Rica you sick little obscenity.

It's one thing to go to a third world country as a tourist, of your own free will, where you can choose what precautions you do or don't take against La Tourista.  It's another thing entirely to be *shipped* there.

What you've admitted to is child neglect, and I don't doubt that you've "spun" what you've said to spin yourself into the very best possible light, given what is *provable* against you--the water and overcrowding issues.

If you can't care for children properly in third world countries, then don't ship them there and put them in that added danger in the first place.

You obviously don't think you're a monster, but you are one.

Timoclea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »
narvin, where did you attend YOUR discovery class? and when?

just trying to prove you are who you think you are...or is this just another PR ploy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »
Oh, by the way, I don't believe half of what you say, you have zero credibility, but *for the sake of argument* I chose to take your statements at face value.

My point is that even if your own account was scrupulously true, which I *deeply* doubt, you're *still* a monster based just upon what you've admitted to.

Timoclea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
i do know when & where, because i was in your class?

so to say you have never met me is false...to say you didn't know me is false...we have spoken on numerous occasions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
i have experienced it...it ain't heresay and i'm a credible source!

now what's YOUR excuse gonna be?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »
On 2004-11-11 03:16:00, Narvin wrote:

people act funny when they think they are going to be in the papers "saving kids".

Narvin, thanks for dropping by. Is this a little self disclosure here?

How do you explain so many different people telling the same stories about your facilities and other WWASP facilities? They're all lying? Just making up identical bizarre stories, even though they've never met or spoken to each other?

One other question I'd like to ask you. This has been on my mind for a couple of years now and I hope you can clarify this for me.

What is "sweeping the sunshine"? The way I heard it, a group of girls at Dundee were standing out in the sun in straight lines. Each one was holding a broom, absently making sweeping motions with them in the dirt in front of them. None were talking or smiling, but each looking directly in front of them with no expression. When asked what they were doing by an adult who was present, one girl responded "we're sweeping the sunshine".

I also was told that you were present at that time. So can you please explain exactly what "sweeping the sunshine" is and what is it's purpose?

The social principles of Christianity preach cowardice, self-contempt, abasement, submission, humility, in a word all the qualities of the canaille.
--Karl Marx, German economist and political philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes