Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

Suggestions: Next Program to go after

<< < (2/5) > >>

psy:

--- Quote from: "M_Hilton" ---strike at the heart

Woodbury Reports
--- End quote ---
Well.  It's not quite a program but a referral service, but it's a good idea.  Question is how to do it and what concrete evidence do people have on Lon Woodbury and co.  Guy is an asshole and most definitely has an agenda but proving he takes kickbacks from programs is next to impossible without either an internal leak of some sort or maybe tax records if he reports that hypothetical source of income.  Maybe a wider website on educational consulting in general, but i'm pretty sure getting into the top 5 in Google for "educational consultant" is a next to impossible task.  It would be nice if it were possible... a sort of warning sheet to parents that ed-cons can take kickbacks and it's not illegal, etc...

Troll Control:
SavingTeens.org.  Get the word out!  John D. Reuben refers to abusive programs that kill children, like SUWS, ASR and HLA, plus many others.  And he gets our tax dollars to line the pockets of NATSAPers.  Put a stop to the waste of your tax dollars!

try another castle:
I still think WWASPS needs to have a constant source of combustible gasses put under them. Especially because of their political connections.

I'd vote for UHS as well.. (provo)

M_Hilton:

--- Quote from: "try another castle" ---I still think WWASPS needs to have a constant source of combustible gasses put under them. Especially because of their political connections.

I'd vote for UHS as well.. (provo)
--- End quote ---

2nd

psy:
Provo might be a good idea, but I like the idea of going after Woodbury better.  He and his ilk are the lifeline of so many of these places.  While direct evidence that he has taken kickbacks might be impossible to prove, what is easy to prove is that he has endorsed some pretty bad places in the past.  If parents are going to trust him, they should know where he has referred to in the past and what those places have turned out to be like.  Parents can ask their own questions to themselves as to why a person would refer to such places.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version