Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

Suggestions: Next Program to go after

<< < (3/5) > >>

Cyndeelouwho:
Yes, Provo, there is a lot of utube stuff already posted online from children who were there and who have used the internet to get their message of abuse out there.

Very brave , I might add at such a young age to use that medium.

Some of it is very detailed and heart breaking accounts of abuse and torture suffered at the hands of their criminal captures.

Provo's website and lies are disgusting and an insult to those who have survived programs created for profit who abuse.

They need to be put out on the line and pay for their actions.

Mahalo

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Eliscu2" ---
--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---Elan
--- End quote ---
Yes Elan  :jamin:
--- End quote ---
:shamrock:
At some point in time we have got to stop fucking around and get our collective heads together and start
documenting the abuse, line by line of what went on up there. It will blow your mind. really.
One problem must be fixed first, is we have to find a "safe place" (metaphore) to have these conversations.
Folks probably will not come on here or there b/cuz there scared, for many reasons not just the obviousess.
Second have a motive that has solid integrity. I truley believe this story gets out here this will definetly help
to change things.
...........Thanks.......Danny.......... :shamrock:

Oscar:
I can see that the Family Foundation School is taken care off.

Here is what the facility is answering.

The Family Foundation School Leadership (headline from their blog)

--- Quote ---rant ...
rant ...
rant ...
My candor may backfire.  We’ll see.
--- End quote ---
Never has a person been so right. Being open about what is done is the direct path towards closure. The public cannot deal with such a behavior against basically children. If you dealt with your own kids in that way, your neighbor will report you to the police.

Joel:
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Oscar" ---I can see that the Family Foundation School is taken care off.

Here is what the facility is answering.

The Family Foundation School Leadership (headline from their blog)

--- Quote ---rant ...
rant ...
rant ...
My candor may backfire.  We’ll see.
--- End quote ---
Never has a person been so right. Being open about what is done is the direct path towards closure. The public cannot deal with such a behavior against basically children. If you dealt with your own kids in that way, your neighbor will report you to the police.
--- End quote ---
:shamrock:
Nice.......Thanks...... :shamrock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version