Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

Troubled-Teen-Industry.com News

<< < (5/5)

Femanon4Che:
I think things all tend to happen for a reason.
I'm really glad they did happen because things are heading in a really great direction right now.

If kev hadnt stolen my ideas and brought psy into the project we wouldnt be anywhere with this project right now.

BTW... can I tell my story now Psy?... Che, will you punish me later if I do?.... lol

Che Gookin:
I'm at the point where I don't give a shit what you say.

I'll be back after the holidays. These couple of weeks aren't the best for me to be dealing with a lot of stress and frustration.

see you all in a couple weeks.

peace.

Femanon4Che:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---I'm at the point where I don't give a shit what you say.
--- End quote ---

Dooooooode attitude check! There's no need for it! We got enough drama around here. I like you che, and Im patient with people who are naturally critical but I dont take shit from anyone. If you have an issue with me or something I said or did, contact me personally.
Remember, Fighting online is like running in the Special Olympics, Even if you win... Your still retarded.   :beat:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version