Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

Troubled-Teen-Industry.com News

<< < (3/5) > >>

psy:
After Kevin August went bat-shit crazy yesterday (who really wasn't expecting that), even though the domain was registered in my name, since the transfer of the domain to the dreamhost registrar was not completed, he was able to switch the nameservers back to his own.  What this means is that apall.org is now pointing to anti-WWASP.

So effective immediately, apall will be available at the following address (until we come up with a new name):
http://troubled-teen-industry.com/

Ursus:
Goodness Gracious!  :eek: I guess I should be thankful that I'm incredibly S-L-O-W.

Deprogrammed:

--- Quote from: "psy" ---After Kevin August went bat-shit crazy yesterday (who really wasn't expecting that), even though the domain was registered in my name, since the transfer of the domain to the dreamhost registrar was not completed, he was able to switch the nameservers back to his own.  What this means is that apall.org is now pointing to anti-WWASP.

So effective immediately, apall will be available at the following address (until we come up with a new name):
--- End quote ---

Wow, I tried to warn ye that he was a nut job....wish I would be listened to in the future.
-DP

Che Gookin:

--- Quote from: "Deprogrammed" ---
--- Quote from: "psy" ---After Kevin August went bat-shit crazy yesterday (who really wasn't expecting that), even though the domain was registered in my name, since the transfer of the domain to the dreamhost registrar was not completed, he was able to switch the nameservers back to his own.  What this means is that apall.org is now pointing to anti-WWASP.

--- End quote ---

Wow, I tried to warn ye that he was a nut job....wish I would be listened to in the future.
-DP
--- End quote ---

We knew he was batshit crazy before you warned us. Regardless, he brings skills to the table and wanted to help. It is only fair that we attempt to work with anyone who want to help as long as they aren't in the referring game.

His stint with referring was in the past. He wanted to help and he has skills.

The real issue was.. How long would it be before he went batshit crazy.. and not if he'd go batshit crazy.

Besides... when you shuffle the cards.. read between the lines.. and examine the common threads of logic you'll notice the obvious..

Much more was at work than is obvious.

Deprogrammed:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---
--- Quote from: "Deprogrammed" ---

--- End quote ---

-DP
--- End quote ---

We knew he was batshit crazy before you warned us. Regardless, he brings skills to the table and wanted to help. It is only fair that we attempt to work with anyone who want to help as long as they aren't in the referring game.

His stint with referring was in the past. He wanted to help and he has skills.

The real issue was.. How long would it be before he went batshit crazy.. and not if he'd go batshit crazy.

Besides... when you shuffle the cards.. read between the lines.. and examine the common threads of logic you'll notice the obvious..

Much more was at work than is obvious.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, Che, I do realize all of that. My point is this, though: What exactly is the rationale of employing someones help whom ye expect to go crazy? To me it just wasted time. I also do not believe that he doesn't refer anymore, and that comes from watching his erratic behavior, and from gut instinct.
sincerely,
-DP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version