Author Topic: Holding Thread???  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Holding Thread???
« on: December 04, 2008, 02:34:57 AM »
Throw out your own ideas folks. With the research on Midwest chugging along and much of it being conducted off line and through emails we might as well get looking at other programs.

At the very minimum with Holding threads we can find public source information and repost it. Saves someone the hassle later of having to find it all again.

Just sayin' is all!

Elan or Hyde maybe?  :flip:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Holding Thread???
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Throw out your own ideas folks. With the research on Midwest chugging along and much of it being conducted off line and through emails we might as well get looking at other programs.

On the sidelines, I've been helping WdTony and DP with their respective pathway websites, so I think that program is pretty much covered.

In the mean time, i'm very much considering putting the Midwest project on "pause" for the moment and switching to Darrington.  What do others think about that idea?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »
I wouldn't pause it so much as recognize that the tempo of research is going to be much slower. But switching some people over to Darrington sounds groovy.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »
great idea but the powers that be have made it their mission in life to stifle the truth.

You know, it used to be cool to be ranked on the first page of and on the Internet searches, you know, with the program this, program that. People would Google and BAM! there's the programs they were looking for. But along came the "Sanitizer" and now is reported to be actually paying companies to keep our site totally buried. WTF? I mean, now it's like doing all this research all over again or something. Whatever, we have pics on the ISAC site but it's like WHATEVER!!! You'd have to dig with a tunnelborer to get to it, LOL. I'm sorry, I just get WTF'sh when people go and do shit like pay to bury us. Who's to say the "Sanitizer" wouldn't bury apall? Someone once told me "thou dost protest too much",  :roflmao: I don't think I do enough in that department.

RG

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 07:09:03 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

On the sidelines, I've been helping WdTony and DP with their respective pathway websites, so I think that program is pretty much covered.

In the mean time, i'm very much considering putting the Midwest project on "pause" for the moment and switching to Darrington.  What do others think about that idea?

Wow, Psy,
Using me in conjunction with WDTONY...please no thank you.
-DP
p.s. made it sound like he and I are working together....please not again ...p.m. me
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 09:11:43 PM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Wow, Psy,
Using me in conjunction with WDTONY...please no thank you.
-DP
p.s. made it sound like he and I are working together....please not again ...p.m. me

"WIth their respective" is what I said.  I sincerely apologize if i implied you were cooperating in any way.

lol
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
great idea but the powers that be have made it their mission in life to stifle the truth.

You know, it used to be cool to be ranked on the first page of and on the Internet searches, you know, with the program this, program that. People would Google and BAM! there's the programs they were looking for. But along came the "Sanitizer" and now is reported to be actually paying companies to keep our site totally buried. WTF? I mean, now it's like doing all this research all over again or something. Whatever, we have pics on the ISAC site but it's like WHATEVER!!! You'd have to dig with a tunnelborer to get to it, LOL. I'm sorry, I just get WTF'sh when people go and do shit like pay to bury us. Who's to say the "Sanitizer" wouldn't bury apall? Someone once told me "thou dost protest too much",  :roflmao: I don't think I do enough in that department.

RG

Sue Scheff hired a similar service (Reputation defender) to bury critical information.  Sueschefftruth is still #1 or #2.  It's all a matter of knowing how to fight them.  Individual sites per programs can accomplish that.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »
So how do you fight them?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 09:53:30 PM »
patience and persistence.. from what I can tell Rep defender style companies tend to prove counter productive over the long term.