Author Topic: Holding Thread Darrington Academy  (Read 6966 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Holding Thread Darrington Academy
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »
With those photos I don't see how we can't be considering them for their own special website. If you have anything toss it in here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Holding Thread Darrington Academy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:09:47 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
With those photos I don't see how we can't be considering them for their own special website. If you have anything toss it in here.
I know somebody who knows somebody who might be able to hook something up.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 01:49:29 AM »
We both know that someone.. and I think we both already asked her.

I also sent Maia Schvalitz the link to those photos. Might be interesting to see if she takes the bait for another article.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:57:46 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I know this was a while ago but what are we talking about here. Hidden Lake and Darrington has been on my radar for about 4 mons. now. I live about 20 mins. from both places if they are still in existence.
Sitting with a friend of mine grandchild she was talking about a friend she had that went to one or the other (Have Not Verified Yet). Her friend had gotten into trouble and was put in a shed out in back of the main house and was fed bread and water for days. This did not seem to be a stretch in truth either. This young gal explaining this story was sad concerning her friend. Psy....Che....are we still interested?????? :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
Well found out that Darrington is shut down......Yeh!!!!!!! Hidden Lake Academy went bankrupt (due to a class action law suit brought against them and they lost $400,000.00) but it seems ????They did not go away (not sure) but I think it reopened under another name "Ridge Creek Academy" @ the same place. They are using the same address and phone #
Ridge Creek Academy............................................................................................of Hidden Lake Academy.
830 Hidden Lake Rd.
Dahlonga, Ga. 30534
ph# 706-864-4730  
Intake Coordinator// Scott Smith
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock: