Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Psych Hospitals

How Many Others?

(1/2) > >>

iamartsy:
How many others have found life after "treatment" difficult? Do you find the need to hide your experience? Are you afraid of the thought police?

Trying to hide my past was taxing on me. I could relate to people yet I had to say nothing. I am at the 22 year mark and having the roughest time I have known. I feel, I did not "make it", and they were right that I would "fail". When I speak the truth of what went on and my thought processes it scares people. Shit, it scares me, but I am very removed from it. I still disconnect. I am disconnected now as I type this. I wish I had friends and knew people. I wish I knew safety. I don't. My life is still endless hell. Sleep eludes me and has for years. Those concrete walls are only 242 miles from me. I remember the La Quinta I stayed in the night before checking in. My last night of freedom. My last night of sleep.

Now I am free again, and my family abuses me again. Please don't point out my age. I know my age. I cannot live with the parents and don't want to. Hell I want to be further than 242 miles from the concrete walls. I want to be 2000 miles away. There are mitigating circumstances that have left me in this situation. I am looking for ways out but they are hard to find. All of the under the bridge land is taken. Will I be the next "under the bridge" to approach your car and ask for money? I no longer know. Do any of you relate? Are any of you stuck like I am, please respond.

Che Gookin:
Hey you..

Just remember.. there are people out there who do care about what you have to say.

iamartsy:
Thanks Che,

I was beginning to wonder. The sadness is enveloping me lately. I am trying to run from it, but it stays right on my ass. Admittedly when I chat with you it is one of the few highlights of my day. I Am Artsy

Deprogrammed:

--- Quote from: "iamartsy" ---Thanks Che,

I was beginning to wonder. The sadness is enveloping me lately. I am trying to run from it, but it stays right on my ass. Admittedly when I chat with you it is one of the few highlights of my day. I Am Artsy
--- End quote ---

What is your art?
-DP

iamartsy:
Photography, metalsmithing, writing, design, and digital art. I cannot draw, but use all the Adobe packages. My metal work is with forging and cold connections. The others speak for themselves I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version