Author Topic: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Read 12812 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« on: December 01, 2008, 06:49:20 AM »
f;alsdjf;lasdjf;lksadjf;lsdakjf;lsadkfj;lasds
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 06:43:00 AM by Che Gookin »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: My Time at three springs paint rock valley boys
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
It makes me happy to know that despite Three Springs, and the hell they endured, those wonderful young men have grown up to be better a better sort of man than I ever have or will be.

You never became desensitized to the violence, though.  The program's purple KoolAid wasn't working on you but you were stuck there kinda like the kids and it wore you down.  You didn't get restrained, T-boned or suplexed (probably a few of the boys would have liked to put you on the other end of a restraint) but you still knew it was wrong.

When our daughter was in PV and I had posted a link to a counselor's MySpace blog/ad featuring her bondage and rubber gear fetish photography.  She called herself "WifeofHades" and her business was Underworld Images.  Lots of pics of pudgy goth girls tied-up, restrained, forced to submit,etc., right next to her postings about her job at PV.  When the PV staff started posting strange defenses of their colleague you posted a message cautioning the PV staff not to take it out on our daughter.  Staff at Three Springs had taken their frustrations with parents out on their kids - "tighten his/her ass up so they can't sit for a week".  That scared the shit out of me - I was naive and didn't think "pros" like the PV staff would do something that unethical and sick.  You were dead-on.  We found out how professional the PV staff were - High School dropouts, local Blount County rednecks...the PV staffers defending WifeofHades did more damage than good - they let slip that the self-proclaimed "expert" W.o.H. had spent four years in a community college and left with fuck all wrapped in nothing.

After our daughter was out of PV, W.o.H. wrote a blog describing details of our kid's treatment at PV including her restraint (which W.o.H. was present at according to the records) and taking shots at our whole family and even Fornits.  I sent a C+P and link to PV's administrator and cc.'d it to HIPAA and JCAHO.  Three days later W.o.H. must have returned to the underworld, because she was gone.

You made apologies to the kids you worked with and made peace.  Ask SettleForNothing about W.o.H.  No mending ever done between them and probably never will be, cause W.o.H. has been brainwashed as much as any kid she's ever wailed on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 06:51:24 PM »

It makes me happy to know that despite Three Springs, and the hell they endured, those wonderful young men have grown up to be better a better sort of man than I ever have or will be.

So you think, who knows the kind of long term effects they might suffer down the road.  I'm sure they would have grown up even better without having to endure such hell.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 07:01:04 PM »
agreed. But they didn't.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
agreed. But they didn't.

Not yet, it takes some 15-20 years to come to terms with shit like that.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
You never became desensitized to the violence, though.  The program's purple KoolAid wasn't working on you but you were stuck there kinda like the kids and it wore you down.  You didn't get restrained, T-boned or suplexed (probably a few of the boys would have liked to put you on the other end of a restraint) but you still knew it was wrong.

I was pretty desentisized to violence even before I began working at Three Springs. You remember my blogging about what went on with me when I was young right? Years of abuse, watching my own parents be violent, and numerous fights at school hardly made me a candidate for 'Mr. Peaceful Harmonious Flower Child of the Year".

When our daughter was in PV and I had posted a link to a counselor's MySpace blog/ad featuring her bondage and rubber gear fetish photography.  She called herself "WifeofHades" and her business was Underworld Images.  Lots of pics of pudgy goth girls tied-up, restrained, forced to submit,etc., right next to her postings about her job at PV.  When the PV staff started posting strange defenses of their colleague you posted a message cautioning the PV staff not to take it out on our daughter.  Staff at Three Springs had taken their frustrations with parents out on their kids - "tighten his/her ass up so they can't sit for a week".  That scared the shit out of me - I was naive and didn't think "pros" like the PV staff would do something that unethical and sick.  You were dead-on.  We found out how professional the PV staff were - High School dropouts, local Blount County rednecks...the PV staffers defending WifeofHades did more damage than good - they let slip that the self-proclaimed "expert" W.o.H. had spent four years in a community college and left with fuck all wrapped in nothing.

yeah I remember that.. And while I'd like to shout and holler, "Told you so,"  but I won't. I feel more saddened by it knowing exactly what that sort of retribution  entails.

After our daughter was out of PV, W.o.H. wrote a blog describing details of our kid's treatment at PV including her restraint (which W.o.H. was present at according to the records) and taking shots at our whole family and even Fornits.  I sent a C+P and link to PV's administrator and cc.'d it to HIPAA and JCAHO.  Three days later W.o.H. must have returned to the underworld, because she was gone.

This reinforces my theory that IQ tests should be given before being allowed near a computer.

You made apologies to the kids you worked with and made peace.  Ask SettleForNothing about W.o.H.  No mending ever done between them and probably never will be, cause W.o.H. has been brainwashed as much as any kid she's ever wailed on.

made apologies to some of them. It is a work in progress.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 07:19:23 PM »
Quote from: "webdiva"
agreed. But they didn't.

agreed.

Keep gnawing on your bone.. You aren't saying anything I don't disagree with.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 07:37:18 PM »
agreed. But they didn't.

agreed.

Keep gnawing on your bone.. You aren't saying anything I don't disagree with.

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »
:notworthy:

god I love it when you post.

Offline Woody85

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
agreed. But they didn't.

Agreed it has taken me over 15yrs, i was there in the last part of 85, until i was 18 right around 9yrs total in that place. well if you include the transfer to Duck River.
I am just now relizing what happened to me, and that it was not right.

Just a question,
If i was to punish my child by putting their oatmeal in a freezer with a spoon sticking out of it like a popcicle and let it sit for 3hours till it was good and frozen before feeding them is this right?

Is it right if my children will not stay close to me to put a dog chain locked around their waste?

Offline Woody85

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 04:53:26 PM »
agreed. But they didn't.

Agreed it has taken me over 15yrs, i was there in the last part of 85, until i was 18 right around 9yrs total in that place. well if you include the transfer to Duck River.
I am just now relizing what happened to me, and that it was not right.

Just a question,
If i was to punish my child by putting their oatmeal in a freezer with a spoon sticking out of it like a popcicle and let it sit for 3hours till it was good and frozen before feeding them is this right?

Is it right if my children will not stay close to me to put a dog chain locked around their waste?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 09:45:10 PM »
Quote from: "Woody85"
Just a question,

Course not.  Both those things sound counterproductive as well.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline WakpaTateVet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 12:10:14 AM »
Woody85,

You did 9 years @ 3 Springs as a resident? Jesus.... That's rough man, I have a friend that did 4 Total @ Duck River. I did 1 year @ Duck River myself, probably the most hellish experience of my life. At the time I was at Duck River in 97-98 they couldn't use mechanical restraints, but had perfected a technique called "PMAB", which they would use as punishment as well as to quell violent situations. I personally witnessed physical abuse, particularly to the state custody kids that was extraordinarily horrific to watch. I was abused physically by staff, once for no reason at all just because the counselor felt like being cruel. They change the indian group names for these groups, so that none of us are ever able to piece together a hierarchy, or have any permanent pride in what we experienced. This place was truly a concentration camp/soviet style gulag of sorts. God help any child that has to go through what I went through in that place.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 04:54:21 AM »
PMAB is the forerunner to the new SAMA/torture system that the entire Three Springs Duckfarm collective has adopted. New wrapper, same ol' torture.

Offline xEnderx

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »
Thank you for this thread. My parents came very close to sending me to Three Springs, but opted for PV instead.