Author Topic: Have you considered...?  (Read 28193 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Have you considered...?
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2008, 09:27:53 PM »
Quote from: "obvious pointer"
Quote from: "ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH"
Quote from: "Froderik"
This is one of the stupidest threads going right now. You assholes should find something better to do with your time...srsly.
(Yeah I know I'm bumping it by commenting...so what, stfu...it's near the top anyway.)

Maybe we just take insane amounts of pleasure pointing out that kev is an ignorant, egotistical, moronic asshole that lives with his mom and dances like a fairy on camera for attention (poor guy it's probably been a long time since hes had a real vagina, or life). Maybe we think its funny that he trolls Fornits because his forum is an epic failure. Maybe we just cant help but agree with the other people in this thread who are calling him out on his bullshit... and after all we are all free to say so.

I think its only right that SOMEONE put him in his place... have you seen his posts on antiwwasp? Hed fuckin fuck himself if he could, he just tells everyone he is the shit and they all drink the fuckin cool aid. "fearless leader" my ass, Hes just a dumb kid who went power hungry because he figured out how to steal templates... lol not to mention that his "design talent" is about as fake as my girlfriend's tits. You should see his pathetic attempts at graphic design, no wonder he insists on stealing everything he puts online.

Kev can lick my ass after I shit. Im just afraid he'd enjoy it.

U don't know it (because you are dumb to realize how you come across)  but people who read your posts walk away laughing at you.

Great. I dont think that anyone who reads this forum gives two shits about me, and I could obviously care less about them. If I was looking for the approval I would be posting on antiwwasp its obviously easy to come by over there. Go back under your bridge you troll.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »
Quote from: "obvious pointer"
U don't know it (because you are dumb to realize how you come across)  but people who read your posts walk away laughing at you.

It's funny when someone who can't write a coherent sentence calls another person dumb.

:rofl:  ::poke::  :seg:

Offline personalvpn

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »
Hi there! My name is Sarah and I am a newbie here. Just want to ask about Personal VPNs. Does anyone in here have any experience having Personal VPNs? Any reviews about a Personal VPN -what does it do?
 :on phone: