Author Topic: Have you considered...?  (Read 28215 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Got My Love In A Stranglehold, Poochie
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »
It's good that people find some levity in this thread, but it ain't no joke when Poochie gets a deathgrip on yer junkets.  And Poochie's hands are always cold as a mother in law's heart.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Femanon4Che

• View Profile
Re: Have you considered...?
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »
Quote from: "My Violated Junk!"
 N-word, PLEASE!  Fornits' "orange object" never grabbed a handful of young junk.

truely EPIC... I bow before your greatness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 09:40:58 PM »
kev,
thanks for posting. your site is great & DOES A LOT OF GOOD. nevermind the bollocks

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2008, 06:46:20 AM »
Quote from: "guest"
kev,
thanks for posting. your site is great & DOES A LOT OF GOOD. nevermind the bollocks

What website?

Offline Femanon4Che

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2008, 03:06:35 AM »
AntiWWASP silly pants... did your "give a brain function" break too?...

:moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2008, 01:50:57 PM »
Quote from: "Femanon4Che"

Kevin August is a psycho bitch who dances like he's got Down Syndrome.  He's no different than Sue Scheff:  hates WWASP but wants to get paid for referrals to any other program.  The little puss was bitching about the length of time spent researching programs?  Hey Kev, how much time did you spend researching Magnolia Christian Academy?  Not much you sloppy program loving shit.  The new ANTIWWASP seems to be all about Kevin August.  He's the next Scheff.

"give a brain function"?  Are you mentally feeble?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »
Quote from: "ANTI-KEVIN AUGUST"

Kevin August is a psycho bitch who dances like he's got Down Syndrome.  He's no different than Sue Scheff:  hates WWASP but wants to get paid for referrals to any other program.  The little puss was bitching about the length of time spent researching programs?  Hey Kev, how much time did you spend researching Magnolia Christian Academy?  Not much you sloppy program loving shit.  The new ANTIWWASP seems to be all about Kevin August.  He's the next Scheff.

Guess who?  It's ZenAgent. You said the exact same thing about CCM, the same word for word in what you've deleted.
Quote from: "ZenAgent"

Yeah...she's a survivor, alright.  Against WWASP, but pro-program, just like Sue Scheff.

Have fun in the new secret forum which will be drama and infighting free by keeping out trolls and low rankers.

Offline Femanon4Che

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »

Indeed I am kind sir.

In fact I must agree wholeheartedly that AntiWWASP.com has now become KevinAugust.com. I think its funny to watch him fall on his face dont you? He has single handedly alienated all the people around him who were willing to help him develop AntiWWASP.com into anything more than just a place where he can bitch about his stay at a panzie program. Some of us were actually abused, and our reason for being here is to spread awareness and do what we can to reduce enrollment into these programs. But Kevin August just wants the power and the glory.... I think its funny that he proclaimed to come to fornits to steal our posters yet he still has all of 2 active members posting on his piece of shit site. LOLOLOL looks like he purged all the trolls and now theres no body left haha.

ps I will buy a beer for anyone who chooses to troll AntiWWASP.com.  :cheers:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
Beer? You speakth the magic word for che.

Troll on.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2008, 11:08:11 PM »
4 ur own sakes i hope this is a put on. You are a little juvenile with your threats and black/white thinking, yes? I see the new secret forum is keeping the distractions at bay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »
Quote from: "lottli"

Guess who?  It's ZenAgent. You said the exact same thing about CCM, the same word for word in what you've deleted.
Quote from: "ZenAgent"

Yeah...she's a survivor, alright.  Against WWASP, but pro-program, just like Sue Scheff.

Have fun in the new secret forum which will be drama and infighting free by keeping out trolls and low rankers.

I didn't know Zen wrote thaT, and you're quoting me not Zen.  Are you always so sloppy?  Do you hang on zen's every word, or keep  files on various individuals you hate?  Only someone as base as theWho would do that.  Glad you don't know who I am you whining asshole.

Quit trying to figure out who is anonymous.  I thought that was part of your bitching anyway and you're trying to interfer with anonymous posting.    We'll throw you a bone and tell you nobody gives a hurled shit who you are.  That's just my opinion and I'm exercising my right to free speech.  just like you.  It's my right to call you a bitter, jealous jackoff.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »
This is one of the stupidest threads going right now. You assholes should find something better to do with your time...srsly.
(Yeah I know I'm bumping it by commenting...so what, stfu...it's near the top anyway.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2008, 08:24:56 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
This is one of the stupidest threads going right now. You assholes should find something better to do with your time...srsly.
(Yeah I know I'm bumping it by commenting...so what, stfu...it's near the top anyway.)

Maybe we just take insane amounts of pleasure pointing out that kev is an ignorant, egotistical, moronic asshole that lives with his mom and dances like a fairy on camera for attention (poor guy it's probably been a long time since hes had a real vagina, or life). Maybe we think its funny that he trolls Fornits because his forum is an epic failure. Maybe we just cant help but agree with the other people in this thread who are calling him out on his bullshit... and after all we are all free to say so.

I think its only right that SOMEONE put him in his place... have you seen his posts on antiwwasp? Hed fuckin fuck himself if he could, he just tells everyone he is the shit and they all drink the fuckin cool aid. "fearless leader" my ass, Hes just a dumb kid who went power hungry because he figured out how to steal templates... lol not to mention that his "design talent" is about as fake as my girlfriend's tits. You should see his pathetic attempts at graphic design, no wonder he insists on stealing everything he puts online.

Kev can lick my ass after I shit. Im just afraid he'd enjoy it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
Quote from: "ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH"
Quote from: "Froderik"

Maybe we just take insane amounts of pleasure pointing out that kev is an ignorant, egotistical, moronic asshole that lives with his mom and dances like a fairy on camera for attention (poor guy it's probably been a long time since hes had a real vagina, or life). Maybe we think its funny that he trolls Fornits because his forum is an epic failure. Maybe we just cant help but agree with the other people in this thread who are calling him out on his bullshit... and after all we are all free to say so.

I think its only right that SOMEONE put him in his place... have you seen his posts on antiwwasp? Hed fuckin fuck himself if he could, he just tells everyone he is the shit and they all drink the fuckin cool aid. "fearless leader" my ass, Hes just a dumb kid who went power hungry because he figured out how to steal templates... lol not to mention that his "design talent" is about as fake as my girlfriend's tits. You should see his pathetic attempts at graphic design, no wonder he insists on stealing everything he puts online.

Kev can lick my ass after I shit. Im just afraid he'd enjoy it.

U don't know it (because you are dumb to realize how you come across)  but people who read your posts walk away laughing at you.