Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

Statement Contest: About a.p.all

(1/11) > >>

psy:
For each program website webpage, there will be a page explaining who made the website and why (About Us).  I'd like to be able to explain what a.p.all is as a project clearly and concisely.  The statement should say basically two things: The purpose of the organization (educate the public about therapy cults masquerading as treatment centers for kids) and the one code of ethics we can all agree on: no referrals (and why).  While I could write it myself (and probably will write a draft), I believe in the principles of competition, and that there are many around here who are more capable and influential writers than I. What better way to create this important piece of content than to offer it up to the community to write and then vote on and/or edit collectively.

I look forward to reading your submissions in this thread.

:notworthy:

kev (antiWWASP.com):
So do i, cause i'm a horrible writer...  :on phone: lol love your guy's emoticons

:jerry:

Che Gookin:
:sue:

You like our Sue Scheff one?

hurrikayne:
Okay, I shot you a laundry list of things we are against...but I'm gonna need some input here as to what everyone wants included, collectively, before I can formulate anything comprehensive.  Need something to quantify.  Can you repost what I sent you, I really abhor the idea of digging through my hard drive yet again to dig that shit out...and it appears to have vanished from my frigging sent pm's....fucking computer...

psy:

--- Quote from: "hurrikayne" ---Okay, I shot you a laundry list of things we are against...but I'm gonna need some input here as to what everyone wants included, collectively, before I can formulate anything comprehensive.  Need something to quantify.  Can you repost what I sent you, I really abhor the idea of digging through my hard drive yet again to dig that shit out...and it appears to have vanished from my frigging sent pm's....fucking computer...
--- End quote ---

Sure thing.

We object to the violation of the civil liberties of children. We object to physical abuse of children. We object to the emotional abuse of children.We object to abuse of children in any form in the name of religion or therapy. We object to the profiteering of abusers in the name of religion or therapy. We object to the lack of accountability of known abusers of children. We vehemently protest. We will stand in the cold, the rain, the heat...whatever it takes to peacefully and legally protest against those who would harm children in the name of religion or therapy. We are survivors and we have found our voices, we speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, we speak for those whose voices have been silenced by fear of their abusers .

We Are Against...
Physical restraints
Electric-shock or body bag therapy
Behavior modification drugs administered by non-medical staff
Hypnosis,
Sensory deprivation
Brainwashing
Enforced prolonged silence,
Peer supervision
Any form of corporal punishment administered by schools or residential facilities
Behavior modification through ridicule and humiliation
Mental, Spiritual, Physical, and Sexual abuse
Teens being punished by other teens in a facility
Separation of the teen from their family and support system through monitored or restricted communication
Isolation or solitary confinement
Withholding food or water as form of punishment
Torture or stress positions
Withholding of medication and medical care
Forced adoption
Killing of animals as part of chores
Boxing rings used as punishment
Hard laborPhysical labor such as hiking without breaks or adequate hydration
Long hours in hot or cold weather or water
Restricted from calling the police or family
Tampering with US Mail
Forced religious practice's
Limited or unaccredited education
Threats that if the child leaves their family will die or they will
Making them so emotionally dependent on the group that they are terrified to return to the outside world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version