Author Topic: So what is this all about  (Read 67097 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Re: So what is this all about
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2008, 11:09:20 AM »
ok che, and everyone who keeps complaining that the web site part of the project is stalled...... Get organized and get specific, and make a list of what you want and from whom.  Personally, I come here just to see what's going on and after a few visits, I get the idea of what you guys are doing, but I have no idea EXACTLY what you want from me.  I have a library of info., but it's so much I wouldn't know where to begin in getting stuff to you..... do you want me building a site? posting info? just waiting til further notice??? I can't read your minds....  :beat:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2008, 05:14:24 PM »
Quote from: "Kathy"
ok che, and everyone who keeps complaining that the web site part of the project is stalled...... Get organized and get specific, and make a list of what you want and from whom.  Personally, I come here just to see what's going on and after a few visits, I get the idea of what you guys are doing, but I have no idea EXACTLY what you want from me.  I have a library of info., but it's so much I wouldn't know where to begin in getting stuff to you..... do you want me building a site? posting info? just waiting til further notice??? I can't read your minds....  :beat:

Posting info would be great in my opinion. Do you have anything on three springs?

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:33 PM »
I'll search to see what I have on Three Springs, but first 2 questions...
 (1) do I send it to you, post it to a site or just post it here?
 (2) Isn't Three Springs a parent company of several smaller programs??? Is there any one specific program or are you looking for anything having to do with Three Springs?

Let me know,
Kathy

:tup:
Kathy

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM »
Anything about three springs is welcome.

Getting people to speak about the place is proving...... challenging, but I have a few hopeful leads.

Post anything you have on the 3 springs holding thread.

Thanks.

Also..

Anything on any Aspen Schools?

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »
I have tons of stuff on aspen... where is the three springs holding thread??? Link, please?
Kathy

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »
I have tons of stuff on aspen... where is the three springs holding thread??? Link, please?
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=26223
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2008, 07:40:02 PM »
Before I continue to post stuff, please tell me if this is the kind of "stuff" you want.  For Three Springs... all I have is newspaper clippings...
For Aspen, where should that info go?
Kathy

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »
Suggestion, for the websites - perhaps a link to the FTC warning would be appropriate.
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »
I have some images and .pdf's of some newspaper stories..where should I put these?
Kathy

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2008, 11:23:23 PM »
I have some images and .pdf's of some newspaper stories..where should I put these?
Email em to me, and i'll put em up on apall.org.
[email protected]
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline kev (antiWWASP.com)

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2008, 04:48:59 AM »
man you guys are fast!... lol, so you're in research phases on everything still? or am i mistaken? oh wait, it looks like one school in one week... this is why i had to leave.

but psy looks like his free template is doing him just fine. except the only changes you've made was the logo and a  boring header graphic, and that got shot down for the most part by ursus.. i mean, at least pick a pretty template... and then pay for a template developers license so you can drop the copyrights like i was planning... at least then you have something gorgeous to display the content, instead of a dark, 10 minute-worth-of-work joomla template, with a 2 minute-worth-of-work plain text logo holding it all together..

in fact, i'm going to ask you not to include antiwwasp in this "alliance" now. you're a vindictive person whether you realize it or not, and i have no idea why you felt like pissing me off today psy, but it worked, and now i'd rather you not benefit from my content at all. thanks. diplomacy my ass.. practice what you preach.
[9:26:52 AM] Michael Crawford says: it\'s an orange splotch with sentimental value to ginger.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2008, 05:33:17 AM »
Quote from: "kev (antiWWASP.com)"
man you guys are fast!... lol, so you're in research phases on everything still? or am i mistaken? oh wait, it looks like one school in one week... this is why i had to leave.

but psy looks like his free template is doing him just fine. except the only changes you've made was the logo and a  boring header graphic, and that got shot down for the most part by ursus.. i mean, at least pick a pretty template... and then pay for a template developers license so you can drop the copyrights like i was planning... at least then you have something gorgeous to display the content, instead of a dark, 10 minute-worth-of-work joomla template, with a 2 minute-worth-of-work plain text logo holding it all together..

in fact, i'm going to ask you not to include antiwwasp in this "alliance" now. you're a vindictive person whether you realize it or not, and i have no idea why you felt like pissing me off today psy, but it worked, and now i'd rather you not benefit from my content at all. thanks. diplomacy my ass.. practice what you preach.
Kevin.  You've caused more harm than good to this cooperative than anybody else here.  You complain about the lack of development on the apall website when you were the one to abandon it on a whim (because you were "bored") and dump it into my hands, doubling my work and forcing me to rebuild the website.  Fuck off you arrogant selfish prick.  You don't give a damn about truly fighting this industry, only how you look, and how much control you have over others.  No control and you throw a temper tantrum.  I've tried so hard to work with you but clearly you are intent on doing it your way or none at all.  Well, if that's the case you can do it your way alone.  Get out.  I can no longer trust you so you will no longer be privy to even the slightest bit of sensitive information on this sub-board.

Oh.. and some expert "designer" you are... telling everybody how you design stuff.  How many others know you just rip off other's templates and stick your name on them.  You're a designer in name only.  At least I leave the designer's names on the templates I use.  All you are is a con artist.  You wanted to charge CAFETY... what was it... 5k for doing the same to their website?  LOL.

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
:timeout: These kind of posts can put an end to an effort quicker than anything.  This happens everytime somebody tries to organize anything, and this is precisely why nobody has been able to get together on a large scale effort.  ---  :wall:

Possible Solution--

I have a copy of the fornits wiki at ficanetwork.net (I call it the ficawiki), fornits has a fornits wiki and the secret prisons for teens site has a copy of it.  We have it in all three places to thwart hacker efforts to take it down.  The ficawiki is up and running thanks to work from Carsteen Overgaard.  I have no problem letting people add information to that site or the ficanetwork site if you want to use either of those places to be an information clearinghouse on programs.... I'd have to assign permissions to allow people to add to ficanetwork, just let me know who.... and I think everyone is already able to access the ficawiki.....

Right now, anyone can blog there. There are numerous possibilities.  You can create a "book" of documents, forums, and there is an unlimited amount of possibilities because it is like the wiki software in that it is an open source software program.    In this case, you don't have to agree with anyone about anything, you can just add what you think is pertinent.

Any thoughts????
Kathy

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2008, 05:55:17 PM »
dumb idea here, lol, but what about just making the sites for the programs, putting in a description letter deal, then put up a list of links that would link to all the sites. Is that even possible? Like if you click on TranquilityBayExposed.com, it opens up, you see a letter describing the purpose of the site, then a table of links that when you click on one, it gives a list of links where info about that particular subject comes up. Or, would this be more along the lines of a table type format, like "Here's where to find info about.... then list off the primary orgs/blogs/etc... then Harrietta Homeowner can be in link/info heaven and the site could be produced and duplicated fairly quickly. I don't know if this made any sense, but whatever,  :roflmao:

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »
what about just making the sites for the programs

Insert the word individual between the words "the sites"...