Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

So what is this all about

<< < (23/25) > >>

psy:

--- Quote from: "Rusty Goat" ---is appal.org up? where? how? I got a 404 when I tried it
--- End quote ---

We moved it to troubled-teen-indsutry.com after kevin went a bit nuts.  Click here for a link:
http://troubled-teen-industry.com/

Rusty Goat:
ok, that works thanks

Femanon4Che:
Hey all, Sorry i havent been real active in the forums, You will not believe how tired I am right now but I felt I should let you guys know that I have been doing A TON of strategy work for our upcoming projects. For all of you who are joining the research team Psy, and I are setting up a project manager on www.Troubled-Teen-Industry.com and we have developed a comprehensive template that represents an organized "Informational Database" that you can use to collect and organize your researched materials. We have just launched a new project called "Project Sharing System" (or is it strategy... i dunno i forgot) and in a few days time we will have prepared all the intial information you will need to get started on an organized research strategy. We will also be inviting you to organize yourselves into teams an create your "Team Strategy" that will be an integral part of a "Collaborative Strategy" to achieve our common goals.

I thank you all for your help and hard work here, keep it all up and go register at www.Troubled-Teen-Industry.com goddamnit.

love always,
your neighborhood femanon

Kathy:
very cool.... Sounds like we might actually get further than we have in past attempts.... kudos to the techies!!!! yay! :rocker:  :tup:

Femanon4Che:
I wanted to get some feedback from you all on this tho, I know that most of us dont like being micro managed, me included so I want to let you all know that the only "direction" I will be offering are simply some suggestions to point you in the right direction. My only strong hope is that you use the database template that I will provide in order to keep your research articles organized. I will explain more later about this system and why I believe it is important that we all use it, but for now I will just let you guys know that Im doing this to make sure no one wastes their valuable time. There is a lot of work to be done here, way past this project we have many MANY more to tackle and its important that we dont burn ourselves out. How each team decides to structure or unstructure their time and sub projects is comepletely up to what you all agree on, but it would help to get an idea of generally how everyone prefers to work so we can recommend that you get hooked up with a project manager and team members that appreciate the same operation style. That being said, do you think you could all give me a quick summary of yourself, and how you would prefer to assist this movement (special talents, experience, resources and such) as well let me know if you work well under specific instruction, general guidance or self motivation. As well, feel free to offer any feedback or suggestions that might help organize our teams.

Just a lil background, I have been active with another organization for a few years now, I first had my experience story published by ISAC in 2004 feel free to give it a read if you would like to know about me and my experience in the program.
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Zt6 ... cd=3&gl=us
http://cafety.youthrights.org/wiki/inde ... lsea_Filer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version