Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Troubled Teen Industry.com - Program Website Division

So what is this all about

<< < (3/25) > >>

psy:

--- Quote from: "wdtony" ---Can't referrals go on behind the scenes if someone in this coalition decides they think some programs are ok? I think it is important to be careful who is privy to certain bits of information which could result in another sue scheff.
--- End quote ---

I think the best defense against that is a whole lotta "Patti Atwoods" (fake parents testing for integrity).

psy:

--- Quote from: "wdtony" ---Some of these anti-program orgs. have tried to work together as a collective in the past. Didn't work out too well. I hate to be pessimistic, but I am unsure if it will happen now. Is there any way to form something where anti-program orgs. don't have to work so closely together?
--- End quote ---

Well.  That's what we're trying to do.  Find limited situations or projects where where all the orgs can agree on and work together.  While it is unlikely that all the orgs would agree on all issues, there may be some areas where the consensus is unilateral (eg: digging up dirt on programs and tacking it up in public is always a good thing).

--- Quote ---I am in the process of getting a new website off the ground but one won't be enough. I like the idea of having multiple pages addressing programs, in other words a website with each page containing info on a particular program. Like a summation with links to other info and a link to the main page. Easier to navigate and get quick info.
--- End quote ---

Yup.  basically a Benchmark Exposed or a Sue Scheff Truth for each and every program.  If Benchmark suffered enrollment decline from over 60 in 2006 to 13 in 2008, i'd say it's a good idea to expand that general idea to the whole industry.

wdtony:
Good ideas!, I'll write more when I get off of work, gotta make that green....

T

Anonymous:
I'm willing to give it a try.   :nods:

Che Gookin:
you already know my stance:

1) Project first..
2) alliance later.

Won't do anything more than that at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version