Author Topic: Hey WOOF - check your pm  (Read 1395 times)

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Hey WOOF - check your pm
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »
thanks buddy - kpickle
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: Hey WOOF - check your pm
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 06:02:57 AM »
Quote from: "kpickle39"
thanks buddy - kpickle

Done. Much appreciated! Although I have much to say, I am looking for the words to articulate it all so that it doesnt turn into a disertation...a tendency of mine.(wonder how/why and where I picked up that lil habit) The big joke amoungst my loved ones....If woof is late, it just means he found someone who wouldnt stop listening. It's a habit, unsure if it's bad or good....perhaps simply neutral. In looking back, perhaps I should have majored in broadcasting and minored in philosophy or comparative religion....That what I could think out loud and get paid for it...I perfer a Soap Box to a pedastal or a pulpit.
 :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:

Much Healing
In Peace
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Re: Hey WOOF - check your pm
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 07:42:46 AM »
:nods:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a job for woof-a-doof
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
Done. Much appreciated! Although I have much to say, I am looking for the words to articulate it all so that it doesnt turn into a disertation...a tendency of mine.(wonder how/why and where I picked up that lil habit) The big joke amoungst my loved ones....If woof is late, it just means he found someone who wouldnt stop listening. It's a habit, unsure if it's bad or good....perhaps simply neutral. In looking back, perhaps I should have majored in broadcasting and minored in philosophy or comparative religion....That what I could think out loud and get paid for it...I perfer a Soap Box to a pedastal or a pulpit.
 :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:
Well, I hope your voice is better than your spelling!  :rofl:  

But you know, I like your moxie, son...tell ya what.....we'll see what KBHR can do... Maybe we could squeeze you in after 'Chris in the morning,' but let's put the damn soapbox away, shall we, son? The people want to hear a little m-u-s-i-c once in a while, know what I mean? ;-)

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: a job for woof-a-doof
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 07:12:05 AM »
Quote from: "Maurice Minnifield"

Well, I hope your voice is better than your spelling!  :rofl:  

But you know, I like your moxie, son...tell ya what.....we'll see what KBHR can do... Maybe we could squeeze you in after 'Chris in the morning,' but let's put the damn soapbox away, shall we, son? The people want to hear a little m-u-s-i-c once in a while, know what I mean? ;-)

I am awake, feet on the floor at 5am. I have three adoring Maine Coons demanding attention whilst I compose at the keyboard. The largest at 29lbs down to the smallest at 18lbs...I am fucking lucky I can get to the keyboard at all, much less worry about my spelling....at or about 5:30am.

I read this responce with my first cup of coffee...First reaction I had was less than pleasant. Not being completely sure of your intent, I suspected an attack of some sort, poorly hidden beyond the thin effort or a poor attempt at...can we call it humor? As if your some radio station manager organizing your scheduling...fairly orginal and you recieve kudos for that effort. But I wouldnt, if I were you think too smugly or too highly of yourself that you were actually funny, not even in part.

My second reaction...A) Who the fuck are you? B) Was this thread addressed to you? C) Did it at all concern you? The appropriate and correct answer to these questions are....A) No one with any importance or anything worthwhile to contribute...a troll. B) No C) No

And so Maurice, your dismissed as an attention seeking, drooling inane drone, clearly unencumbered with insight. My hope is that you dont reproduce...as the shallow end of the gene pool is broad enough. Perhaps the obvious eludes you and I will see if I can simplify, "dumb it down"...If it doesn't pertain to you, and if it is none of your concern...Shut the Fuck Up!

Oh, and never go into a gun fight with a knife. And dont assume my good natured personality doesnt come with a short fuse...one shouldnt forget where I was trained, Straight Inc.....Not only is my wrath second nature, but sport. If ya assume I have a good sense of humor....eh...well ya were wrong once again. It's just not a situation you can't win, cease and desist, avoid any further humiliation. Speak plainly, speak constructively, speak respectfully...leave any further attempts at humor to those more talented and skilled than yourself and we shall get along fine.

Despite my rage at the moment...

I wish you Much Healing
In Peace
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Minnifield
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »
A word to the wise, pal- don't bother justifying yourself to this corporate shitbag... He doesn't want to hear it, he just wants someone to fill a chair in his stupid little radio station. As soon as you get in there, he'll have you playing show tunes. I hope you like Oklahoma and South Pacific!
-Adam