Author Topic: international abuse conf. if Fla. need video crew  (Read 1699 times)

Offline jrstraight

• View Profile
international abuse conf. if Fla. need video crew
« on: March 15, 2002, 12:57:00 PM »
I am attending the international conference on adolescent tratment abuse in Fla. in June. I am bringing my camera. I am seeking a few Floridians to help with the filming. Anyone know anyone who knows anyone who is in the business or is trying to get into the business and might help? I know nobody in Fla. who is in the business. The last thing I have money for is to fly a crew down there with me. The pay is the same as it is for me: zero dollars.
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline infanalyst

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2002, 06:21:00 PM »
Hello jrstraight,

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, and I just found this site a few days ago. Due to the rather close timimg of the event, I have been contemplating making the drive over to St. Pete for the conference.
Part of me is wondering if this is really a healthy thing or not. I think mostly because this is a wound which has been covered for 15 years and has just recently been uncovered again due to the postings I have just now recently seen. However, I think I am only now after 15 years beginning to "confront" what really happened to me in Straight.
I have neverbeen involved in a film production team, but would be very interested. I have been a good photographer for many years, and I was planning on bringing my digital camera to the conference to take any photos for people who want them. I have a very high quality digital camera for stills, but I do not have any type of video equipment. If you are interested in my assistance please e-mail me.
Brent Lewis
American "War on Drugs" P.O.W.
5/17/86-12/2/87
Straight - DC (Springfield)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2002, 12:32:00 PM »
well i will be bringing a pretty high end digital STILL camera and taking pictures will be glad to share any if you want or need them.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!