Author Topic: Dearest Whale Ass/Sheri of Benchmark:  (Read 3759 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dearest Whale Ass/Sheri of Benchmark:
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 03:39:57 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "jlfgy"
I c what youre saying, but i'd guess that a partial explanation is the economy and that benchmark targets adults. I think that's a dif. market than parents of teens (though there's an overlap).

Question: how many of those kids you think grew up in program?  shit...  Marcos told me he had been in program for nine years prior to Benchmark.

The adult attending the school has to make the choice to go there and therefore gets to participate in the decision of whether he wants to go.

Benchmark accepts minors.  See their admissions forms.  Also, a choice is not really a choice unless it is fully informed.

See informed consent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informed_consent

Does Benchmark represent itself accurately and honestly to the public?  Do your research on that.

There are a whole host of issues here that make the distinction you're trying to draw not as simple as it would appear at first.  Marcos asked for his passport back (his property by law).  Did they give it to him?  no (see Pinedo Decl.).  What is and is not legal does not matter if a person believes they have no rights (Benchmark told me that I had signed away my rights on admission to program).  I didn't know it wasn't possible, and certainly didn't remember signing anything like that, but at the time that didn't matter.  That's just one more way.

There are thousands of ways of keeping people prisoners without bars.  Cults do it all the time.  The fact that programs like WWASP even need bars and physical abuse shows the Mormons are relatively behind the times in terms of their brainwashing. CEDU is second generation thought reform, bitches!

Look at WWASP its still going and it's famously bad. But yes, getting the truth out (though you'd think the truth would be self-evident to anyone who pays to have their kid abducted) makes a difference.

The information is out there.  It just needs a little guidance.

My hats off to you for trying to shut a place down that hurts people!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dearest Whale Ass/Sheri of Benchmark:
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 04:15:48 AM »
Oh...  I'm not done after Benchmark is finished.  No sir.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »