Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Have Sudweeks Opened Defunct Whitmore as Bed and Breakfast

<< < (2/5) > >>

Anonymous:
Which one would be "the nice looking daughter" in your opinion?   Trinity, Shayla, or Laysea?
Do all of them work at this B & B now?  Is it still a home for troubled teens?

Anonymous:
Laeysa for sure. A lot of people dont think very much of us people serving lowpaid jobs, but she did always speak nice to us.

Anonymous:
I have learned the the elderly Sudweeks are in Bella Coola, British Columbia, where they hopefully can settle with having enough grandchildren for an entire TBS, so other dont have to be detained there.

--- Quote ---Kamryn Shay Welling

daughter of Stephen and Shayla Welling of Kalispell, was born May 24 at North Valley Hospital.

She weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 21 inches long.

Kamryn joins Jesse, 7, Laynee, 5, Gabrielle, 4, and Luke, 2.

Paternal grandparents are Mike Welling and Evie Welling of Missoula. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks of Bella Coola, British Columbia.

--- End quote ---
That is a lot of grandchildren.

Then who is running the B & B?

Anonymous:
According to her My Space, it appears that Laysea might be running the Whitmore B &B.  She lists Bed and Breakfast as her occupation.

--- Quote ---Nick and Laeysa
    "I love you Lace"
Male
22 years old
Lindon, Utah
United States
Last Login: 11/16/2008  

View My: Pics | Videos  

Contacting Nick and Laeysa
    Nick and Laeysa's Interests  
General I love riding horses with Laeysa! I really enjoy doing almost anything with her. Roping colts, feeding, hauling tons and tons of hay, petting, grooming anything really. Her passion and love for horses is what really makes me love and enjoy doing that with her. I know that, that is one huge thing that makes her happy, and pretty much the only time that Im happy is after I make sure that she is happy. I also love to ride Bmx, ive been doing it off and on for the last 8 years. Im trying to get back into racing, we'll see how long that lasts. Im also trying to get Laeysa so race with me! That would be a blast!!!
Music COUNTRY OF COURSE!! OK everyone needs and little rock, punk, and rap every now and then.
Movies Laeysa- The Notebook Cinderella man 13 going on 30 monster in law Nick- The rock Gone in 60 seconds  

Nick and Laeysa's Details  
Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Nephi
Body type: 0' 0" / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Mormon
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: High school

--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
The elderly Sudweeks must be international residents, those jet-setters. Seems their son claims residences in Mexico and and Utah.

--- Quote ---~BrEk~

"Do what makes you happy.. be with who makes you smile.. laugh as much as you breathe.. love as long as you live!"

[Male
16 years old
baja cali. sur mexico and , Utah
United States

Last Login: 11/20/2008

Mood: pumped for winter  

Contacting ~BrEk~
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page