Author Topic: Fornits Foray Into Film  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits Foray Into Film
« on: September 02, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »
I'd like to pitch a project to any potential investors to raise revenue for Fornits.  The Christian movie industry is limited to straight to DVD films sold in Christian based stores.  There's an untapped market out there for Christian films on the big screen.  I've developed a concept I call "Christploitation" films that will appeal to Christians' prurient interests, movies they would be ashamed to be seen buying at Logos but they'll sneak into a darkened theater to watch.  I have some treatments ready which could be shot and distributed for a minimal cost with the potential to turn substantial profits:

Sweet Jesus' Baadassssss Hymn - Jesus fighting inequality in Roman occupied Jerusalem while satisfying Jewish and Roman women with his over-sized member.

Super Jew - Jesus tries to sell a huge quantity of opium and runs afoul of Centurians.  He uses his Kung Fu skills to fight the power.

The Legend of Nigger Jesus - Jesus kills his Roman masters and proclaims "I ain't never gonna be a slave again for no man ... I ain't taking no shit from no Roman again. I'm a free Jew, and that's the way I'm gonna die."  Jesus flees to the Old West and becomes "the Cowboy Kike ".

Jesus Dynamite - Jesus is brought down from the top of the pimp game by jealous Judas the Snitch.  Jesus flees with his bottom bitch Magdalena and finally confronts the perfidious Judas:  "Why you drop dime on your boy, Judas?  I got to get some payback!"  Bang! Bang! Bang! Judas gets three in the dome.

Magdalena Jones  - A spin-off from Jesus Dynamite.  Magdalena is a sexy streetwise ho who takes on corrupt Roman pigs with her Kung Fu.

Christdingo  -  Forbidden love between a Roman woman and a well-hung Jew.

This is a goldmine waiting to be tapped.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Foray Into Film
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 04:49:50 PM »
You need soundtracks

Who's the Jew who won't back down, when there's Romans all around?  CHRIST!  Ya damn right.
Who's the Jew who won't cop out, when there's crosses all about?  CHRIST!  Can ya dig it?
They say that Jesus is a bad mutha-YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH! - just talkin' 'bout Jesus.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »
What are centurians?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 06:55:11 PM »
Quote from: "Genius"
I'd like to pitch a project to any potential investors to raise revenue for Fornits.  The Christian movie industry is limited to straight to DVD films sold in Christian based stores.  There's an untapped market out there for Christian films on the big screen.  I've developed a concept I call "Christploitation" films that will appeal to Christians' prurient interests, movies they would be ashamed to be seen buying at Logos but they'll sneak into a darkened theater to watch.  I have some treatments ready which could be shot and distributed for a minimal cost with the potential to turn substantial profits:

Sweet Jesus' Baadassssss Hymn - Jesus fighting inequality in Roman occupied Jerusalem while satisfying Jewish and Roman women with his over-sized member.

Super Jew - Jesus tries to sell a huge quantity of opium and runs afoul of Centurians.  He uses his Kung Fu skills to fight the power.

The Legend of Nigger Jesus - Jesus kills his Roman masters and proclaims "I ain't never gonna be a slave again for no man ... I ain't taking no shit from no Roman again. I'm a free Jew, and that's the way I'm gonna die."  Jesus flees to the Old West and becomes "the Cowboy Kike ".

Jesus Dynamite - Jesus is brought down from the top of the pimp game by jealous Judas the Snitch.  Jesus flees with his bottom bitch Magdalena and finally confronts the perfidious Judas:  "Why you drop dime on your boy, Judas?  I got to get some payback!"  Bang! Bang! Bang! Judas gets three in the dome.

Magdalena Jones  - A spin-off from Jesus Dynamite.  Magdalena is a sexy streetwise ho who takes on corrupt Roman pigs with her Kung Fu.

Christdingo  -  Forbidden love between a Roman woman and a well-hung Jew.

This is a goldmine waiting to be tapped.
:bump: