Author Topic: I & Me video clip  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I & Me video clip
« on: June 07, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »
There are a few interesting video clips about the CEDU experience recently added at http://liamscheff.com/daily/cedu-documentary/

From the view point of a normal adult [ or at least I'd like to think normal adult], I am horrified that anyone would ever have to endure such quackery.   I did not have the stomach to watch the new one on raps.   The clip about the I & me was enough to make me sick.  

Earlier today, a friend chatted with me about his "traumatic" youth.   He was socially awkward.  I really did not have anything to say.   It sucks not being able to verbalize my youth experiences since they are SO FAR out of the realm of usual.   I cannot even draw the corollaries that are expect in friendly conversation. The few times I've tried talking about my experiences, I am always left with an audience that is stupefied and uncomfortable.

I believe that people understand that fucked up things happen in this world.   But when they discover that the fucked up things happened to the  someone close to them, the experience becomes just too scary.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: I & Me video clip
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 05:53:24 PM »
Quote from: "no naming"
 http://liamscheff.com/daily/cedu-documentary/

I believe that people understand that fucked up things happen in this world.   But when they discover that the fucked up things happened to the  someone close to them, the experience becomes just too scary.
True.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »
TODAY MUST BE A BAD DAY FOR YOU.   WHAT! YOU DID NOT ATTEND CHURCH?

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 06:09:52 PM »
Who are you talking 2?
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 06:19:36 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
Who are you talking 2?
I think it was towards Ajax.  He is struggling a little with substance and his live in....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »
HI GIA, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE.  NO ONE WOULD POSSIBLY HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE TO COME HERE AND UNLEASH ON A SCHOOL DEAD FOR MORE THAN A FEW YEARS.  PEOPLE PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLERS A MONTH FOR TRAFFIC.  IT'S JUST YOU AND ME AND THE LAWYERS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »
:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »
HI GIA WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »
I am not Gia, but ... whatever floats your boat, Russ!   :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »
RUSS DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS BULL SHIT.  HIS LAWYERS HOWEVER ARE PRINTING ALL THESE BLOGS OUT FOR THEIR FILES.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 08:36:29 PM »
Quote from: "HI GIA"
RUSS DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS BULL SHIT.

Ah but you DO, Russ! What joy!  :D

Sentencing is on June 12th, isn't it?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 04:28:28 AM »
Just a FYI about the "report" feature...  It's mostly for the administration's amusement.  Unless we get emailed a scanned court document that is signed by a judge with appropriate jurisdiction, nothing gets taken down (unless you were the original author and make a request).

See why here (among other reasons):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_23 ... ecency_Act

No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

If we moderate at all in unmoderated sections of the forum (everywhere unless explicitly stated), by removing information, we're implying that the information that is not removed and still remains is accurate (which cannot be guaranteed).  It's also not reasonable to expect fair moderation considering the size of the forum and the fact that decisions are made on the basis of what is basically one person's opinion of what you can and cannot say.  By remaining neutral and relying on the courts, Fornits (service provider) itself remains immune to claims such as defamation arising from those of the users (speakers / content providers).  It also fits nicely with a philosophy of personal responsibility: you said it, and you're responsible for it (and nobody else).  If you have an issue with something that is said in a thread, take it up with the courts, file a lawsuit, win it, get a judge's order, and only then will anything get taken down.  No amount of begging or asking nicely will work.  If we make an exception for one, not only is it not fair to everybody else, as I said, we also lose immunity. <-- not legal advice bla bla bla...

Edit:

Also, lawsuits against survivors can turn out badly for the plaintiffs.  Just ask Benchmark Young Adult School...  but hey.. if you want the court to rule your case frivilous and then you end up with a judgement against you.... go right ahead.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »
Liam has done it again. Along with fighting with pillows and towels, raps, "what you think you know about snot...", and Chicken Appreciation Day, he has detailed and accurately time stamped some of the little known and talked about rituals that probably still go on- on some level-in today's CEDU spinoff schools. The principles of why and how we are effected are certainly part of what the Troubled Teen Industry must STILL do to provide their product.

Thanks for the headsup about the new (moving, entertaining, well put- together, and informative) clips! Excellent work to those involved' it's all much appreciated by one who enjoys your subjects and subject matter.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »
6-8-09 BLOG ONE, GIA STEPS IT UP A FEW KNOTCHES.

LOOK'S LIKE I'M GOING TO PRAY HARDER FOR YOU TODAY!  SO YOU ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR, MAKES SENSE. IS THIS YOUR SITE? DID YOU CREATE IT? WHY DID YOU ADD IN YOUR CONTRACT, NO SLANDER AND OTHER THINGS THAT YOU HAVE  DONE SINCE DAY ONE. WHY DID'NT YOU SAY IN YOUR CONTRACT, EVERYTHING GOES.